Born of Aether (Pokemon Gijinka RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
| Remmington Rose |​
Ah, so Rem's guess had been correct as she observed the new gijinka before her. Bug type. She was able to fly. Rem's own body relax further upon hearing Nagisa's introduction, pleased to have found an ally. She managed a grim smile, "We have more things to worry about then rocky intros. It's a pleasure to make your aquaintance Nagisa." She said, dipping her chin.

"I assume that if we both detest Aether that he can consider ourselves on the same side?" She ventured, raising a hand into a fist in front of herself yet remaining in the relaxed stance. The gesture suggested a kind of comradeship, however Rem knew very well that trust was a virtue that was earned and not entirely based of mutual interest.

Sam
Sam's grumblings were cut short when he found himself face to face with another experiment. Perfect. "Er, ahem." He cleared his throat and stared at the girl. "Yes, I am an experiment," he lied. He wasn't going to tell her that he was a former Aether employee, not in a million years. It would make things much harder if he told the truth.

Then he realized he was talking to a fire type by the look of it and silently groaned. Speak of Giratina, and Giratina shall appear, it seemed. "To be truthful, I was looking for other experiments so that we may escape this island together," he said, eyeing the girl, "But my colleague and I can't do it alone. That's why we're searching for other experiments, to plot how to get off this island. Would you mind joining us? Your help would be appreciated."

@Kyy Namosaka
~*~
Lala
Lala continued out of the elevator and into the lab where all the other experiments would be. She was excited, what new people were there to have fun with? She hoped she would get to meet them and play with them for a little while, wanting to hear their cries. After all, it was no fun when they stoically took things.

She stopped in her tracks when she noticed the Mimikyu gijinka, excitment being replaced by fear. She knew what the admins were like and it took a bit to get into their good graces. And if they failed them in any way? Well, it would be bad, real bad. She straightened herself up and went over to Mimi. "Good day, Admin Mimi," she greeted, "Are you here to see the other experiments? Would it be alright if I join you?

@Teh-Kitsune
~*~
Rini
Rini couldn't find anything, not a single berry to eat. She was starting to get a little bummed out by the fact that there wasn't any berries nearby the pool where she lived. Yes, she had grown used to living on this island, despite spending such a short time on it. She sighed as she tried to find something to eat.

Then she noticed a coconut tree that towered over her. Maybe she could get some coconuts to eat? She made her way over to the thick base of the tree and began to climb it, occasionally sliding down when she didn't get a good enough grip. Then the tree moved. Rini yelped as she realized she was climbing an Exeggutor and clung on for dear life as the Pokemon began to move, not wanting to be stomped on by it.​

~*~
Eve
Eve wasn't sure where any of the other experiments were. So far she hadn't found any and she was unhappy over that fact. She sighed as she looked around the area before her eyes fell on the mountain that she was nearing. Perhaps there would be someone over there? She decided to take her chances and make her way over to there.

To be honest, she forgot to take care of her own wellbeing while on this island, often going without food or water for days at a time before she remembered to take care of herself. But to her, the mission of finding a fellow experiment and plotting their escape was more important to her than anything else. So she made her way towards the mountain, hoping to at least meet someone there.​

Archaeo let out a sigh when he was left alone in the room, feeling the gazes of numerous nameless employees on him. "Well, what are you gawking at? Get back to work!" He snapped harshly on them and set out to do some first hand observations. It was frowned upon to go out onto the island, but he needed some fresh air and room to breathe. He'd deal with the consequences later.

He pulled his admin card key out from under his jacket and swiped it by the door reader. With a click, the door slid open and he made sure it shut and locked behind him as he ventured into the tropical sunlight. He carefully made his way through the undergrowth and froze when he heard heavy footsteps. His sharp red gaze flicked up to find the yamask gijika girl clinging onto the next of an exeggutor. He quickly let lose an ice beam on the pokemon, the super effective attack bringing it down in one shot. He ducked behind a nearby bush to try and avoid detection from the gijinka he helped.

