Boys Before Flowers ~ OOC Area Only!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am saying is that you would like to do a female and Pray4me would like to do the last male . I could make two more slots and allow for pray to take the male one , give you a female and say we have one fine male position opened.

If it's not too much trouble. Don't want to make the rp off-balance since the last sponsor male spot is taken and a new male/female pairing is needed (I think?).

This OOC going extremely too fast for me xD *sits on silence*

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Reactions: Katori
@vampyre isla I was on Skype but it's acting up worst tonight.. so I don't even have the mental and/or physical energy to get on it for more than a minute before it freaks out. I will look at your suggestions tomorrow, hopefully it's playing nice then.

shin-min-ah.jpg

Well heres the girlie :3

• Love
Reactions: junebug
If there is one more slot, I will take it. But if not, have fun everyone!

*is at loss, , need help with fcs for both my male and female*

If there is one more slot, I will take it. But if not, have fun everyone!
Do you want to do a male ,Chicka?

Hyuna or Gayoon hmm....

Last edited:
Flip a coin!

If it's not too much trouble. Don't want to make the rp off-balance since the last sponsor male spot is taken and a new male/female pairing is needed (I think?).
Already gave you the male spot , Alex a female one and offered the final male one to Hex.

• Thank You
Reactions: MUSΞ
Do you want to do a male ,Chicka?

Hyuna or Gayoon hmm....
Yeah I would love to play a male. I'll get started on him right away

Reactions: Shayla
Alright my dears! The Sign Up area is up and listed on the first page for all!

• Love
Reactions: Jihae and Pysren
Status
Not open for further replies.