Born of Aether (Pokemon Gijinka RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rini
Rini paused as she could hear the voices stop. At least, she assumed they stopped. "H-Hey, if you're out there...U-Um, please don't be an Aether employee," she prayed as she tried to search for the voices. Her grasp on her mask tightened even more, hurting her hands. But she wasn't focused on the pain.

"Hello? Anyone?" she called out again as she tried to pinpoint where she was and where the other voices were coming from. She hesitantly parted away the foliage here and there as she walked. Then she stumbled upon some people. "E-Eep!" she squeaked as she stared at the two people wide eyed.​
~*~
Lala
Lala smiled a little as she watched the girl go around to greet people happily. She acted more like a child more than anything, just like her and apparently Admin Mimi. Though she and the admin had other motives to be so cheery... She pushed that thought away and just watched as the girl went on a hugging spree.

She didn't know Archaeo was there until the girl hugged him. She immediately stood at attention. "A-Admin Archaeo!" she exclaimed as she moved a bit away from him, though still keeping an eye on the girl. She stood there aghast as the girl just went up to hug the man, as if he was her father. He deserved respect, that was not how one would treat the admin of Aether! But this stupid girl didn't seem to know that. She bit her lip as she watched her talk to the admin, still feeling apprehensive.​
~*~
Sam
Sam paused at the question before continuing to move forward and push away the foliage. "My life before? Well...I was always interested in studying Pokemon," he said as they walked, "I wanted to be a researcher when I was younger and just grew up studying the Pokemon around me. My parents encouraged me, wanting me to be successful. So I ended up working for the Aether Foundation and-"

He stopped when he realized what he just said. "...Um..." He groaned and put a hand on his head. "...I used to be an Aether employee. Until I was transferred over to here and they did this to me." He gestured towards his body and sighed. "I've defected along with another colleague of mine and we're searching for a way to escape here. If we get outside, we'll be able to tell the world of the Aether Foundation's atrocities and they'll shut the foundation down. That is are plan." He sighed. "If you don't want to work with me or trust me, then I understand. But we truly want everyone to escape here.​
@Kyy Namosaka
~*~
Eve

Eve let out a sigh of relief when Illya led her to a small stream and she quickly dipped her feet in. While her shoes were soaking in the water, she rubbed the soles against what lay beneath the water before slipping them off and washing them thoroughly. She wanted to get as much of the dirty stuff out of her shoes as possible.

Occasionally she would glance back at the Chandelure gijinka to see if she spotted anything. So far it seemed as though nothing was happening, but one couldn't be too sure in a place like this. Once she had finished washing her shoes, she slipped them back on and went over towards the girl. "Go?" she signed with a curious look on her face.

@Zak in a Box

| Remmington Rose |​
About the only time Rem ever felt completely at ease was when she slept and that was usually rare. During her stay on the island, before meeting Nagisa, she had rested or power napped, unable to fully allow herself time to relax. She didn't trust any passing creatures, be they human, gijinkas, or Pokemon just yet in this strange place.

It also didn't help that she had been thrown into it in such an abrupt and alien matter. It was nice to sleep again. The Haxorus gijinka opened her eyes after a moment, her mind already calculating the recent events from the night before as those amber orbs swept the room to find Nagisa. She sat up.

"Good morning!"
| Al "Gen" Sylvester |​
Al beamed his characteristic smirk as he turned away from the noise for a moment, giving Stitches his attention. "Thanks doll. Much appreciated. He snickered as her sleeve snagged a branch, circling by her with a taunting chuckle. "Plenty of disadvantages with that outfit sweetheart." He paused in front of her, wagging his eyebrows to his own arms. "No sleeves here. Makes it easier to move around."

He then crossed his arms in front of him, challenging her. "Eh, to a little miss sunshine like you maybe, but caves can be fun. Nice and dark. Filled with adventure. Not to mention a great place to sleep." He chuckled, closing an eye in a prolonged wink before further noise pricked at his ears.​
The Gengar gijinka flicked an ear towards Stitches in acknowledgment. "Yeah, I heard something. Sounded like another girl I think." He muttered right before the mysterious voice called out again. Al definitely detected nervous energy in the voice. It was high, just like most females too. He took a curious step forward when the bushes before Stitches and him parted, revealing a gijinka girl.

