Born of Aether (Pokemon Gijinka RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Nagisa Ibuki -
Happy to see that Rem didn't think of her as weak, she did little more than smile and give her a thumbs up. "I'm not really the best at planning I just do whatever is needed to survive.." She kicked her feet as she thought for a moment "If your plan works out I'll be there to back you up the whole time.. I won't run away". Her words were sincere even though she was trembling.

"I won't let it come to that though" she stood up and stretched to try and hide the fact that she was still scared of even seeing that place again. "If push comes to shove, I'll shove as hard as I can"

- Illya Merrimallow -
Illya nodded, now having a more serious look on her face. "Right let's go!" she glared at the Aether Foundation building once more before looking back at Eve "Even if it's only the two of us.. we'll stop them". The red pendant around her neck seemed to glow as her resolve changed from just surviving to fighting back.

- Aria Einsburg -
Aria hung on every word of Lala's story trying to pain a picture of her life before. "it still must've been fun" she smiled widely as Mimi came back "Maybe it's because you're a ghost type?". Aria felt that Mimi might genuinely be wondering why people acted like they'd seen a ghost before realizing she was probably being sarcastic.

"And yes I'm ready to go" She smiled again trying to hold back the tears of someone caring enough to do this for her "I hope we can stay friends together no matter what". She followed between Mimi and Lala keeping her eyes closed wanting it to be as surprising as possible.

- Dhelg Von Gilgamesh -
Seated back in his throne room watching the live feed of experiments that have been released to the island, he can't help but glare at the image of Illya and Eve on his screen. "Well.. if it isn't the traitor and the one who got away.." he grinned darkly at the screen "it seems the games are about to begin".

"You there!" he shouted pointing to one of the employees in the room "Give Mimi an image of this girl and tell her she wants to 'play' and Mimi can bring along anyone she wants to help.

"uhh.. sir yes sir.." he walked out of the room trembling in fear as he muttered 'Why does it have to be her?' under his breath.

| Remmington Rose |​
The haxorus gijinka paused in her meal to glance at her friend thoughtfully. She smiled after a moment, lightly patting the other girl's shoulder. "Then I'd say your doing great so far. You've managed to survive a lot longer than me and you have so much to show for it." Rem stated, gesture to the tree room. "I got nothing on you in that department."

"Don't worry too much. Running isn't a negative thing you know." She winked, taking a bite of her berry. She swallowed, holding up what's left to show Nagisa. "Besides, if my plan works there won't be much need for a shove." Rem grinned. "Pokemon like berries right? Maybe we can use that to our advantage!"
| Al "Gen" Sylvester |​
Al closed an eye. "They certainly can be. Who would have thought a seamstress could be such a bad***?" He mused, closing it again as he listened to her laugh, pleased with himself. Him and his corny humor. It was nice to see a few smile crack after whipping it out. Been a while since he's made anyone laugh. Nah... he usually makes em lose a few teeth. Oh well.

He perked up when she decided to toss him a hook with that cheeky personality of her's. Oh ho! So she had a juicy secret too? He snorted. Course she did. His grin did drop a little though as she began to walk away, inviting him to join her. His eyes lost their usual sharpness, rounding out into curious orbs. It returned back to normal when she turned around though and he scoffed.

"Eh, never been much a sun lover, especially now being a ghost and all." But I'll bite, he hummed, sauntering off after her, taking his sweet time. Yup. Hook, line, and sinker. She was too interesting to pass up now. Plus what else was he gonna do. Make faces at cameras all day?​

- Nagisa Ibuki -​
Blushing wildly at the compliment she tried to hide her face "I told you I didn't really do much I just know how to farm, the forest Pokemon did all the work" she caught her breath after spouting all that as quick as she could letting her face return to it's normal color.

She turned back to Rem once she calmed down and looked at the berry "And it's true they like berries, but the Ariados wouldn't stop attacking just because we give them berries, we'd have to lace the insides with sleep powder or something"

| Remmington Rose |​
Rem giggled at Nagisa's antics, smiling broadly. "Right, but I can't farm. My skills lie in pokemon battles. I would have never thought to plant berries for more food." Rem pointed out. "And even if you had help you can't cut yourself short like that. I'm sure the pokemon are grateful to you for making new berry trees.

