Boys Before Flowers ~ OOC Area Only!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everything on that sign up sheet mandatory, particularly speaking from interests to secrets? Also, by alignment, I'm guessing you mean for it to be the same thing as sexuality?

Is everything on that sign up sheet mandatory, particularly speaking from interests to secrets? Also, by alignment, I'm guessing you mean for it to be the same thing as sexuality?
Correct for the sexuality bit. As for Interests I do want a few and if you do not want to do secrets , I really do not have an issue.

Correct for the sexuality bit. As for Interests I do want a few and if you do not want to do secrets , I really do not have an issue.
I'm referring to everything in between, as well. The likes, dislikes, weaknesses, strengths, hobbies, talents, and fears.

I'm referring to everything in between, as well. The likes, dislikes, weaknesses, strengths, hobbies, talents, and fears.
I do require all of those to be done so we are able to know the characters. Would be quite a bare CS without them.

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
Alright my dears! The Sign Up area is up and listed on the first page for all!
ec27f7f1db52347250c558ea84b140fc634ecf1e94ae1bd1c01031bfb0e20ee6.jpg

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
I just have a question about my character @Shayla, so I was wondering if my guy could be from Australia? I'm not too sure about the sponsor kids, but can they be from rich families? I was sorta planning on making him a famous pianist/thespian if you don't mind, just let me know and I will either go ahead with the plan or change it. BTW, my face claim is Brenton Thwaites if no one has already face claimed him.

I'm a British Asian :D got that sexy accent yo

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
I just have a question about my character @Shayla, so I was wondering if my guy could be from Australia? I'm not too sure about the sponsor kids, but can they be from rich families? I was sorta planning on making him a famous pianist/thespian if you don't mind, just let me know and I will either go ahead with the plan or change it. BTW, my face claim is Brenton Thwaites if no one has already face claimed him.
I am totally fine with him being from Australia , The sponsor/transfer students were mainly invited to the school to show no matter your background or wealth that you are being allowed a once in a lifetime chance. I would not mind if your character just came into wealth and isn't one to allow it to get to his head as your group are the one's who will attempt to change the F7.

I am totally fine with him being from Australia , The sponsor/transfer students were mainly invited to the school to show no matter your background or wealth that you are being allowed a once in a lifetime chance. I would not mind if your character just came into wealth and isn't one to allow it to get to his head as your group are the one's who will attempt to change the F7.
Okay perfect. Thank you Shayla

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Hm, okay so, my character has Leukemia... Is there anyone okay with partaking in tragedy?

Alright, I think I may have settled on my FCs.. Had figured em out since yesterday but posted them today in the sign ups thread.

Anyhow..

Male F6 or F7??? -> Ji Chang WOOK is the FC.

tumblr_o3530sQ9HQ1u95ntso8_1280.png
WlDw3Usv154.jpg

And the female sponsor student. FC: Kuroki Meisa

tumblr_lnmnqlFMUt1qfmpblo1_500.png
tumblr_mroiltShKf1suumq4o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
His pic isn't there :P

Nevermind. Disregard my post.

@Shayla @Pasi - I have a question.

Do we get to decide who our characters pair up with? Or do you, the GMs decide that randomly? XD

If anyone wants to take up the one Yaoi/MxM pairing then i'd be up for it.

Reactions: T E R R O R
What kind of tragedy?

I would be Buggy, with my Nerdy Sponsor xD if you're interested.
Sure, I'll take you up on that x3 My FC is Rap Monster

I think Momma Isla said that her character had leukemia disease (a type of cancer)

Sure, I'll take you up on that x3 My FC is Rap Monster

I think Momma Isla said that her character had leukemia disease (a type of cancer)
Perfect xD. Total opposites xD.

Oh damn that's sad.

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
Status
Not open for further replies.