Gen blinked in surprise, his smirk curling up his face again as he looked the new kid over. Yup, definitely a nervous little thing. She had a tight grip on her mask thingy.

He leaned forward slightly, raising a hand in a kind of mock wave. "Hiya." He greeted, looking more predatory than welcoming with that sneering smirk of his.​

Archaeo narrowed his sharp red gaze on the girl but said nothing else. He shifted his gaze to the employee that suddenly took notice of him, his expression shifting to a quizzical raised brow. When their potential new hire scampered off to introduce herself to more party goers, he calmly made his way over to the employee that was suddenly in a fuss about him. "Yes, miss Lala?" He asked in his standard neutral tone. His posture was slightly more relaxed than usual, mostly due to tiredness and the fact that Dhelg was nowhere to be seen.

For now, at least. "I doubt that Dhelg and Mimi were on the same page with this plan." He began in a lower voice. "It would be best to move this along quickly, especially for your sake. Wouldn't want you caught up in the cloud if Dhelg blows another gasket, now would we?" He was hoping that the girl had some thought of self preservation going for her and understood that the boss signing off on a party seemed rather unbelievable. Hopefully she'd, at the very least, remove herself from the situation before anything unpleasant occured.

~Sara "Stitches" Laurence~
Sara simply scrunched up her nose and stuck her tongue out at Gen's comments "At least with sleeves i have a bit more protection. Gives a bit of color to this plain forest." She chuckled "Sure it might not be the best wardrobe for allot of things but it does give a sense of illusion in an instance of conflict." When she head the voice call out to them, her antennae twitched again "That definitely was a voice in distress..."

Sara stopped when the small gijinka stepped forward from the brush proposing a question. She looked petrified, her grip on the mask looked tighter than a Vice Grip. Sara's gaze turned soft and a warming smile radiated from her face "It's ok little one, You don't need to worry. We aren't Aether employees. Simple lab rats whom refused to conform" Her voice even turned warm and had a motherly tone in it. "Are you ok? You seem quite shook up over something."

~Mimi Merrimallow~
Mimi's mind snapped back to her bubbly persona as she slipped back to the party "Alrighty! We are gonna wait a little bit longer and see if Dhelgy- I mean Dhelg shows up then we can proceed with the cake and gift!" Mimi wiggled with excitement as she stored the photo in her coat pocket. "Oh shoot i forgot the piñata... not a true party till you beat the innards out of a paper mache creature... Which lucky employee wants to be the piñata instead?!" the faces of the employees drained of color as they all looked at each other "I'm only kidding guys!" she muttered something under her breath that sounded like 'this time that is' before giggling and dancing around.

Mimi heard Archaeo mention something about Dhelg and her and slid over "I already got the ok from Dhelg for this! So everything should be fine. Besides, Dhelg might actually enjoy the party and relax a little! Everyone could do with a little relaxation, even you Archaeo!" she crossed her arms and placed a shadowy finger to the jaw line of her mask "Everyone always seems so anxious or nervous when I look around so this could give them some time to loosen up a bit."

Saki smiled and listened to him, unfazed by the mention of working with Aether. "Don't worry so much Sam! There's something about you that tells me I can trust you. At least you saw what was happening and knew it was best to get away."

She looks down. "As for me, I guess I always wanted to be a ranger. I wanted to do something that could help make a difference, you know? I grew up playing with the local wild pokemon in the woods. I actually grew especially close with a Fennekin. I'd already decided she'd be my partner when I finally became a ranger and she'd agreed. Though she had trouble keeping her flames in check so my mom wouldn't let her in the house, as much as I begged." She giggled.

@chaosheart13

- Nagisa Ibuki -
Hearing Rem's voice she turned to greet her "Good morning to you as well, I made breakfast feel free to eat as much as you'd like" she smiled widely and then gestured to the table "Whenever you're done we'll head out okay".

She returned to examining the hole in the door trying to find something to cover or fill it.

