Boys Before Flowers ~ OOC Area Only!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh... yeah... I need to tell Pasi and Shayla through PMs this tragedy :| Since it's big... >> *pms them zeh idea when i get around to it*

Really? xD Your girl and mine should be like old friends/childhood friends or whatever if you want to hop on board xD
I'm TOTALLY down for that. It could be great considering that the two of them are from a completely different group.
Let the cat fighting begin xD

Would you like to do a female then? I plan to do a male and already have him picked out. Was inspired by my darling Big Bang. :D
Sure no prob

I'm TOTALLY down for that. It could be great considering that the two of them are from a completely different group.
Let the cat fighting begin xD

Oh lol no cat fighting this is way more serious

Reactions: Jihae
Basically how she'll be XD
201401_2010017c6.gif

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
Oh everybody. My Guy and Girl are going to be brother and sister, twins... something else I haven't done in awhile a girl and guy fraternal twins... new things all around.

@vampyre isla My girl will probably bug your girl with questions about everything XD... literally everything.

"So when the Sun goes away... where does it go?" XD

Wait xD how am I going to make a girl if Akashi and Justin took the last spots? :D Are we opening another male and female spot?

Oh everybody. My Guy and Girl are going to be brother and sister, twins... something else I haven't done in awhile a girl and guy fraternal twins... new things all around.

@vampyre isla My girl will probably bug your girl with questions about everything XD... literally everything.

"So when the Sun goes away... where does it go?" XD
"It never goes away." o.o *butts in*

"It never goes away." o.o *butts in*
"... oh! Really?" *Continues eating gum* "How do you know that... are you like a scientist or something?" XD

Wait xD how am I going to make a girl if Akashi and Justin took the last spots? :D Are we opening another male and female spot?
See you're slow on the draw... gotta be quick XD to get spots lol.

No pairings yet? :3

I have a strong gut feeling my character will inevitably be paired up with @T E R R O R character. xD

• Love
I am not making one more lol :D I could open another spot if need be as I do see both Alex and Pray for me are wanting one

Well I have my female FC ready anyway just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.