As Nagisa observed the berry in Rem's hand she pointed out a flaw in Rem's idea, which made a the haxorus gijinka's smile grow broader yet, looking incredibly pleased. "And you said you weren't good at planning things out. You underestimate yourself Nagisa. I bet you're cleverer then you let on." Rem mused, finishing her berry. "You think you can get a few of your pokemon friends to help us out then?"​

- Nagisa Ibuki -
She poked her fingers together nervously, not used to being complimented so much. "I'm sure I can get some Pokemon to help, there's a grove not too far from here with tons of Pokemon that know sleep powder" she tried to laugh but it came out awkwardly "I know from experience though.. so.. try not to spook them".

She quickly finished her meal trying to avoid being any more awkward.

~Sara "Stitches" Laurence~
A smile crossed her face when Sara saw Gen decide to follow "If you like, i might be able to show you my handy work and weave you a cowl or a hat maybe? I could try my hand at weaving you an umbrella of sorts." She twirled past branches that stuck out in the pathway "After all it was my idea to invite you along, gotta accommodate you some how. Its the least I can do" It had been a long while since she last worked with any kind of leafage or natural bindings but she was willing to try.

~Mimi Merrimallow~
Mimi giggled at the answer Aria had given "Maybe. Ghost types are pretty spooky after all." Leading the group, Mimi guided them through the lab and got them through the different check points with ease. Her mind began churning and thinking of a creative way to invite Aria to join them.

Once the three of them made it to the doors of the Cafeteria, Mimi stopped and turned to Aria and Lala "Okay! Wait here just a sec, I'm gonna double check and make sure things inside are picture perfect. Be right back!" She slipped in the doors and was amazed at the decorations "Wowie! This looks extrordimazing!" Her eyes caught sight of Archaeo and what looked to be a pokemon with him "Archaeo! You came to the party?! I didnt think you were one for parties... Who is the little cutie there?" She tilted her head to the side admiring the tiny pokemon with a giggle. She turned and motioned to Lala for her to go ahead and bring Aria in.

Archaeo turned to face Mimi at the sound of her obvious entry. "I figured you needed some more impressive decorations to pull off whatever scheme you're working on. Seems harmless enough for me to get behind. Dewey volunteered to help." He explained to his fellow admin in a lower, emotionless voice. His attention flicked to the door when she made a gesture. "Recruitment, I take it? Dhelg will be... less irritated about that, at the least."

He made his way over to one of the tables and took a seat, simply watching everything happening around him. The employees kept their distance from him, something he was thankful for. He had a sneaking suspicion that his new partner pokemon would bring too much attention to him from Mimi and anyone else directly related to her scheme. "If you get overwhelmed, feel free to go hang out in your web up there." He quietly spoke to the dewpider.

Last edited:
Eve
Eve simply nodded and went on her way, letting Illya follow her down the mountain path. She was right, the current Aether Foundation needed to be stopped. The madman who came up with all of this needed to be stopped. At least she wasn't alone here, she had Illya and Sam and possibly a few others that might help them escape and take down the organization once the world saw what they did to them.

Every so often, she would glance back at the Chandelure gjinka to see what she was up to. She couldn't help it, it was a force of habit ever since she came here, for she had to keep an eye on her fellow employees and experiments that she would let out of their cages. That had been her job before, watching over the cages. She shook her head to rid herself of that image...And then promptly stepped into Pokemon poop. She let out a silent shriek as she looked down and scurried ahead to try and wipe it off from her shoes. Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross!

@Zak in a Box
~*~
Lala
Lala simply shrugged at Aria. "Dunno about ghost types, I used to dislike them myself until I became one." She began to giggle. "Then I discovered I can do many fun things! Like using my Pokemon attacks, they're fun to use!" Along with messing with people, her brain went. She promptly told it to shush.