~Sara "Stitches" Laurence~
Keeping her eyes on the new gijinka, Sara knew she would be at a disadvantage in a fight with this one, but atleast they weren't an Aether employee. "I... think I'll pass on that invitation to brawl. No point in putting myself at a disadvantage." Sara leaped back, landed on her tip toes and swung the Solar Blade at the nearest tree. The impact of the blade left a sizeable burning gash in the trunk of the tree. "Plus, from your looks, I'd say you would be a formidable opponent." With a twirl and a leap, she returned to her original placement, this time a bit more relaxed.

~Mimi ???~
As Mimi eagerly awaited the guard to open the door, she heard someone address her and she turned to see another employee. "Hi there! I'm gonna be making friends!" She stopped at the request to join and tilted her head slightly "You wanna join? Sure! Just don't spook them too much, their eyes tend to start leaking then they try and play hide and seek for some reason... I'm really good at seeking though." She turned and crept into the now open chamber "Don't be afraid friend, I just want to be friends!"

@chaosheart13

-Saki Masukita-
The young Fennekin looks at him with a smile. "I'd love to help. But you know what I'd like more? A tasty bug for a meal." She licks her lips with a straight face as she stalks toward him like prey but can't hold it for long. Within moments she'd fallen over laughing. "I'm sorry! I had to! I'm Saki by the way."

| Al "Gen" Sylvester |​
Al couldn't but chuckle at her response, taking a moment to admire the sizable slash in the innocent tree. Adorbly modest. Yet judging by her attack and fluent movements he bet she wasn't no walk in the park either.

Oh well, maybe next time. "Ah, you flatter me sweetheart!" Al purred, hand rising to his chest in mock flattery. "I do look good." Winking at her is his strange humor. However rather to continuing to mess with her he leaned Against a tree, arms cross.

"Not a big fan of the Aether pricks either I take it?"

- Nagisa Ibuki -​
Nodding softly to acknowledge their new found partnership Nagisa held out hand. "This doesn't mean I trust you it just means I'm willing to trust you" she forced a serious face practically glaring at Rem "do anything to sabotage that willingness to trust you and it will be met with hostile actions".

After being here for little over a year she was reluctant to trust anyone, but being alone all that time leaves something to be desired. "So are you goingto take my hand or not, it's not gonna shake itself" she barked at the Haxorus gijinka and stretched her hand out even further.

- Aria Einsburg -​
Her body locked into a ball out of fear could only allow her to look up at the figure entering the cell. "How could I believe that you want to make friends when you people did this to me!" she screamed at the unknown figure "I was all alone on my birthday.. and now you monstrous people did this to me!". Aria was now visibly crying as if trying to get a bit of sympathy from the figure creeping closer. "I don't have any friends and i don't need any friends that would torture me like this!" she shouted as her body unlocked and her arm started glowing seemingly to charge Flash Cannon "I won't let you people mutilate me any further!"

Rini
Rini closed her eyes and continued to cling onto dear life as the Exeggutor walked. She was utterly terrified right now, thinking that if she fell, the Exeggutor would stomp down on her. If it didn't it would definitely noticed and start using one of its moves on her. She didn't want her life to end just like that.

But her fears were unfounded, for the next thing she knew, the Exeggutor was toppling over. She screamed as it fell, still clinging on like an idiot and hoping she wouldn't be squished. She felt the impact and, after a few moments, slowly opened her eyes. She blinked them rapidly as she realized that she was alive and immediately scrambled off the Pokemon. She didn't see what happened, did someone save her?

"U-Um..." She began to look around the area. "A-Anyone here? You-You're...did-did you save me? I mean, I..." Her voice trailed off as she shook her head. "...W-Well if you did save me, thank you...whoever you are..." The girl sighed. She shouldn't be talking like that, who knew if an Aether employee found her and did things to her? Just like when they turned me into...this... she thought to herself as she sighed, looking at the mask that was still in her hands.

