Boys Before Flowers ~ OOC Area Only!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim Hyun Joong? Isn't he the one that sent threatening text messages and abused his ex girlfriend because she was pregnant and wouldn't get/got a miscarriage?

Either way, love is in the air
tumblr_nvn8h4ctTO1ugt0wdo2_500.gif
lol, no idea, dont really watch korean drama or keep up with the actors/actreses there. I am just searching google atm.

and @Shayla, give me a female sponsor spot too.. I believe I messaged you on Skype a while ago about that.

I have another fc tho..

kim-soo-hyun-is-a-south-korean-actor-best-known-for-his-roles-in-the-television-dramas-dream-high-moon-embracing-the-sun-my-love-from-the-star-and-the-producers-as-well-as-the-movies-the-thieves-and-secretly-greatly.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun.. hum hum :P

Hey, I know you love K-pop and everything/know a lot about it, but I would appreciate it if you didn't bring up sensitive subjects out of the blue. It makes feel uncomfortable if I'm trying to roleplay in a positive environment. Thank you.
Actually, I don't know much about K-pop at all, I just remember reading the article a long time ago. Pretty impactful so I'll avoid sensitive subjects. Thanks for telling me otherwise, or else I would have never known.

Not jealous never that just don't expect my nerd not to man up and go for her and other girls too. XD
whaat.. my char will make sure he mans up :p

If I can take a female sponsor...
Kim Ah-young
The Pretty Tomboy xD also the baby. XD

If I can take a female sponsor...
Kim Ah-young
The Pretty Tomboy xD also the baby. XD

secret possible hiding spot has been delivered on skeip ;D /totallyrandom

• Love
Reactions: Justin
The way she'll act when an F 6 speaks to her xD
tumblr_n9i9abhYw91s0esrro1_250.gif

Reactions: Katori
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
Actually, I don't know much about K-pop at all, I just remember reading the article a long time ago. Pretty impactful so I'll avoid sensitive subjects. Thanks for telling me otherwise, or else I would have never known.

Apologies for assuming so, but yeah. Just please remember be mindful of what you talk about in here and we'll have no problems! Thanks for understanding! :)

@Shayla I got
The Nerdy Goofball with Confidence
The Tomboy Babydoll who can be very Ditzy

Two new style of characters I've never done before... yesh for that xD.

Reactions: Shayla
@Alexstrasza ~ Switching you now!

@Akashi and @PlastixRoyalty ~ You may both have female sponsors/Transfer students!

I also want to let all know here since rules have not been put up yet. F6 members are allowed to have dated prior or be in an arranged marriage kind of ordeal but... You are not allowed to end up with them at all. I did set amounts for each group so that the pairs that do occur are one sponsor and one F6 member. Same goes with transfer students/ You cannot end up with one another in the end at all.

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
@Alexstrasza ~ Switching you now!

@Akashi and @PlastixRoyalty ~ You may both have female sponsors/Transfer students!

I also want to let all know here since rules have not been put up yet. F6 members are allowed to have dated prior or be in an arranged marriage kind of ordeal but... You are not allowed to end up with them at all. I did set amounts for each group so that the pairs that do occur are one sponsor and one F6 member. Same goes with transfer students/ You cannot end up with one another in the end at all.
Alright so.. Those in the transfers/sponsors list can not end up with one another. It has to be one F6 member and one transfer/sponsor student ending up with one another.

And thnx for the 2nd spot.

@Shayla but if you want, I can take another spot... don't matter what.

Tragedy is ringing bells~

Alright so.. Those in the transfers/sponsors list can not end up with one another. It has to be one F6 member and one transfer/sponsor student ending up with one another.

And thnx for the 2nd spot.
Correct , that is how me and Pasi designed it to be. We want to play off the two different world bit and for one another to work off each other and bring out change in another to be better.

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
@Shayla but if you want, I can take another spot... don't matter what.
Would you like to do a female then? I plan to do a male and already have him picked out. Was inspired by my darling Big Bang. :D

I'm ready for a freight train of emotion~

Really? xD Your girl and mine should be like old friends/childhood friends or whatever if you want to hop on board xD

Maybe my female fc for my sponsor/student char.

tumblr_nat64948O11tibuzfo1_500.gif

Well good luck whoever gets with My Tomboy Ditz... literally will have to be super direct when it comes telling her you like her XD lol. She's going to be fun.

My Nerdy Boy... well he will be interesting, that's all I'm going to say for now XD

And on my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.