The Aether employee followed after Mimi and Aria to where the party was going to be held. Along the way, she thought up of a lot of fun "games" that she could do with Aria. Sing as loudly as they can? See the look on other experiments' faces when they came out for testing? She did so love it when they had to test the gijinkas. She stopped when the admin told them to wait outside. "Are you excited?" she asked as she turned to the Magearna gijinka.​
~*~
Rini
Rini was running through the jungle now, not looking back to see if anyone was following her. Were there any employees following her? Probably not, since they might view her as just a kid and be on their way. Still, it didn't hurt to be cautious, she didn't want to end up being experimented on again.

After some time, the girl slowed down and checked her surroundings. Cold fear went through her when she realized she was lost. This place was nowhere near the pool of water she had taken residence in, where was she? "He...Hello?" she called out hesitantly as she slowly walked on, "Is-Is anyone there? I..." She shuddered and looked around. "Anyone...?"​

- Illya Merrimallow -
Each time Eve turned her head back to check on her Illya just had the same smile painted on her face. Then hearing squishing sound from under Eve's foot she suddenly had a look of disgust "eww gross.." she said shaking her head and playfully covering her nose "but it happens, that's why I usually don't walk.. there's a stream not too far away if you want to wash up."

- Aria Einsburg -
Nodding her head excitedly still covering her eyes Aria happily followed Lala to the door. "Yes I'm very excited" she smiled "oooh please let me open my eyes now I'm so excited I might explode!" she wondered at how her joke about using explosion would be recieved.

Hopefully it wouldn't be taken too badly, she was the one they're holding the party for in the first place after all.

Saki nodded as they walked. "Okay. I'll try to be a bit more serious." She skips along happily though she wanted out just as much as anyone else. "Which way do you think we should go? There's probably somebody over by the mountains or beach."

@chaosheart13

~Mimi Merrimallow~
Mimi smiled though no one could see "Well Dewey is deffinately a cutie, and don't worry about Dhelg, he already told me this was ok! Gotta make a good impression for the possible new recruit. She seems like she will be a powerful ally." Mimi flexed her shadowy arms to emphasize her point causing the crystal pendant to glow faintly. She held up a shadowy finger to Archaeo before moving to the door to let the two in "Alright, time to party hardy!" Before she could continue a rather heasitant employee walked up and saluted "Admin Mimi, President Dhelg informed me to give you this with the message 'This girl wants to play a game with you'." The employee handed Mimi the picture of Illya. Hearing the word 'play' the employee had her full attention "hmm....she seems familliar.... wait..." Once it clicked who the picture was of, Mimi carefully slid her mask off her face "It's her." Mimi's voice turned dark and had a hiss to it. The employee backed up and began breathing heavy before screaming and promptly passing out. Mimi quickly slid her mask back down and shuddered. "The party might be cut a bit short... I have a game to finish..." her voice hissed and crackled a bit almost like fire and the pendant glowed bright purple. She moved over to the intercom, swiped her keycard, and pressed the switch "Medic to the cafeteria, Medic to the cafeteria. Thank you." She turned back to Lala and Aria "Don't worry aboit them. They will be fine... probably. Let's party!" Her voice snapped back to the cheery playful sounding voice.

Eve
Eve simply nodded at the mention of washing the poop off in a stream, though she felt like she would be polluting its waters in washing off her foot. Honestly, she didn't want that, but she didn't want the stink to be on her shoes either. Either way, she was willing to let Illya take the lead and follow her to wherever they needed to go

As they went on their way, she couldn't help but think about her own powers now that she was a gijinka. So the Chandelure gijinka figured out how to float? Was that even possible? She tried thinking of a way to float, only for her to stand awkwardly in place. She shook her head and continued to follow Illya, putting away that notion.​
~*~
Lala
Lala saw that Mimi was coming out and she grinned. "Looks like your party is about to s-" Then they were interrupted by another employee coming in and saying something to the Mimikyu gijinka. The smile on her face was wiped clean away when she saw how Mimi dealt with the employee. Whatever just happened, she didn't want to know. See? This was why she tried to be respectful among the admins.