@AshenAngel
~*~
Lala
Lala couldn't help but offer a smile as Mimi talked about making friends. She wasn't sure if she should act like her normal self or not. "Yes, friends. That would be nice, wouldn't it? It would probably be better if the other experiments had a friend here, that way they wouldn't be alone." She shrugged. "But it happens, crying. Honestly, I-"

She was rudely interrupted by a girl's screaming and couldn't help but blink in surprise. "Hey hey, no need to be like that," she tutted, "After all, we're here to help you. Now stop acting like that, you're making a scene." She went over to the cage and peered at the girl within. She looked like she was about ready to attack.​
~*~
Sam
Sam couldn't help but recoil at the girl's words. "That's disgusting," he said, referring to the fact that she might commit an act of cannibalism if she ate him. But then she fell onto the ground, laughing. His sour mood immediately took a turn for the worst. "That's not funny, this situation is serious," he snapped as he went over to the girl and offered her a hand, "Get up, we should start planning as soon as-"

He blinked when he realized she asked for his name. "...Sam. Same Solru. Call me Mr. Solru, Miss Saki," he said, "Now are you going to get up or what?" Maybe it isn't such a good idea to plan our escape with only her for company, he thought to himself, Eve...I hope you have a better time finding someone more suitable for our escape...
~*~
Eve
Eve was making her way to the mountains, trying to find a place where she could get higher ground and seek out others. She wasn't sure if she would manage to find what she was looking for, though. Honestly, it was so hard to find a cooperating person that shared the same interests as her, though she hadn't found anyone yet. After all, it was about a week since she and another colleague defected, she shouldn't really be expecting to find anyone in their first week.

She sighed as she reached the base of a cliff, looking up from where she was. Squinting, she thought she could see someone at the top. Maybe she should go there? Without any hesitation, she began to try and find a way up the cliff so that she might find whoever was on top. Or, whatever it was on top. It could be a Pokemon for all she knew.​

With a quick roll of her eyes at the first comment, Sara shook her head "These Aether thugs ruined my life. Forced me to start over from scratch. Then to top it all off they did this to me. Kind of hard to like them when they have hurt so many like myself." She picked up the Kelpsy berries she had dropped and dusted the one she was eating off before taking another bite from it. "Judging from that question, I take it you have a bone to pick with them as well?" She held one of the extra berries out offering it to Al "By the way, I'm Sara but most call me Stitches."

~Mimi ???~
Mimi tilted her head to the side admiring the shiny hands of Aria "ooooh shiny~" She started to move closer but stopped mid step "wait... alone? on your birthday?! No no no! we can't have this... it's just unacceptable! We must celebrate! I know it isnt going to be super glorious or anything but it must be done! When was your birthday?!" Mimi brought her hand up to her head and stumbled a bit "Woah... dizzy... gotta remember to take it slow..."

- Aria Einsburg -​
Suddenly her arm stops glowing, she looks up at the figure in front of her. "M- my birthday was yesterday just before they took me away.." she said with tears dropping down her face "but it was ruined.. nobody came not even my parents and then those terrible people stuffed me in a cage.. and did this.." she held up her arms making metallic whirring sounds as she moved. Her arms then dropped to the ground with a loud clang as she lowered her gaze to the floor.

Archaeo just sat there, silently watching from his hiding place as the girl said her thanks. There was no way that he was going to reveal his presence. He was an Aether admin after all, and he highly doubted that his help would be welcomed after that fact slipped out. Then he felt a small weight rest on his shoulder. His sharp red gaze slowly moved to see what the hell was touching him, and his expression changed to silent horror as he saw a dewpider sitting there.

The little spider pokemon turned and looked at him with a similar expression on its face and let out a battle cry. It jumped off of him and used its spider web attack, causing him to fall over with a grunt as his arms and legs were bound in sticky silk. The dewpider turned tail and scurried off into the brush. A noise of frustration escaped him as he tried to free himself of the webbing to no avail.

He suddenly remembered that he was trying to hide from the gijinka girl and fell silent, realizing that he'd fallen in plain sight of her. Today just wasn't a good day for him.

| Al "Gen" Sylvester |​
The gengar gijinka grinned, shrugging. "Something like that." His red eyes flickered down to his hand casually, flexing the sharpened fingers curiously, thinking about how pleasant it would be to sucker punch the heck out of those Aethers. Unwrapping an arm he accepted the berry, rolling the treat about between his fingers. He flashed Sara his signature grin, slightly crooked on his face.

