Branches

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn this thread...-.- Excuse my silence guys, this stupid thread never alerts me!!! T.T
Umm...So...Anywhooo I totes forgot about the pets, so let's just say they were sent to board at their respective vets.

Was anyone going to post?

Oh crap, I have to post! I'll be doing that tomorrow I promise! And if I don't you have the right to find me and kick the crap out of me. >: Gently though...

I most likely won't b posting before next week. I have an exam today and two school assignments to finish or I'm screwed. And then I have another exam on Monday. :I

I most likely won't b posting before next week. I have an exam today and two school assignments to finish or I'm screwed. And then I have another exam on Monday. :I
That's okay! School is always more important!

Sorry for the short post, but I'm super busy right now.

T.T I dunno, and things are really crazy for me at home right now so I can't do a mass roll call post. So if you or @Icystorm could do that you'd really be helping me out!!

I will try posting tomorrow and doing a roll call post. Gotta go to bed right now, though.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
  • Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Im still here.

@Justin Charming @Finhawk @andrew21234 @Charlie Vasilyev @OlympusBlood
Pinging all you guys because everyone seems to have disappeared. Anyone still around? ^^
And I hope your exams went well, Finhawk!

@Sasha Bliss
I already know you are here, but shall ping you anyway.

@Thingtastic
Also pinging just in case notifications are still being a pain.
Still here, sorry I was kinda missing longer than I should've. I have no idea where these last few days have gone... o-o

And my first exam went better than I thought it did. I haven't heard back from the second one yet but I'd say I barely passed it if even that. Phonetics ain't my jam. :,D

Reactions: OlympusBlood
Status
Not open for further replies.