Born of Aether (Pokemon Gijinka RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
~Sara "Stitches" Laurence~
Sara knelt down and pet the prickly pokemon with a smile "Would you mind finding our new acquaintance here some sweet berries?" The tiny raccoon pokemon looked up at her with another bark slipped effortlessly back into the shrubbery. "I'd offer up the Sitrus berry it brought to you but they are quite sour." As she stood, Sara picked up the berry and checked it over for any bad spots. "It's definitely a good idea to keep the wild pokemon on your side. Who knows how handy their skills could be later on." She looked back to Rini "So Rini, if you don't mind recalling, how exactly did you run into the Admin out here? I haven't known any Aether employee to just waltz around out here given the fact that all of us here are more than peeved at them." She knew that there were some occasions where employees would come out to deliver new batches of experiments time to time, but why an Admin? It made no sense.

~Mimi Merrimallow~
Mimi covered the mouth on the mask "Aww you are gonna make me blush. I hope you like it though." Mimi awaited her own slice as she pushed the mask up to only let her mouth be visible. "I also hope you like the gift I got you, It's one of my favorite things from my own personal collection." a smile curled its way across her face as she retrieved the small box and handed it to Aria for her to open. It was Mimi's favorite Volcanion plush though she didn't mind giving her it since she had a bunch of other plushies.

Saki smiles and giggles as she listens to him describe Eve. "Sounds like someone's got a crush." She playfully nudges him. "She sounds great though. Definitely someone I could get along with."

@chaosheart13

Last edited by a moderator:
| Remmington Rose |​
Rem was impressed but not too surprised by Nagisa's preparations. It would seem the girl was well ahead of Rem. The Haxorus gijinka took in the berries with an approving nod, straightening to dust off her clothes. "Of course! I'm always ready. Lead the way!" She hummed, opening the door. Greeted by the fresh, forest air and dappled sunlight, Rem was energized. After spending so much time alone with no real objective it felt good to have a purpose again. Even if it was only baby steps toward their ultimate goal.
| Al "Gen" Sylvester |​
Al continued to lounge under the tree, listening to the two girls talk while he listened to the surrounding forest. Not that he was paranoid or anything but after hearing out little Rini ran into an admin he felt it wouldn't hurt to pay a bit more attention now. Especially with such a recent encounter. His ears perked at Stitches' question, though, drawing his spiked interest towards them.

That was an excellent question. For more than just a few reasons. One, Al would like to know why they were out here. It hardly was in their interest if they didn't want experiments kicking their arses. Two, Al wanted to know if this was a possible change in the otherwise fixed cycle. The lab coats never observed them up close... right? Not that Al was aware. The thought unnerved him that the admins might be able to spy in person, just beyond their senses. But like he was gonna reveal that. And third, where could he mind himself one to mess with?​

• Love
Reactions: Zak in a Box
- Aria Einsburg -
She graciously accepted the small box and slowly opened it. Her eyes lit up at the plushie inside as if something was drawing her to it. At first she was speechless but then silently whispered "I love it" just barely loud enough for Mimi to hear it first before tossing an empty box aside and squeezing the plushie.
- Nagisa Ibuki -
She turned and grabbed Rem by the hand dragging her along. "I know the way like the back of my hand just stick to me" she smiled as she exited the makeshift home and headed into the brush of the forest.
"I have to admit I'm both excited and scared to be doing this" she laughed nervously "I don't think I could have ever worked up the guts to do it alone though.."

• Love
Reactions: Remmy Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.