- Illya Merrimallow -
She nodded at the request and gave a thumbs up "It doesn't look like anyone's around so yea let's go". She landed softly on the ground and walked up beside her. "Hopefully you don't step in anything else though" she said giggling.

- Dhelg Von Gilgamesh -
Dhelg stood from his throne and began pacing "Why hasn't she begun her assignment yet?" he shouted.

"uhm, well sir she's throwing a party in the lounge" one of the employees answered while shivering in fear.

"She... WHAT!?" Dhelg phased through the reflective mirror-like walk only to appear in the lounge moments later "I heard something about a party!?"

- Aria Einsburg -​
Noticing the huge man who came out of the wall she quickly rushed over and shook his hand "Yes it's my birthday party, I'm Aria Einsburg and thank you for showing up today". She tried being as cheerful as possible because the man appeared to be in a bad mood. "I look forward to being friends with everyone here and it's all thanks to Mimi and Lala" she shouted it loud enough for everyone to hear before hugging the man.

~Mimi Merrimallow~
Once the booming voice grazed her ears, Mimi turned to see Dhelg. Before she could say anything, Mimi watched Aria outright hug Dhelg! 'Oh no....' Quick on her feet, she slid over to try and defuse the potential disastrous scene. "Dhelg, this is my new friend Aria. The party was the urgent mission I wanted to talk about but you okayed it anyway. You remember what happened the last time this happened? Anyway! It was her birthday yesterday and no one showed up! So i wanted to throw a party not only to celebrate that but to our new found friendship and my first real friend!" She switched to a lower voice so that Dhelg would be the only one to hear "I know its a bit over the top just to recruit someone, but trust me on this call. Aria will be a powerful ally." Finally it clicked in her head "What did you think I wanted to do anyway and why did you okay the urgent mission so quickly? Did it have to do with playing hide and seek with this girl?" She tilted her head and pulled out the picture to show Dhelg

Rini
"I- H-Hi," Rini squeaked as she shrunk back from the Gengar gijinka. She looked over at the Lurantis gijinka as she spoke and relaxed a little. Thank goodness they weren't Aether employees, she wasn't sure what she would do if they were. She may have gotten lucky with the admin leaving her alone, but she wasn't sure if the other employees would do the same.

"Who-Who are you?" she asked as she looked at the two gijinkas. Then she remembered that the Lurantis gijinka had asked her why she was all shaken up. "I...met an admin," she squeaked, "And...I ran as far as I could and now I can't get to where I was staying at. It's close to a pool of fresh water..." She wasn't going to admit that she had freed the admin from his bonds when he was down and harmless.

@Rose305 @Teh-Kitsune
~*~
Lala
Lala would have made an excuse to leave and all if it weren't for the fact that the head honcho himself marched into the room. She flinched instinctively as he yelled, then groaned as the idiotic birthday girl went over the Dhelg like it was no big deal. And then she said her name and her nervous smile was quickly wiped off her face.

"Er..." Lala tried her best to remain hidden among the other employees so that she wouldn't get in trouble right then and there. She was most likely about to be punished later, but she wasn't sure if it would be worse to get it over with now or to just watch the chaos and madness unfold when Dhelg did something.

@AshenAngel @Teh-Kitsune @Zak in a Box
~*~
Sam
Sam smiled as he relaxed a little bit when Saki said she trusted him. Well, that went better than expected. "Thank you for understanding, me and my colleague really are trying to help the other gijinkas here and we need all the help we can get," he said as they continued to walk through the forest on the island.

He listened to the girl patiently as she explained her dream to him. It sounded like a nice dream, from his perspective. It was just a shame that it might not come true now that she had been changed. "I'm assuming you were separated from your partner when you changed?" he asked. He knew that happened sometimes, but he wasn't quite sure what happened to the Pokemon whose DNA was fused into humans to form gijinkas.

@Kyy Namosaka
~*~
Eve
Eve nodded and the two began walking again. She laughed silently when Illya commented about her stepping on something. Hopefully not, she wasn't planning on washing her shoes yet again. Her gaze fixed on the Chandelure gijinka for a moment. It was nice that she was able to find someone to help them free the gijinkas from the island, it was about time that things changed around here.

