2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
eeb2175761590e325c00c7afa0c86b4807841a32.png

Long ago the Knights of the Holy Order engaged in a battle against Demonic Kind, a battle that left the world shook to its core, and the gate of Gehenna closed. The world rejoiced and bathed the Knights in glory. Everyone was safe at last. But as time went on Demons found a way to slip through the gate and enter the human world. The Knights job was never done.

To train the next generation of Knights, the Council created Blue Rose Academy- a training university for future Knights of the Holy Order. For years it was a unique facility, and those who graduated were seen as the saviors of the land, but their power began to fade as demonic entities were silenced; however, demons were planning something. The Sins would rise again and unlock the gate of Gehenna.

The Sins, Satan's seven children, were at the head of the Blood War long ago but were killed by the Elite Knights (the highest level of Knighthood in the Holy Order). Their souls were freed only to be born again.
Each sin- Wrath, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Gluttony, Envy, and Lust, were born into seven children that had a future fully of darkness and even light. The choice was theirs to make.

The sins are the children of Satan- King of Gehenna. Each was gifted with different abilities, and each was destined for greatness.

WRATH ~ The first child of Satan, he/she bears the gift of Fire and Enhanced Strength.

PRIDE~ The second child of Satan, he/she bears the gift of Illusion and Manipulation.

ENVY ~ The Sin of Envy, the third child of Satan, he/she bears the gift of Erebokinesis- the ability to manipulate the darkness.

GLUTTONY ~ The fourth child of Satan, he/she bears the gift of Duplication and Enhanced Stamina.

LUST - The fifth child of Satan, he/she bears the gift to Empathy and Telekinesis.

GREED - The sixth child of Satan, he/she bears the gift of Snatch and Lightning - the ability to steal other's strength and put it towards your own or heal yourself.

SLOTH - The seventh child of Satan, he/she bears the gift of Time manipulation and Enhanced Speed.

Now each Sin has a normal state- the human looking one, and a demonic state. Also note, the sins DO NOT know about each other. They may know one another, but not of the heritage of the other.

The Knights are the longest living power in the human world. They are individuals brave enough, and strong enough, to enter into knighthood and fight against dark forces. Their one true goal is to vanquish the demonic realm and prosper in the light.

None, except the few, know of their true plan- to open the gates of Gehenna and start a new Blood War, one where they will destroy the side of evil and become the supreme power of both worlds.

Blue Rose Academy is located in the district of Rose Hill. It has approximately 4,750 students in attendance, and it is the main and most distinguished academy for the Knights of the Holy Order.

Students are expected to wear uniforms while school is in session. The male uniform: HERE. The female uniform: HERE. Those caught out of uniform during school sessions will be punished accordingly.

Dorms will be assigned to each student. There are no co-ed rooms.

Classes are as followed:
  • Demonic/Knighthood History
  • Battle Training
  • Field Training
There is a curfew set at 10 P.M. those who choose to violate this will be placed on strict probation and will not be allowed to leave campus.

PLEASE NOTE THERE IS AN SEPARATE THREAD FOR CHARACTER SHEETS.

[BCOLOR=#ff00ff][BCOLOR=#ff00ff]CHARACTER INDEX[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Cast List
Greed: Open -
Wrath: Taken by Hex - Face Claim: Alex Watson
Envy: Taken by Misguided - Face Claim: Molly Hull
Gluttony: Taken by Rose - Face Claim: Malcom Jackson
Pride: Taken by Justin!!! - Face Claim: Reece King
Lust: Taken by Lnxgdon - Face Claim: Bill Skarsgard
Sloth: Taken by MaryGold - Face Claim: Elle Fanning
Student One: Taken by Hex - Face Claim: Anna Kendrick
Student Two: Taken by Misguided - Face Claim: Cody Christian
Student Three: Taken by Berry

ALL IWAKU RULES APPLY!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Most definitely!

I can totally see Jackie and Aisling being close, if not best friends!
Great! I just reworked my cs a little bit to incorporate the aspect of greed a bit more, so after those changes I can see Jackie being pretty possessive over Aisling because she's so naive and innocent. XD

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
  • Love
Reactions: Berry
Change of plans. IC will be up tomorrow. Homework is taking a lot longer than usual to get done, but good news I have the beginning of the IC post started

Oh, yay! IC!