"Call me Gen." He hummed, tossing the berry into his mouth where it burst between his teeth, splattering blue delicious juice everywhere. Al licked his lips, savoring the sweet flavor. Not a bad berry. "So Stitches? Gotta wonder how you got a nickname like that sweetheart." He mused, "A savage scar? Or maybe you're a cute little seamstress?" He guessed, chuckling to himself.
| Remmington Rose |​
The haxorus gijinka grinned. "Wouldn't dream of it. Trust is gained after all." Rem replied, her own hand meeting Nagisa the rest of the way and grasping her hand. "The same goes for yourself." She added, firmly shaking Nagisa's hand. "Trust goes both ways." With that she released the impatient gijinka's hand, noting with some cautious curiosity that Nagisa seemed to glare at her harder despite the truce.

"Seeing that you have been here longer, you wouldn't happen to know anything about weak points or daily schedules of the admins here would you?" Rem asked, casting amber eyes about. "I've only been here a month or so and haven't gather much intel."​

"Greetings, Gen. To answer your question as simply as possible, both." Sara looked around making sure there were no others lurking before moving the collar of her shirt to the side showing part of a scar. It started at just below her collar bone and dissappeared behind her shirt "Took a wrong turn into a Pangoro nest, got caught on the recieving end of a Slash from a mother protecting her children. Took 37 stitches to patch me up. I also worked with my mother in the shopping district of Malie City. We sold custom clothing that we sew ourselves. The Pangoro attack was what really got the nickname to stick. Mainly because i couldnt cover it up for the longest time but thats a more personal story"

~Mimi ???~
Mimi gasped and covered the fake mouth on the mask "That's terrible! Im gonna have a few words with Dehlg for this." She puffed up her cheeks behind the mask "We shall have a wonderous party for you, I'll make extra sure everyone shows up..." Mimi twitched slightly before turning to Lala "What do you think- uhh... hmm i never got your name employee?"

- Nagisa Ibuki -​
After shaking hands with Rem, Nagisa's expression changed to a smile. "Well if you want to know anything about this island just tell me.." she crossed her arms behind her back "As for the admins of Aether all I can tell you is there's 5 of them.., but I've only ever seen two". She fluttered off the ground and flew over beside Rem so they could walk and talk as Nagisa continued harvesting food. "There's one, this old guy that's been fused with an Arceus, he comes out for a walk sometimes. I see him a lot but I keep my distance there's no telling how strong he is.." she continued picking berries and finding anything else they could eat "The second one I've seen.. she's mentally disturbed, she's mixed with a Mimikyu and wears a mask so I've never seen her face.. but just being close is enough to send chills down your spine and it feels like she can sense your fear".

She places all the harvested objects into a basket and closes it up "other than that I don't have any information" she fluttered about and landed in front of Rem stopping their walk "anyway I live in a hollow tree if you'd like to accompany me further".

- Aria Einsburg -​
Her eyes practically sparkled at the idea "you'd really hold a party for me?" she wiped her eyes trying her best to laugh "and you'd really come to celebrate with me?". The fear she felt dissipated as the blue core on her chest switched to pink and she was clearly smiling.
She stood up trying to get her balance with her new legs that seemed to wobble a bit as she moved. Taking step after step closer to the girl before tripping and falling over grabbing the Mimikyu gijinka for support.

Last edited:
Lala
Lala could only gasp when the girl said that yesterday was her birthday. "Ooh, I'm so sorry to have missed it!" she exclaimed, looking at the poor girl in the cage, "Don't worry, Lala here will make things better. Hm, how to do it, though...?" She put a finger to her mouth as she pondered what she and Mimi could do to make her feel better. Get presents? But they weren't any stores nearby that sold anything, she would only be left with the local foliage.

Then an idea came to her. "Maybe we can play? A mock battle, perhaps?" she wondered out loud, "Or like Admin Mimi said before, a game of hide and seek? That should be fun, right?" She looked over at the girl. "Would that be alright? After all, birthday parties often have games to play, right?"

