Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit. While they're mostly the same length as before, the quality is assuredly improving.
Thanks I'm working on the length but I'm doing everything off of my iPad and half the stuff that you can see on a computer you can't see on my ipad

Thanks I'm working on the length but I'm doing everything off of my iPad and half the stuff that you can see on a computer you can't see on my ipad
My only advice to you at the moment since you asked is, give back what you're given. I don't mean you have to match what @GrieveWriter said in length, but it should be just as easy for him to respond to and ending your post with "What was that?" Isn't really much, and that's not to say he won't really be able to respond to it, just that you should give as much as you can so that it's easier to reply, because you didn't have Akemi acknowledge anything else Urano said except for the puns, which I understand since you had a flashback, but just a thought. :)

Finishing up now. Where should I send Mich?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Karo Mmmm, anywhere you want. :)

Is it satisfactory? I'm sorry it's a bit lacking.

It's fine. :) Where's she at currently, though?
Main building? I didn't exactly know what to call it. Where they had the welcoming banquet

Also, unrelated; if someone stumbles upon a transparent picture or gif of small baseballs, send it to me. I can't find one to use as little text seperator.

Main building? I didn't exactly know what to call it. Where they had the welcoming banquet
BBall Bitches xD

My only advice to you at the moment since you asked is, give back what you're given. I don't mean you have to match what @GrieveWriter said in length, but it should be just as easy for him to respond to and ending your post with "What was that?" Isn't really much, and that's not to say he won't really be able to respond to it, just that you should give as much as you can so that it's easier to reply, because you didn't have Akemi acknowledge anything else Urano said except for the puns, which I understand since you had a flashback, but just a thought. :)
It's still kind of hard and when someone talks that much you can't really hear every single word they say anyway.

I AM BACK WITH A MOTHERFLIPPING FLIP FLIP BACKFLIP, QUARTERFLIP, HALFLIP INTENTION TO FLIPPING FLIPPITY POST! At the weekend.

If i don't post, i'll be honest, i seem to be in a depression and some days, i literally sleep most of it away. Hopefully, the steps i'm taking will avoid bad days and avoid me not RPing. :)

Also, LET THE PANTY RAIDS BEGIN!

@Sailor Moon Here you go, I hope everything is alright.

[bg=#FFFFF0]

2ngv2ap.jpg
yuMGs01K.png

What's your name?
"Mischa Iizuka. Just call me Mischa."

How old are you?
"Eighteen years old."

How tall are you?
"Around 5'9''."

How much do you weigh?
"Last time I weighed in, I was 135lbs."

What grade are you in?
"I'm a third year."

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?
"Athletics, of course. Unsurprisingly, the regional bantamweight champion isn't here for 'arts and crafts'."

Are you playing any sports?
[scoffs] "Well, being an MMA regional champion usually requires you to do martial arts. I'm also just getting into track, but martial arts gets my full attention."

Do you participate in the fine arts?
"God no. That kind of stuff isn't my thing."

Any Academic Clubs?
"I do mathletes, but not by choice. My parents were adamant I did something academic, and I guess I'm kind of good at math."

Your favorite color?
"Gold – I'm so used to seeing it, it's difficult for it not to be my favourite colour."

Your favorite foods?
"Sandwiches, omelettes, anything with chicken in it... And I can never turn down a good salad."

Your most cherished item?
"You can't expect me to pick one trophy out of all of the ones on my shelves, can you? Maybe that regional bantamweight championship belt I keep mentioning. Soon, my most cherished item will be the national bantamweight championship belt."
[Not completely true – she cherishes her collection of judo belts that she has gained over the years much more than any championship belt]

Five things you're good at?
"Let's start with the obvious: martial arts, mainly judo, but I'm also trained in Muay Thai as well to give me a striking advantage. Like I said earlier, I'm good at math – but you didn't hear that from me. Video games too, though I'm terrible at the sports ones. They're just so unrealistic, it's frustrating! [sighs] Anyway, I have no problem standing up to other people, especially if I'm right, so I guess that's something I'm good at. And just...doing my own thing, if that counts."
[Martial arts, math, video games, standing up for her beliefs, being herself and not being swayed by others]

Four things you're bad at?
"Uh, nothing? You really think I'm going to admit to my weaknesses?"
[Listening to others, making friends, admitting she's wrong, anything artistic]

Traits you look for in a friend?
"Someone who gives me my space when I need it and is a pretty relaxed person. I don't like dealing with drama queens. Also, someone who's more athletic, I guess we'd be able to understand each other better. A sense of humour is nice too. And someone who can keep up with me – if you get left behind, then that's your fault. You've got to be quick and ready to follow me."

Traits you dislike in a person?
"Needy and clingy people. I can't stand that kind of attitude. If you're dependent on me, then prepare to be forgotten about as soon as possible. Also, people who make a big deal out of every little thing. Sure, there's a time to be serious, but sometimes, you've just got to relax. There's little things that bug me as well, but we'd be here all day if I went into that."

Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?
"Pants, or shorts."

Why?
"You'd never see me dead in a skirt. Pants are way more comfortable."

What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?
"I want to maybe meet some like-minded people, and scout out any potential opponents that I could be facing in the near future. And getting a taste of some more success – athletic or otherwise – is always an added bonus."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:
With a lot of ambition and tons of confidence, Mischa is often perceived as being rather narcissistic – a claim that she doesn't argue with. Despite her confidence levels, she often keeps to herself, unless someone else gets in her way. Her sense of independence and responsibility drives her to achieve everything she can, though this can also lead to her leaving others behind her in the dust. With a selfish streak running through her – just one of the consequences of her competitive attitude and love of success – Mischa is not the most approachable and likeable person, though she sometimes finds herself opening up to those she thinks may benefit or help her.

Background History:
Born into a normal, working class family, Mischa developed a sense of responsibility early on, since nothing was handed to her easily. She went to public schools, made friends with normal people, and usually kept to herself. Her parents encouraged her to find something she was good in and excel at it, and they often encouraged her to pursue academic pursuits. Whilst Mischa did well in math and other academic subjects, she would soon find her real passion through a friend of hers.

One day, she learned that one of her school friends attended judo lessons at a nearby dojo, and Mischa's interest was piqued. For the first time in her childhood, she begged her parents to take her to the dojo and allow her to take judo lessons there. They caved in when they saw how determined she was, and allowed her to go. It wasn't long before Mischa was grasping the basics of martial arts and as she grew into adolescence, Mischa's skills became better and better. In her teenage years, she entered her first under 18s judo tournament, where she won third place. But that wasn't enough for Mischa. She returned the next year to win the tournament, as well as move on to regional championships. By the age of 17, Mischa was a regional champion in mixed martial arts and had begun honing her skills with Muay Thai training as well. Her parents had a lot of pride in her, though they encouraged her to take up academic pursuits as well, knowing full well the risks that combat sports often came with. And whilst Mischa spent most of her time focussing of martial arts, she listened to her parents and put at least some effort into math to appease them.

At the age of 18, Mischa reigns as the regional MMA bantamweight champion of New Tokyo, and is yet to find an opponent who can take her down at what seems to be her peak. She's had reporters try to get her story – the local teenage MMA 'superstar' – but she always shoots them down, wishing to be left alone and not have her name thrown into the spotlight, despite her love of her own success. It was no surprise to her when the invitation to Bloomfield arrived, with her athletic success making her a shoo-in for a place at the academy. Much to the pride of her parents, Mischa headed off to Bloomfield, prepared for anything that would come her way.
[/bg]

Status
Not open for further replies.