She stiffened as she heard the shifting of grass and trees and looked around, on high alert. She wasn't sure where that noise was coming from, but hopefully it wasn't anything to bad. They could handle some wild Pokemon, but Aether employees were a different matter. Her eyes again fixated on the more experienced girl to see what her reaction was.

@Zak in a Box

Saki shook her head a bit. "You could say we've grown closer than ever actually... Farah was the Fennekin I was fused with. I wouldn't let go of her when they caught me so they figured a bond like that would make a strong fusion. They weren't entirely wrong." She smiles. "Are you hungry? There's a berry stash nearby that I hid in case I got hungry but couldn't find any."

@chaosheart13

- Dhelg Von Gilgamesh -
He scoffed at the comment and sighed "Fine, have your party.. But for all of you here this counts as a vacation day!" he lowered his voice to speak directly to Mimi as the employees grumble over losing one of their vacation days for this. "I need you to play hide and seek with this girl as soon as possible, you can bring your new 'friend' too i want to see what she's made of".

With that he glared at Aria before exiting the way he came.

- Aria Einsburg -
Frozen in place from Dhelg's glare she could barely muster the strength to move. Once he left she ran to Mimi's side "what was that about, did I do something wrong? ". Her eyes kept darting around as if expecting him to appear again. "He's scary..".
- Illya Merrimallow -
Hearing the rustling of the plants around them she stopped for a second before signing behind her back the letters 'Don't Stop'. After living here for years she's never stayed in forested areas, she preferred caves where nothing could sneak up on you.

She kept walking as if to pretend she didn't hear anything in case someone or something was watching.

Saya approached Dhelg's room with a sigh. "Here goes..." She walks in just as he phased back in from the lounge. "Hello Sir. I take it you found out about Mimi's 'urgent mission'? In that case, is there anything you'd like me to do while she's busy?" She didn't really care, she was just bored and didn't want to upset him by going to the party.

@Zak in a Box

~Sara "Stitches" Laurence~
Upon hearing of an admin being spotted on the island, specifically in the wilds section, Sara backed up slightly and tried to see if she could spot a potential ambush. She knew well how sneaky the Admins in Aether are and wouldn't put it past them "An Admin?! In the wilds?" She glanced over to Gen to see what his input on the situation would be "Don't worry sweetie, I know this section of the island rather well. As do the wild pokemon around here" She gave a reassuring smile to Rini "I'm Sara Laurence, but most people call me Stitches"

~Mimi Merrimallow~
Mimi smiled behind the mask and wiggled a bit "Oh by the way, the employee that was taken to the infirmary? Yea, it totally wasn't me again." she saluted him quickly before he left "Yes sir!". Once she was certain the portal was closed, Mimi sighed in relief "That was a close one... Aria, that was Dhelg, the head of this whole gijinka operation, the big boss man himself. That's why he is so scary. I also have a question I need to ask first before we continue this party... Would you be willing to join Aether as a part of my crew? It's quite the decision, you don't have to give an answer right away but the sooner the better. I have a game of hide and seek to finish for Dhelg and I could use the help." Mimi crossed her arms slightly "Regardless of your answer though we will still be friends no matter what! I'll even be the one personally responsible for you should you decline. What do you say?"

| Al "Gen" Slyvester |​
The Gengar gijinka castes Stitches a sideways smirk, shrugging his shoulders. He spared the new gal his leering glance to fully flash his pearly whites at the Lurantis gijinka. "Whatever you say sweetheart. Makes ya standout if ya ask me. Though you could pull off looking like a giant flower I guess. I prefer the stealth look myself." He teased, turning his eyes back to the new girl.

While the devious gleam remained Al didn't look as sinister as he did before, at least until the kiddie mentioned an admin. Alone. Out here. He couldn't help the slight shiver of excitement. Course, the admin had probably moved by now, but it was good news anyway. It meant the no good bastards actually came out here once in a while. Meant he had a chance at breaking some noses.