"Er, y-yes! Let's party!" she squeaked, putting on a crooked smile as she tugged at Aria, "Let's go inside and see." She entered the area and couldn't help but gasp in awe. "Oooh, nice decorations!" she complimented before looking over to Aria, "What do you think? Aren't they great?"​
~*~
Sam
Sam honestly wasn't sure which way to go. For all he knew, neither of those places would hold other gijinkas, but it didn't hurt to pick one. He mulled it over for a bit, weighing his options. Though the beach would be a nice relaxing spot, it wasn't exactly ideal due to the salt water. And the mountain? Most would rarely climb it. But if he had to choose one... "Mountain," he decided, "We should go to the mountain."

Without a second glance, he began to make his way towards the mountain. He was pretty sure the Fennekin girl would follow him, maybe chatter on and on about things to strike up a conversation. It would be a necessary thing, for they did had to plot how they were going to get others to escape from here, he just didn't know how.​
~*~
Rini​
Rini was scared, she had strayed too far from her makeshift home that was near the pool. Now she had no idea where to go. Clutching her mask, the girl began to slowly make her way through the jungle she was in, trying her best to find another pool or something to stay close to.

Her stomach rumbled and she realized she hadn't eaten yet. "Maybe I should go find some berries..." she said with a sigh as she looked around for some place to eat. She couldn't find anything, so she continued onward to try and at least find something. But that was hard, and she wasn't really built for survival, though she somehow managed to scrape by.

Then she heard voices and stopped dead in her tracks, paling a little. "H-Hello?" she asked, "Is-Is anyone there?" She wasn't sure whether to move towards the noise or run away from it. What if whatever was making those noises attacked her? Then what would she do? Shaking her head, she decided to make her way towards the voices and put on a brave face.

@Rose305 @Teh-Kitsune

- Illya Merrimallow -
Arriving at the stream Illya stood close by "Water and I don't really mix well so, I'll just keep an eye out" she stated laughing nervously. Making wisps of fire in her hands she lifts herself from the ground surveying the area while keeping Eve in her sights.

She wouldn't let anything happen to her new friend, and Aether could be there any second.

- Aria Einsburg -
Aria removed her hands from her face stepping into the room, seeing nothing that happened beforehand. "Wooow, this is amazing!" she squealed like a little girl and hugged Lala before speeding across the room to tackle hug Mimi "Thank you all so much this is the best birthday party ever".

She then proceeded to single handedly greet everyone at the party, with a hug, even Archaeo. "Greetings good sir, my name is Aria Einsburg and thank you so much for attending my birthday party and I hope we can be friends" she looked up at the Arceus gijinka with bright red puppy dog eyes as if expecting an answer.

| Remmington Rose |​
Rem smiled sympathetically at that. She remembered when Haxorus and her had stumbled upon a few bug Pokemon that had sleeping powder as one of their attacks. Needless to say, she had been grateful that her traveling companions at the time had come prepared with Awakening. "That's good to know, both for out task tomorrow and as general information." She replied, filing that away for later. It would come in handy if it came down to an all out brawl with Aether admins and employees.

"Don't worry. Despite how bulky I am now I can still keep quiet." Rem hummed playfully.
| Al "Gen" Sylvester |​
Al snorted, his smirking growing wide again as his arms swung up to cross behind his head. "Sure, if nothing it would be entertaining to watch. Never seen anyone make stuff out of leaves before." Al wasn't the kind of guy to get embarrassed about clothing. Heck, he would probably end up wearing things to mess with people. However, he did have his boundaries. Al wasn't about to prance about in a flippin dress unless absolutely necessary. Hell no.

"No worries sweetheart if the sun bothered me that much I wouldn't have lasted this long. Heck, I'd probably be sulking in a cave somewhere." He mused, his tone light yet slightly gruff. Truth be told, the idea of lurking in a cave sounded downright hilarious. "Besides, why work yourself when there's plenty of nature shade around?" He pointed out, flicking a low hanging branch with his hand. He was about to continue when one of his owl-like ears twitched and his red eyes swiveled to the side, locking onto something. He froze.

