Boys Before Flowers ~ OOC Area Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect xD. Total opposites xD.

Oh damn that's sad.
Yep xD He'll be picking on him because he likes males (Even though my character secretly does too xD) It goes against everything I stand for.... but it's my character so..! XD I think that's pretty realistic anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Akashi-- We are on the fence on the pairing at the moment. Both of us have been working a lot and we are sitting down tonight and or tomorrow to discuss that. I would recommend working on friendships and such, and past relationships, do not pair yourselves until this has been decided.

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
Oh... dang xD Well, I hope I get the MxM pairing then.

Well, if that is is the case @Pasi, I'm not sure anyone would feel up to what I sent you and Shayla in the PMs. No one has remotely expressed interest, in my opinion, and I'm panicking a little. I'm not trying to be dramatic or anything, but for my character to go through what happens, I don't want to be an inconvenience to those people who have already established a past relationship and/or friendship with me, only to find out that I might leave this rp before it even starts. I know I'm being stubborn, but I'm extremely passionate about going through with the decision I've made and I won't back down, even if that means I'll have to take a step back and keep my character for myself and use her some other time. Please note that it's that time of the month again, so I'm not feeling all that great and I do apologize in advance if I come off in anyway negative, as that isn't my intention.

So, I'll throw this idea out there one more time before deciding to step down. My character has leukemia. Would anyone be willing to partake in tragedy?

I might change my face claim...

EDIT: Defiantly changed my face claim to Mark Tuan.

Last edited:
So, I'll throw this idea out there one more time before deciding to step down. My character has leukemia. Would anyone be willing to partake in tragedy?
You have inkling for faults in our stars theme?

You have inkling for faults in our stars theme?

I've never seen Fault In Our Stars, but if I'm able to do my idea, I wouldn't mind hearing what you have to say.

I've never seen Fault In Our Stars, but if I'm able to do my idea, I wouldn't mind hearing what you have to say.
Fault in our stars is about love between two people with cancer. Might have been one person... Dunno, I didn't watch it because I don't like sad things.

Fault in our stars is about love between two people with cancer. Might have been one person... Dunno, I didn't watch it because I don't like sad things.
Yeah, they both had cancer

• Thank You
Reactions: Pysren

Well, I'm all ears, if you want to PM me. I want to clarify something though- you have a sponsor male and an F6 female. I have a sponsor female.

Okay, so I'm not feeling terribly confident to go on with being a part of this rp any longer, unfortunately. Good luck, you guys!

@Shayla @Pasi, Jae is pretty much done. Let me know if I need to change anything.

@Shayla @Pasi, Jae is pretty much done. Let me know if I need to change anything.
You look good to go!

Also someone tie down my hands... I swear I get RP idea inspiration at the wrong time and for anime versions of all things!
My titanpad must hate me.. <.< I need more anime people in my life to help me do them..

Don't tempt me Shayla, I'm more than willing to tie up someone :D

Anyways, I'll get to making my profiles and worry about BB code later.

Don't tempt me Shayla, I'm more than willing to tie up someone :D

Anyways, I'll get to making my profiles and worry about BB code later.
As your friend.... If you all love me then you will.. I am getting one to many an idea. ^^

Also , you know you love when I tempt you all freedom to tie me up. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Pysren
@Shayla - Is that male F6 position still open? Just wanna make sure the list on the first post is updated.

If it's still open I can take it. I'd also like to face claim Lee Ho-Won (Hoyo). Let me know if I can join, and I'll get right to work on my character ♥

@Shayla - Is that male F6 position still open? Just wanna make sure the list on the first post is updated.

If it's still open I can take it. I'd also like to face claim Lee Ho-Won (Hoyo). Let me know if I can join, and I'll get right to work on my character ♥
Hey @Shayla , just wanted to see if you saw this. If the spot isn't open for me that's fine, just let me know ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.