He smirking sinisterly once more at the thought before Stitches kind voice caught his attention. Overall excitement aside, Al realized the kid actually looked pretty scared and while he could be a complete jerk he wasn't all bad. His usual glaring eyes and unnerving smile softened a tad, making him look less evil.

"Yeah, kid, Little Miss Sunshine knows her way around. Plus if any admins get close I'll give em a few blows to chew on." He promised casually, closing an eye. "Ya can call me Gen."

| Remmington Rose |​
The Haxorus gijinka hummed a thanks to Nagisa as she stood, gentle brushing stubborn clumps of soft bedding from her tail and clothing before approaching the breakfast display. While she ate Rem took the time to study the shelter in daylight, finding the earthy appeal to be very comforting.

The idea of seizing the day had her thrilled and ready to go, eager to seek out new challenges. Especially if it brings her one step closer to fixing all this. Or at least stopping it. She finished off the rest of her meal, taking a moment to stretched before her amber eyes turned to Nagisa.

"What are you doing?" She asked curiously.

Sam
Sam was once again reminded of his hunger as his stomach rumbled. He sighed. "Yes, I am a bit hungry," he admitted, "I'm not used to surviving out in the wild. I suppose I should have joined boy scouts when I was younger to get experience. Oh well." He rubbed the back of his head with his hand as he looked over at Saki. "Lead the way, please."

As he walked with her, he couldn't help but wonder how his colleague, Eve, was doing. Both of them had escaped the facility, slipping quietly without notice. By now, someone would have raised some alarms about their absence. Time was of the essence and unfortunately he needed more than just one girl to help escape the island. He let out a huff and prayed that the Dusknoir gijinka was alright.​
~*~
Lala
Lala was both relieved and miffed when Dhelg allowed the party in exchange for a vacation day. It wasn't like they needed a vacation, with the forms they were in now. Still, she liked keeping her vacation days, thank you very much. She watched as Dhelg disappeared and immediately the tension was lifted somewhat.

She didn't pay attention to her coworkers that were trying to have fun. Rather, she was focused on the idiotic girl that was Aria and the admin, Mimi. It seemed as though they were finally spilling the beans concerning who they were. She got the feeling that the girl would be upset with the fact. Didn't she say she resented Aether for what they did to her? She didn't quite remember.​
~*~
Rini
"O-Oh, okay," Rini said, the grip on her mask loosening slightly. She was still relieved that they weren't Aether employees, but could she trust them? The Lurantis gijinka known as Stitches seemed fine, but she wasn't quite sure what to make of Gen. Hopefully he would be a little nice, but she got the feeling that wasn't the case.

"I'm Rini," she said, "I'm...well..." She struggled to come up with words for the situation. "Um...can I have a berry? I'm a little hungry and was going to find some to eat when I met that admin..." She looked at the two of them to see what their reactions to the question would be. Hopefully good, she really was hungry.​
~*~
Eve​

Eve simply nodded and kept pace with Illya. She kept an eye out for anything else that was out there while simultaneously following and watching the Chandelure gijinka. She trusted the other's judgement of the situation and hoped that whatever made that noise wasn't following them.

But the trees shook their branches as whatever was causing them to shake darted up ahead, possibly following them. She was sure now that it was merely a wild Pokemon, for it was highly unlikely that some other gijinka would be moving about like that. She glanced up at the trees before returning her attention to Illya.

@Zak in a Box

- Dhelg Von Gilgamesh -
He cocked his head to the side to see Saya and sighed "yes, her 'urgent mission' is a bit of a waste of our time but Mimi says the girl has potential." He scoffed at the remark "We'll see about that though won't we?". Sitting in his throne watching the screens again "If you need something to do pick any of these failed experiments on the screen, then you can go and rough them up a little bit".

- Aria Einsburg -
She clapped her hands together and grinned at the request "Of course I'll join if I get to stay by your side!". She made a quickly lap around Mimi before locking arms "Lets go play hide and seek then!".

