Boredom Saves Errotria! [2 SPOTS LEFT!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still around.

is this still open
Yeah, I believe it is, just haven't been very active lately. I think people have just been a bit busy.

I know I'm still hanging around.

Yeah... it's exam season and it turns out that I can't wing it this time, so while I have been trying to make the time, it's not been going very well. I don't need to revise for biology though, so I reckon once my Monday exam is done, I should be able to post.

Well yeah I mean Karakui got banned for one reason or another and we were waiting on them.
Darn.

Oh shit that happened? Well then, I guess it's up to me. I'll see about posting asap. Which might not be today.

Yeah if you check Karakui's posts all say that they got banned. Thus, the silence from Kara,

Well yeah I mean Karakui got banned for one reason or another and we were waiting on them.
Darn.
''Ban evasion'' which means she was banned before but somehow slipped through the system and made a new account.

''Ban evasion'' which means she was banned before but somehow slipped through the system and made a new account.
I got no answers. I only know this bc they got banned in another rp I'm in and we got shafted. Ban evasion pretty bad tho, so it might be permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.