She then turned to Mimi when the admin addressed her. "My name is Lala Aina, Admin Mimi. And I would love to help plan for a wondrous party for this poor girl, if that's alright with you?" Judging by Mimi's reaction, however, she knew that she would say it was alright for her to help.​
~*~
Rini
Rini's thoughts were cut short when she heard noise. "W-Who's there?" she asked. Then her gaze fell on the admin and her mouth formed a small o shape. "I-I-I..." She couldn't help but stammer. He looked...almost regal. She didn't think she'd seen him before, or had she? She wracked her brains for a memory or something that would put a name to this figure.

"You-You are..." Then a wave of horror flooded over her as she recalled where she had seen the man before. "...A-Aether...A-A-Admin..." She backed off fearfully, clutching the mask hard. He was an admin, and that could only mean trouble. Would he take her back to experiment on her?

Another thought popped into her head. Was this the same person that saved her? And if so, why? "Did-Did you...s-s-sa..." She couldn't get the words out as she continued to back away fearfully. She jumped when her back hit a tree. What was the girl to do? There was a freaking admin right before and she didn't know his intentions at all!​

| Al "Gen" Sylvester |​
Damn. When Gen had asked her the question he had been half joking. He seriously assumed she got her name from sewing or just as one of those random names good old pals come up with. NOT FLIPPIN ACTUAL STITCHES! At least if she were a guy it would have made a bit more sense, not that he was being sexist. Ya just don't expect chicks with huge scars. Not that it bothered Gen though. Superficial stuff never did, you can't judge people too much on how they look. Get's you in trouble.

Gen whistled. "Thirty-seven stitches? Must have been one heck of a bleeder then." He hummed, his smirk dropping a bit as his eyes studied the nasty scar. Not even he had something that big and he got into scuffs all the time. Goes to show just how tough the little pink lady was. Definitely more than meets the eye here. "Can't say I have anything just as impressive to show off." He grinned again, twitching his ears, "Unless you call the makeover exciting." He wagged his brows once more for emphasis.
| Remmington Rose |​
Fabulous. A man who's strengths are unknown and a psychotic masquerade girl. Rem made a mental note to watch out for the girl. Never underestimate the strange ones. However the man, on the other hand, wouldn't be a bad start. Rem figured she could try to figure out what he does, maybe how much influence he has. What she really wanted was information on the sicko that started the whole mess in the first place. If they could get rid of the records and notes that Aether has and put the guy behind bars they just might be able to prevent this from happening again.

Not much. But a start none-the-less. She smiled at Nagisa. "Thank you. It certainly is more than I know. Any information is helpful at this point." She glanced down at the basket. "Why not. Do you need some help carrying some things?"​

Archaeo tried to free himself from the webbing for a few more seconds as the girl began to panic. With a final huff, he gave up his futile struggle. "Hey, easy there. I'm not going to hurt you." His voice took a gentler tone as he turned his attention to the gijinka girl. She looked terrified of him, and he could understand why she was. After all, he was working with the lunatic that started all of this.

At least she wasn't trying to attack him in his immobile state. Deciding to point out the fact that he was unable to move from the spot that he'd fallen, he tried to free one of his arms from the webbing without any luck. "I can't even move, see? Harmless." He continued in his quiet, gentle voice. He shifted uncomfortably from where he laid on the ground. "Did I... What?" He seemed to grow more guarded with her unfinished question, unsure of what track she was going to go down.

He was expecting to be attacked, if not by her than by some other experiment who heard that he was one of the admins. And being as defenseless as he was at the moment, he was deeply unnerved by that thought.

Rini
"I...Oh..." She bit her lip and looked at the Aether admin. He was indeed trapped, unable to move. That set her at ease a little, but she was still on her guard. "U-Um..." She fidgeted in place as she tried to explain what she meant to say earlier. "S-Save...me? I mean-" She took a deep breath and looked into his eyes. "You...saved me...didn't you?"

