4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
I201RcM.png

bof-boys-boys-over-flowers-dorama-Favim.com-3213705.gif

I201RcM.png

The world of the rich and privileged is a world that so few are allowed to glimpse. A society where standards and how one appears before all is judged in every moment of their life. In Seoul , Korea , there are several Elites in their blossoming society that have only known the life they were raised in. Some are raised to realize the harsh reality of the life laid before them whilst others play it off until that fated day when they must bid their ways goodbye. Now , our events will come to unravel at the exclusive school in South Korea , Shinhwa Highschool. Here , there is an even more high class and exclusive group that holds higher position above that of their peers. They branch from some of the highest leading family branches. In society they are known as , " Next Generation." Yet , among their peers , they are known as , " F6." In other words , Flower Six. They see themselves as untouchable in their school and free to do away their remaining days however they so please. If targeted by this group in school , well consider your days done and over with once they are done with you.

These individuals all hide behind a facade of perfection whilst hiding their true inner selves. Now , six randomly chosen people from around the world have been offered a chance into this exclusive school and each carry traits that could help F6 venture into a new and better life... Well , that is if F6 doesn't target them before they can take a chance. Will they be willing to open themselves to these new individuals and try for a better life? Will they be dragged down and forced into a life that none would dare want?

The paths are all open and the chances are offered. Will you take a chance or face the inevitable fate?
I201RcM.png

Hardworking Geum Jan Di (Ku Hye-sun) attends the exclusive Shinhwa High School by a scholarship she gets because of an incident. She finds her shallow, privileged classmates unbearable, especially the notorious F4. Rich, handsome, and arrogant, Gu Jun Pyo (Lee Min-ho), Yoon Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun-joong), So Yi Jung (Kim Bum), and Song Woo Bin (Kim Joon) are the kings of the school and no one, not even the teachers, dare challenge them. No one, that is, except Jan Di. Angry at their rudeness, Jan Di tells off F4's leader Jun Pyo, bringing hell along with her. The proud and persistent Jun Pyo falls hard for feisty Jan Di, but she shares a connection with the quiet, sensitive Ji Hoo. Through Jan Di's encouragement, Ji Hoo goes abroad to join his model girlfriend Min Seo-hyun, and in his absence, Jan Di and Jun Pyo grow closer. Jun Pyo and Jan Di slowly begin to fall in love. Soon Jan Di realizes that it is Jun Pyo that she truly loves, not Ji Hoo. But numerous difficulties arise, threatening their relationship. Jun Pyo's mother, a cruel and selfish businesswoman, who is also the President of Shinhwa group, disapproves of Jan Di's lowly upbringing and tries her best to split them up. And newly single Ji Hoo returns to Korea, prepared to declare his feelings for Jan Di. Many obstacles in their relationship, but there is also true love blossoming between these two young hearts Jun-pyo & Jan-di. Will their love survive?

I201RcM.png

tumblr_neqw54Vgzp1tofduqo1_500.gif

Right now , this is one of two RP's that I will be putting up and yes.. I will be adding on more and pictures as well! I have been in a total mood to do a true Romantic/Drama RP! Both Pasi and I have been and I thought this idea would work beautifully for it. I will not be placing a Sign Up area quite yet only due to
me wanting to see if I will be able to get interest. I will put up available slots and all tonight for it. I do want to make it known that I will not allow for many American FC's , only a set amount for them and as for FxF and MxM , I will only allow for ONE of those pairings in this. Here , you all are free to talk , ask questions , Reserve for your spots and FC's too!

CO- GM - @Pasi

[btn=modc|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/boys-before-flowers-sign-up-area-only.151204/]Sign Up Area[/btn]
I201RcM.png

F6 Slots: Do keep in mind that most should dominantly be of Asian background. FILLED!

OPEN ~ Male ~ Taken by Akashi
OPEN ~ Male ~ Taken by TERROR
OPEN ~ Male

OPEN ~ Female - Taken by Pasi
OPEN ~ Female ~ Taken by Me
OPEN ~ Female ~ Taken by Jihae
OPEN ~ Female ~ Taken by Alexstraza

Sponsor Students:

OPEN ~ Male - Taken by Justin
OPEN ~ Male - Taken by Alexstraza
OPEN ~ Male - Taken by Pray4me
OPEN ~ Male ~ Taken by HEX

OPEN ~ Female - Taken by Isla
OPEN ~ Female ~ Taken by Justin
OPEN ~ Female ~ Taken by Akashi

Last edited:
@Pasi btw is my lovely GM!

F6 Female 1 please

Han Chae Young~FC
162DD54850C1509C25B517

Last edited by a moderator:
okay, lets try this. give me a f6 male.

Sponsor Male yo XD

Will put you both down and feel free to invite.^^ Anime RP will be going up tonight and maybe was a little to inspired for it... <.<

I feel that may be bad...

No. It's the blank face at the computer desk meme. It's neutral lol

Lol , phew..... Would hate to be hated.

I never finished that drama. I restarted twice and quit after I think ep6 :(

OKAY, WHAT'S THE SPONSOR FEMALE THING? THE PEOPLE WHO KICK F6 INTO REALITY OR? XD

OKAY, WHAT'S THE SPONSOR FEMALE THING? THE PEOPLE WHO KICK F6 INTO REALITY OR? XD
They are indeed the ladies and gents that bring their asses back down to earth!

I adore the series to be honest , guilty pleasure :D

• Love
Reactions: junebug
They are indeed the ladies and gents that bring their asses back down to earth!

I adore the series to be honest , guilty pleasure :D

SIGN ME UP FOR A SPONSOR FEMALE THEN!

tumblr_m0bmohwCwq1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
Shit. I can't decide. I want some feedback. Okay guys, who do you like better? Honda Tsubasa or Nanami Hashimoto?

Nanami Hashimoto

Nogizaka46%20Nanami%20Hashimoto%20%E6%A9%8B%E6%9C%AC%E5%A5%88%E3%80%85%E6%9C%AA%20Ensei%20Biyori%20on%20Young%20Jump%20Magazine%20006.jpg

Honda Tsubasa

hontsuba001.png

Shit. I can't decide. I want some feedback. Okay guys, who do you like better? Honda Tsubasa or Nanami Hashimoto?

Nanami Hashimoto

Nogizaka46%20Nanami%20Hashimoto%20%E6%A9%8B%E6%9C%AC%E5%A5%88%E3%80%85%E6%9C%AA%20Ensei%20Biyori%20on%20Young%20Jump%20Magazine%20006.jpg

Honda Tsubasa

hontsuba001.png
No offense but they look the same to me :( must be the hair. But going by names... Nanami! :3

I'll take sponsor male. Who wants to be stupidly popular and rich when I can be the one that slap you for the first time in your life? Guilty pleasure.... hehehehehehe

No offense but they look the same to me :( must be the hair. But going by names... Nanami! :3

Lol none taken??? xD I don't know why I would be offended haha

Lol none taken??? xD I don't know why I would be offended haha
Well it's for anyone reading my post xD they might get offended.... with the whole all asian look the same thing >_>

I'll take this guy... I feel his gifs are hilarious :3
tumblr_mbngky3C5f1rx1pix.gif

CHOI MIN HO

This would be my #2 and have you guys picked for me but I already decided... but here is Tae Kyung anyway xD with a hilarious face.

minam2-00153.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.