Boredom Saves Errotria! [2 SPOTS LEFT!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting bullied was the best thing that happened to Arata. If he wasn't so thoroughly abused, he probably would have stayed a weakass midget gamer. Also, watched too much Symphogear for inspiration, so yah.
Woo, symphogear! I'll be honest though, I think the majority of my enjoyment of that is all the yuri stuff.

I ignore the yuri and love the glorious battoru. Hell, Chris and Genjuuro is muh ship.

AAAAHHHH!

Very well. I'm on the case!

Sword and shield is too MC-ish and I'm not wielded by the MC... so I think I'll go for dual pistols.

Reactions: Kitsune
Make it a single pistol...though I'm confused. isn't Ero-land medieval? Why are there guns?

Make it a single pistol...though I'm confused. isn't Ero-land medieval? Why are there guns?
...It is.

After a bit of research, I've discovered that they have guns, but nothing like pistols or anything like that. Their guns resembled rifles in a way. (Link to website: here)

But I also thought the guns to be fine since their firepower is of magical energy... [rethinking everything]

But the shape is still that of a modern firearm. So...how did that form come into existence?

Possibly the idea was brought to them by other humans and they adopted it? Adding their own twists to make it more Errotrian?

Only explanation I could come up with.

But what's the point of magical bullets? Why not just magical missiles from your wand or your hand?

I come back and see like 4+ pages to read through.

Well, they are magic weapons, so hands wouldn't work. In a way I also feel that way about a wand. I don't really see it as a weapon in relation to the others in this rp. But, this is my opinion.

.... @Edward @Crow

Magical missles would be cooler, and more effective. But couldn't you become a bit OP like that? Missed are already something, so adding magic to them is like, wow.

Apologies, @ScarletNova

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I wanted to use a carrot as a weapon, but they wouldn't let me. D:

#JustKidding

Here's the thing. Missiles and bullets are already OP. Humans can't even react to them, and medieval armour is shredded by it. Unless humans are all superhuman in ero-land, having ranged weaponry in general would be pretty strong.

So does it being magic missiles really make it that much more unreasonable?

Just. Use. Dual. Cross. Bows. Or something else entirely.

Problem solved. XD

Ordinary bow vs. Dual Crossbows hype.

Just. Use. Dual. Cross. Bows. Or something else entirely.

Problem solved. XD

Ordinary bow vs. Dual Crossbows hype.
Holy shit that would be amazing, no joke. Are we talking like Xigbar crossbows bc those were AMAZING and plus they have energy bolts instead of energy bullets so that'd keep most of the 'gun' aspects while scaling it down just enough to be reasonable.

I am so hype to see that happen too.

• Useful
Reactions: 2 people
Holy shit that would be amazing, no joke. Are we talking like Xigbar crossbows bc those were AMAZING and plus they have energy bolts instead of energy bullets so that'd keep most of the 'gun' aspects while scaling it down just enough to be reasonable.

I am so hype to see that happen too.
I like this compromise quite a lot; now that it's been explained~

What would you do without the amazing Shounen Senpai-sama. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.