- Nagisa Ibuki -
She smiled nervously and tried to laugh it off. "Well you see a Pikipek drilled a hole in the wood slab I used as a door, I'm just trying to find a way to cover it up." She she said turning back to the door as the Pikipek returned holding a small sack in it's beak "Alright! Now we have the sleep powder we needed!". She tied the sack to her belt and skipped over to the basket of fresh berries for their mission today. "I'll wait until we're closer to apply it so the wind doesn't blow it around." She said as she picked up the basket.

- Illya Merrimallow -
She slowed he pace just enough to let Eve get up beside her "We should be okay for now, but that doesn't mean we can let our guard down" she sighed and looked at her partner "I really hate the forest you know.. it's why I decided to live in a cave".

She looked ahead seeing the Aether Tower in the distance "but the quickest route to any location is in a straight line" she laughed nervously and scratched the back of her head "even if that line is covered in forests".

Saki nodded and lead them about five minutes off the path. "They're here." She reaches into a bush and pulls out a makeshift pouch made of leaves. After peeking in it she nods. "Still good. Here you go." She hands him some and leads the way back to the path. "So what's your partner like?"

@chaosheart13

Saya smirked as she was given permission to play. "Now that sounds like fun! Thanks Dhelgy!" She giggles and runs out of the room. She wasn't sure who she'd have fun with yet, she'd just have to decide after getting tthere.

@Zak in a Box

~Sara "Stitches Laurence~
Sara smiled to Rini "pleasure to make your acquaintance Rini." She still wanted to know what the Aether admins had planned for the island. Honestly what else could they do? They ruined most if not all of the gijinka's lives here forcing them to start over, so not much else could be taken from them. "Sure thing, what flavor would you prefer or do you not care? There are a few spots where berries flourish around here, just gotta share with the pokemon around as well. Some aren't able to reach and who knows maybe one will even repay the favor later on if your in a pinch again." A small Zigzagoon inched out of the shrubs near by with a bark as it dropped a Sitrus berry in front of itself.

~Mimi Merrimalow~
Mimi was actually shocked that Aria had responded so quickly "Then it's settled! Welcome to my team, Aria!" she jumped with joy while clapping her shadowy hands "Righto then shall we have cake and open your gift then?" She allowed Aria to link arms with her as she led them to the table with cake. "I made it myself, though I wasnt the one to get the baking gene in my family, i still did my best"

| Remmington Rose |​
Rem blinked in curiosity, a hand drew up to tap her chin thoughtfully as she eyed the supposed problem. It was no larger than the size of a coin perhaps, maybe smaller. Too small at least to be spotted by a passing glance, unless of course someone knew about it. With the proper cosmetics...

Rem grinned suddenly. "What if you used it as a peep-hole, to see who is outside should someone wander into the clearing, or if they discover the door." Rem suggested, tapping the hole lightly. "It would give you an advantage, a warning at least and we could easily hide it with some leaves to make it look less conspicuous."

She glanced up as the Pikipek flew in, beaming at the sack of sleeping powder. "Excellent! All things we'll need. You wouldn't happy to have Chesto berries would you?" Rem asked, "Just in case?" Actually, now that she thought about it, Pecha berries would be wise too. "And Pecha?"
| Al "Gen" Sylvester |​
Al couldn't help but smirk at the timid look Rini had as she appraised him, the note of distrust in her voice. Not that he cared all too much. He didn't blame her. His personality didn't really help and especially now his looks. Who in their right minds would ever trust a Gengar to begin with? The ghostly Pokemon had a reputation for haunting shadows and sending chills up one's spine. Not to mention they find pleasure in hexes, curses, and of course, consuming life force. But hey! People tend to get carried away with their tall tales.

His own experience with Gengar wasn't as terrible as people make it out to be.

The Gengar gijinka seemed to pause a moment, his red eyes losing a bit of their luster for a heart's beat. The slitted pupil carved towards the trees away from the ladies, a darkened sense of malice burning within them. Aether would definitely pay for what they had done.

A bark extinguished the flame and an easy going smirk slipped effortlessly back onto Al's face, turning his attention back to the little friendly chat. Seems like little Rini was hungry. Good thing they were in a berry glade. The Gengar gijinka suddenly stretched, yawning loudly. "Sure, a favor for a favor. Sounds easy enough." He opened a single, glowing eye. "For the most part."