I want to establish all relations with my new charrie before then. And I won't be on much or at all through the 17th and 19th. I want it out of my way. Soooo

@MadKingJai⭐™ What kind of relationship do you see between Maggie and Sylvester?

@Misguided†Ghost Lol, exactly. I'm going to add it all to the sheet. So, Maggie and Luce besties or just close friends? And shall I put Will down as a friend too, the friend who she is so clueless about xD and do you see anything with Aisling too?

@HEX do you see any relationships with my characters?

Asling and Luce would probably be friends. Luce wouldn't hate her lol. They wouldn't be best friends either though. Luce and Maggie definitely best friends.

• Love
I will do relationship proposals tonight as well as IC!

Mind if I take the last student spot?
I haven't been able to update the cast list since I just got my laptop back. Sorry, the student spot is filled

Mind if I take the last student spot?
If you want, I can make a fourth student spot????

I so don't have the energy to fix Elaine, especially because her code keeps breaking :( Anyway, I have the post for the IC done, so I will code it and post it!!!! Tobias and Elaine are up for relationships.

@Misguided†Ghost, you know that Tobias and William are going to be good friends since they are twins, but how are we going to introduce Elaine to William? And is Tobias and Luci still best friends since kindergarten?

@lxngdon, I agree with what you said earlier, Tobias and Roman would have probably hooked up once or twice. So maybe friends for those too, but not too close. As for Elaine and Roman, I think that Elaine would be drawn to him because of confidence and how charming he is, but I think she would also be a little wary around him almost like she knew he was hiding something.

@MaryGold, for Elaine and Aisling, do you see them being friends? Elaine has a hard time making friends but would admire Aisling for her honesty. Also, Elaine daydreams a lot, especially since she would rather do anything than being royal. Elaine also likes to adventure, so she is outside a lot wandering.
As for Tobias and her, neutral?

@MadKingJai⭐™, I feel like Elaine would despise Sylvester at first, only seeing the pridefulness that Sylvester seems to flaunt, but maybe they could start becoming friends? As for Tobias, I think he'd just automatically like the guy for his hard work, maybe close friends?

@Rose305, I think that Elaine would adore Patrick, but be upset with him for not defending himself much. Maybe, friends? As for Tobias and him, I would say frenemies. Tobias wouldn't be able to stand Patrick's laid-back attitude and lack of defense all the time. He'd most likely get mad and confront Patrick about the need to protect himself when needed.

@MaryGold, for Maggie I think that Tobias would make good friends with her. What do you think? Elaine would also want to be her friend; she would look up to Maggie for guidance in the training aspect.

@Berry, I think Tobias would have a crush on her at some point, whether he acts on that crush is up to you. Friends? As for Elaine, I think that, if you want, her and Jackie could become best friends.

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF DETAIL WITH RELATIONSHIP PROPOSALS, DOING THIS ON MOBILE!

Reactions: Lulunopia
@HEX Sounds good to me and no worries, I am currently mobile for the weekend too so my replies will probably be the same. :)

@MaryGold I can see Pat either being friends or fri-enemies, most likely the latter, with Magdalena just based on her history with food and the fact that he is gluttony. Pat would probably be horrified that she hates food and more than a little sad about her previous conditions, especially since he can eat all he wants without the consequences. Therefore I could see him constantly trying to find ways to change her mind on food without crossing the line and probably just piss her off a lot. What do you think? :)

• Love
@MaryGold I can see Pat either being friends or fri-enemies, most likely the latter, with Magdalena just based on her history with food and the fact that he is gluttony. Pat would probably be horrified that she hates food and more than a little sad about her previous conditions, especially since he can eat all he wants without the consequences. Therefore I could see him constantly trying to find ways to change her mind on food without crossing the line and probably just piss her off a lot. What do you think? :)
They wold be fri-enemies for sire. She wouldn't hate him as a person, but with the whole food thing and her previous living conditions she'd be beyond annoyed with him

• Love
Reactions: Remmy Rose
They wold be fri-enemies for sire. She wouldn't hate him as a person, but with the whole food thing and her previous living conditions she'd be beyond annoyed with him
Haha, Pat can't help it, he needs to share food with the world, it's his only passion! ;)

@HEX I'd be glad to have Jackie and Elaine be friends! As for Tobias, he's welcome to have a crush on her and depending on how they interact together it could very well develop into something more. ^^

Wrote out Luce's personality so you guys have a little bit better an idea of how she is

Hey wonderfuls!

Status
Not open for further replies.