She wasn't sure what to do. Should she call for help and hope some fellow experiment would come and finish him off? But... The thought of her killing made her want to gag. No, there had to be some other way, but she didn't know what to do. Realizing that she was staring at him too much, she looked away and blushed in embarrassment. "S-Sorry, for-for staring..."​
~*~
Eve​
Eve never really was a good hiker. While she had walked long distances before, climbing was not her forte. She huffed and puffed as she climbed, trying to see where that figure from the cliff was. She felt as though she were getting closer, so that was a plus. But where could that person be...?

A thought came to her. Perhaps that person already left? Her shoulders sagged at the thought. Then it would make this whole trip pointless, now wouldn't it? Still, she wanted to know who that figure was and wanted to see if they could help with her plans to free the gijinkas and escape this wretched island. So she continued to press on, climbing the mountain to reach her destination.

She stumbled upon someone staring down at the forests below and she hid behind a cliff face. Was this the person that she was looking for. Peeking out from where she was, she could tell from the girl's clothes that she was an experiment. She breathed a silent sigh of relief. So she found someone. That's good. Mentally preparing herself for what was to come, she slipped out from her hiding place and walked over to the girl. She could probably hear her footsteps, but if she didn't she would tap on the girl's shoulder to get her attention.

@Zak in a Box

"It was quite messy. I probably would have died if i hadn't found help when i did. Luckily a group of trainers found me and got me to the nearest Pokecenter." Sara fixed her shirt back and looked back to Gen "It all depends on how you look at the situation. Some may call it exciting others a curse, it is what you do with it that determines the worth." Her face flushed a bit pink "Sorry for going philosophical there... I get a tad carried away sometimes." she scratched the back of her neck then took a bite of from her berry

~Mimi ???~
Mimi smiled tho no one could see it "Your name is like mine!" she bounced happily and clapped her shadowy hands together "Pleased to meet you Lala, and you don't have to call me Admin Mimi, just call me Mimi! Now for you, the birthday girl, What is your name so that I can write it on the cake?" a smirk slid across her face behind the mask, everything was going according to her plan so far. Soon she will propose the idea of joining them, but first... the party! "Oh golly there is so much work to do! We have to decorate, get the cake made, gotta have some balloons, invitations to give out an- Woah! Careful birthday girl, don't need you getting scratched up before the party!" She helped the Magearna get steady before placing the Pikachu tail shaped stick in the holder on her cloak. "I'll inform Dehlg of the party, though he probably wont want to come. He'll probably say something like 'This is a work place not a playground' or 'Now's not the time nor place for that'" She tried to make her best impression of Dehlg's voice. "I might be able to butter him up though. Don't worry." she giggled and lifted the bottom of the mask up just enough to show the smile on her face then pulled it back down.

-Nagisa Ibuki-
Giving a soft chuckle Nagisa begins walking towards what she calls home. "I'm just glad I was able to help at all, but I'm sure we can gather more information together" she now wore a genuine smile on her face as she talked "and don't worry I'm used to carrying this much I gather more than enough for myself anyway and end up having to replant the berries I can't eat". As she continued to walk her wings would randomly flutter from time to time stirring up pollen in the air.

Not much longer and they were standing in front of a massive tree with a hole hidden behind a slab of bark. "This is where I live.. it's not much but it's been hollowed out. it has two floors and plenty of cushioned areas.." she scratched her head nervously and laughed "Can't really call them cushions though they're just cotton puffs held together by webs".

- Aria Einsburg -
After gaining her balance she bowed and raised her head again "thank you for going through so much trouble for me.. I guess its a relief to know not everyone here is bad" she smiled "My name is Aria Einsburg and its truly a delight knowing that there's some people as kind as you two in here".

- Illya Merrimallow -
Hearing soft footsteps from behind her Illya just calls out rather than turning around to greet the stranger "I know you're there, if you're from Aether preparing a sneak attack I suggest you leave now" she said while still looking out over the forest looking for signs "However if you're not from Aether feel free to take a seat, I haven't talked with anyone for about two years."

She brushed her hair back behind her ear as she turned to see the person sneaking closer to her "I won't hurt you as long as you're not from Aether" she put on a soft inviting smile patting the ground next to her "come sit down".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.