Boredom Saves Errotria! [2 SPOTS LEFT!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally done with my CS! Can't wait for this to start :)

EDIT: If anyone wants a relationship with my character, don't hesitate to message me. By the way, her CS is on page 4

Last edited:
Reactions: Karyra and Kitsune
Boy these familiars are not helping improve the image of RenCo. But that just makes my job easier, so no complaints.

Reactions: Kitsune
@DANAsaur If you could change the font color to black, that would be greatly appreciated! It's kind of hard to read with a white background. Or you can change the background to black. That works, too. Also, you forgot the 'Relationships' portion of the CS. Granted, it probably wouldn't be filled, but you could fill it as you go~

Other than that, it looks good to me! ^^

@DANAsaur If you could change the font color to black, that would be greatly appreciated! It's kind of hard to read with a white background. Or you can change the background to black. That works, too. Also, you forgot the 'Relationships' portion of the CS. Granted, it probably wouldn't be filled, but you could fill it as you go~

Other than that, it looks good to me! ^^
Done :)

Reactions: Kitsune
@DANAsaur if you could change the font color to Automatic, that'd be really appreciated. Then it'll be white for people with dark backgrounds and black for people with light backgrounds and we'll all be able to read it!

@DANAsaur if you could change the font color to Automatic, that'd be really appreciated. Then it'll be white for people with dark backgrounds and black for people with light backgrounds and we'll all be able to read it!
I didn't know that was an option...

I didn't know that was an option...
Really? So then, you just thought everyone you've ever talked to has been using light backgrounds too? The default typing colour is automatic :D

Really? So then, you just thought everyone you've ever talked to has been using light backgrounds too? The default typing colour is automatic :D
Oooh! The default color is called automatic. Now, that I didn't know.

I always thought people were using dark for some odd reason.

But, if she has a white background, wouldn't it be easy to see on both light and dark settings, no matter what? That's what I always, thought.

Oooh! The default color is called automatic. Now, that I didn't know.

I always thought people were using dark for some odd reason.

But, if she has a white background, wouldn't it be easy to see on both light and dark settings, no matter what? That's what I always, thought.
My name on the cast list isn't a link to my character.

My name on the cast list isn't a link to my character.
Yeah, it's the character's name that links to the CS. The player's name is just bolded. It's that way for everyone.

Yeah, it's the character's name that links to the CS. The player's name is just bolded. It's that way for everyone.
Actually, you put my character name as ''Akihiro'' when its actually ''Akihiko.''

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Question: what exactly is the difference between the main characters and the side characters? Should I assume that the plot will be centered around the mains, with the side characters being accessories?

Is this RP going to have a solid plot, or is it sandbox with a generic goal for the end?

And how long did it take you to do the formatting of that CS? Holy shit. XD

Question: what exactly is the difference between the main characters and the side characters? Should I assume that the plot will be centered around the mains, with the side characters being accessories?

Is this RP going to have a solid plot, or is it sandbox with a generic goal for the end?

And how long did it take you to do the formatting of that CS? Holy shit. XD
There...isn't, in all honesty. I had Main Characters mostly because of their positioning? I'm pretty sure that the Side Characters and Main Characters will all get the same amount of attention, regarding the plot, when the IC kicks off.

A solid plot like certain things are already planned out and such? I... don't think so. I think that the feeling is more sandbox.

The CS in the tabs? Ehh, not that long when I really cracked down on it. XD (Now, my CS is a different story. >_> But I also blame school and my weak resistance to distractions.)

Status
Not open for further replies.