Boredom Saves Errotria! [2 SPOTS LEFT!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, right, how is the RP starting? Have our characters already been in Ero-land for some time?

@Kitsune said that she'll most definitely start the RP from when the three best friends are about to enter the world of Errotria.

Reactions: Kitsune
@ERode I like him.

Any who, I shall send you a PM for Ren's and Arata's meeting and such.

I think it'd be best to add Mr. Scales in it as well. Then we could also use it for creating plot twists in the IC with the trio.

@Kitsune said that she'll most definitely start the RP from when the three best friends are about to enter the world of Errotria.
So the Frenemies would have already been in the world for some time, right?

@Kitsune How does the whole Familiar thing work? Are we just picking them up randomly in the IC? Or wat.

Yeah, that's also a point I was making.

"Jesus fuck, you guys. Stop using the fact that you were bullied as an excuse to be evil and edgy. Fucking hell, I can't believe we went to the same school."
"You... don't know me at all... Earth is as cruel as it gets to me... Y-you... You... don't know... ANYTHING!!!"

*insert epic battle scenes here*
This is what Anyo has to say about the bullying:

"Um.. What I do is none of y-your business so.. Um.. please go burn in hell? No, i'm serious. I'll skin you before you go."

So the Frenemies would have already been in the world for some time, right?

@Kitsune How does the whole Familiar thing work? Are we just picking them up randomly in the IC? Or wat.
Yep. Kamihiro has been there for a two months now while Anyo stayed for three months.

It's in the description on the OOC first page. If you've watched Soul Eater, you get the premise. :D

Yeah, I know what Familiars are. But I don't know how they're going to be distributed.

Yeah, I know what Familiars are. But I don't know how they're going to be distributed.
From what most people are doing, they are plotting out and asking each other if they want their character to be the other character's familiar, and vice-versa.

Guys, I think ERode meant IC-wise.

They will be given to them through a mentor of sorts, who will then train them on using them.

Welp, looks like I'll have zero compatibility so far with the remaining familiars. Good to know that Arata will go Batman modu.

Reginald (for Anyo (not yet confirmed though)), Ophelia (for Renko) and Rin (for Kamihiro). These are the current decided pairings so far.

We just need @DANAsaur to choose her partner, along with @Mr.Scales ⚖ . And we're still waiting on @Crow to create their familiar. Maybe it'll be compatible with Arata...? >u> If he's still free, that is.

Still, it'd probably be nice to have a built-in interaction with someone. All else fails you can talk to your familiar since they're probably nearby.

Punch a mage, just do it

>built-in interactions with people
B-b-but, Arata still as friends, right? q.q

Reactions: Kitsune
Status
Not open for further replies.