Al had certainly had his fill of favors. The word left a bittersweet taste on his tongue. "Help yourself kid, there's plenty to go around." He said after a moment, sound much less devilish and perhaps as close to humanly kindness as he'll ever get. He then proceeded to lounge comfortably against a shady tree, appearing to nap though his ears stayed sharp and perked.​

Eve​

Eve simply nodded in understanding at the Chandelure gijinka. She wasn't much of a forest person either, tropical rainforests that is. It was a miracle she had even walked through it without much trouble. She hadn't found much in hostile wild Pokemon and she managed to find at least one person that was willing to help her take down the Aether Foundation.

As they walked through the jungle, she couldn't help but wonder how Sam was doing. Hopefully he had managed to find at least one person that would help them by this time and not get attacked by either the Aether employees or any wild Pokemon. The rustling of the trees grew more violent overhead and she had to look up. Speak of Giratina, there seemed to be a wild Pokemon following them. She squinted up at the trees to try and figure out what was following them, but she knew she had to keep moving regardless of whether or not the Pokemon would attack them.

@Zak in a Box
~*~
Lala​

Lala blinked in surprise at Aria immediately taking to be a part of their wonderful foundation before grinning a Sharpedo like grin. Perfect, one more gijinka on their side that would help them get more experiments to "play" with. She couldn't wait for the fun to begin with the Magearna gijinka.

"Right, let's open your presents and cut the cake!" she chirped as she bounced towards the girl and gave her a hug, "Happy Birthday, Aria!" She quickly let go, still grinning, and ushered the girl to go get her presents and eat some cake. "After this...well, we'll see what happens next, hmm?"

@Teh-Kitsune @Zak in a Box @AshenAngel
~*~
Rini​

Rini smiled at Stitches. "Thanks, I really need it. Um...nothing bitter? Nothing too spicy either." She screwed her face up at the thought of eating Tamato berries. "To be honest, I prefer sweet berries, but I don't want to burden you and make you go out of the way to find sweet berries for me."

She glanced at Gen warily. Honestly, he gave her the creeps. He was just so...she couldn't come up with a good word for himt o use, but he was creepy. At least he wasn't a part of the Aether Foundation and was just a regular experiment like them. She wondered if he would stop being so scary at some point. She shook her head of the thoughts and turned her attention back to Stitches.

@Rose305 @Teh-Kitsune
~*~
Sam​

"Thank you," Sam said as he took the berry and took a bite out of it. He found it delicious after not having eaten for a while, though he wasn't sure how long he had been in the forest in the first place. He slowly chewed on his food as he regarded the Fenniken gijinka curiously before answering her question.

"Eve...well, she's mute for one, so she has to use sign language to communicate. They gave her the DNA of a Dusknoir as another," he said as he finished eating his berry, "She's kind and smart, always willing to help others. I get the feeling she chose working for Aether in the beginning because of their reputation with helping Pokemon." He was smiling dreamily as he described her. "She's beautiful and graceful, always knowing what to do. She was the one to come up with the idea to help everyone escape, I simply followed along."

@Kyy Namosaka

- Illya Merrimallow -
She turned her head towards her new partner and thought for a second "So anyway, I was wondering what your drive is for doing this now..?" she held her arms behind her back shyly "my drive is getting my sister back..". She suddenly went quiet and blankly stared at the ground as they walked.

- Nagisa Ibuki -
She giggled at the suggestion "you're right I didn't even think of that, a peep hole could help a lot". She turned around and ran to her berry baskets. "Chesto Berries, Pecha Berries, Lum Berries, Sitrus Berries and a mix of whatever else I could find" she held out one of the baskets to Rem "so, ready to kick some butt then?".

- Aria Einsburg -
She took her seat at the long table covered with empty plates "The cake will taste just fine, it's not about what goes into it it's about how much love you put into it!". She giggled at her own comment "Thank you both so much, Lala, Mimi, this was the best birthday ever!" she cleared her throat and smiled "Now as the birthday girl I decree it's time for Cake and Presents!". Her right hand disappeared into her wrist and came back out as a knife as she cut herself the first piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.