There it was again. A voice. His grin grew predatory like. Oooooh! What's it gonna be this time? He thought with a smirk, curiosity gleaming in his eyes.​

~Sara "Stitches" Laurence~
Sara continued twirling along "Well if you get uncomfortable just let me know and I'll do my best to weave something up for you." As she moved, one of her sleeves caught on a branch and pulled her to a stop. "One of the many disadvantages of wearing sleeves in a forest like area..." she sighed and unhooked herself "I couldn't stand being confined to a cave all day. Though being fused with a Grass type it comes natural to be out in the open."

Sara nodded to Gen's observation "That is true, lots of tall shade trees around make things a bit easier for nocturnal gijinka" her antennae picked up on vibrations in the air that weren't from Gen or herself. She twitched them around to try and pick up where the voice was coming from but couldn't quite hone in on it. "Did you hear a voice just now? It sounded to be distressed..." Her hand began absorbing light trying to form a Solar Blade just in case of confrontation.

~Mimi Merrimallow~
When she felt the force of the tackle hug, Mimi stumbled a bit and gave a hearty "Oof! Your welcome, friend. I told you it was gonna be a glorious celebration!" She looked back towards the door, watching the medic carry the employee she accidentally cursed off to the infirmary 'Dhelgy isn't gonna be too happy with me for that... We are already short staffed as is.' Mimi moved over to the table with the cake and set the gift box she had with her down and slipped away to the side and looked back at the picture the employee handed her "It's been too long sis... Our game of hide and seek is about to end... and I'm gonna be the winner."

Saki listens and nods. "Okay..." Contrary to what he thought, she was actually pretty quiet for a while, lost in thought. After a bit though, she finally spoke. "So um... What was your life like before being dragged here?" She figured that if they were going to work together, it wouldn't be a bad idea to know a bit about each other.

@chaosheart13

- Nagisa Ibuki -
She smiled widely at Rem. "I'm glad the things I know about could be helpful" she stretched and yawned "Early to rise tomorrow, make sure you're ready". She gently rubbed her eyes trying to keep her smile for as long as possible, she broke the long silence with a quick "Night night".

Her eyes drifted to a close as she collapsed, dropping her head into Rem's lap using her as a pillow.

| Remmington Rose |​
Rem smiled softly, her eyes somewhat sad as she listened to Nagisa. She was going to need to show Nagisa just how strong and smart she was. Rem had met many shy people her suffered from low self-esteem and confidence. It pained her. Many of those people were so bright.

"Good night." She hummed, her smiling brightening as the other girl fell asleep on her lap. She moved some of the girl's hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear before leaning back against the tree. She used her tail to push some of the soft bedding up to rest her own head against.

Finally, she glanced around, feeling her tension slowly leak from her body until she closed her eyes. Minutes later, she fell asleep.

Archaeo stiffened at the sudden hug, clearly unused to the contact, and by the cold expression that he wore on his face, it was clearly unwelcomed. But he found himself caving under her innocent and hopeful gaze. A soft sigh escaped him and his expression shifted to a simple frown. "My name's Archaeo Grimoire. I don't make friends." He stated in his carefully neutral tone, though the impact of his words was diminished significantly by Dewey, who was standing on the table just outside his line of sight, creating intricate designs in his webs of little people holding hands and nodding affirmatively at the notion of friendship.

The arceus gijinka noticed the motion behind him and shot the spider a disapproving glance, though Dewey thoroughly ignored him and continued to encourage the girl. "Traitor..." Archaeo muttered softly towards his new little partner in crime. The events of the day were beginning to wear out the older gijinka, and socializing was more of a task than a volunteering action at the moment.

- Aria Einsburg -
Aria tilted her head to the side putting a finger to her lips "that's okay you'll soften up sometime" she said petting Dewey on the head "in the meantime I'll just be friends with this little guy".

She continued about the party saying hellos and goodbyes to everyone she met.

- Nagisa Ibuki -
Waking up to the tweeting of a Pikipek that drilled its way through the door Nagisa grumbles to herself while trying to fix her bedhead. "Silly birdy I've told you to stop drilling holes in the door.." She looked over to Rem who was still asleep before fluttering her wings and taking a look at the hole in the door "dang it.. I'll have to fix it later..". She grabbed some berries preparing a breakfast like meal for the her sleeping visitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.