Bloomfield High ~ A Yuri/Schoolgirl Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. Someone give me a map pls.
There should be beaches
300px-New_Tokyo_map.png

I'm actually on the rocks about a beach right now. Maybe if I replace the lake with a beach? I could do that.

Edit: I know Japan has beaches, guiz. >.> I just wasn't sure if I would make it a hot spot or not.

Reactions: Collapse
I'm actually on the rocks about a beach right now. Maybe if I replace the lake with a beach? I could do that.

Edit: I know Japan has beaches, guiz. >.> I just wasn't sure if I would make it a hot spot or not.
Maybe just make a note that it's really far away from the school area? Or maybe people want to be close to a beach?

I'll go and add a beach. I imagine it will be a romantic spot for characters.

I find it just a little funny that most of us are forgetting that New Tokyo is also part New York.

At least, I hope they're forgetting.

Fuck yes, an RP dedicated entirely to yuri! Sign me up!

@Wolfsbane706 I think they probably realised it's really impractical to do that because their environments and cultures are very different :D

Last edited:
Bump: Only accepting 1st and 3rd years currently, and in need of at least 1 each.

Lol, everyone picks the second years. I can make a first year or two.

Reactions: envogue
Lol, everyone picks the second years. I can make a first year or two.

You don't need to make two, but whichever you prefer. :3

Well, it really depends on whether or not I decide to make twins... Probably not though, I've done a lot of those recently.

If you make twins then that would be acceptable.

Mm, problem is, when I make twins they tend to end up a little... incestuous, even when I didn't intend for it, which is going to be rather problematic in an RP centered on romance / interactions :D

Mm, problem is, when I make twins they tend to end up a little... incestuous, even when I didn't intend for it, which is going to be rather problematic in an RP centered on romance / interactions :D

Yeah. In my other romance roleplays when I start to let people make second characters I don't let them romance their own characters, for obvious reasons. It wouldnt be an issue to have the twins to be attracted to each other, I suppose, but I would not want them to be the object of each other's affection. It would be interesting if they started out that way and grew to like someone else.

Precisely, which is why I'm not gonna do it. I also really cba figuring out the complexities of that growing to like someone else thing :D

Precisely, which is why I'm not gonna do it. I also really cba figuring out the complexities of that growing to like someone else thing :D

Growing apart and towards someone else could have been interesting lol, or even a love triangle. Anyways, twins or not I am looking forward to your character.

Ended up going with something I don't usually do... but she's pretty cute if I do say so myself.

This is not usually my type of thing but... It's the new year and I'm kind of caving, just a little bit, for a roleplay that isn't serious and adult-y :P

But some questions before I pledge.

Do you have an expected posting speed? I'm a busy person so I can't really promise daily posts or anything like that, but I can definitely meet the 2 paragraph + expectation.
About how many people have expressed interest/how many characters are there so far?
Do you have an OOC/sign-ups ready or are people just kind of throwing up ideas right now?
How anime is this intended to be (in terms of anime physics, Japanese culture, tropes, etc.)?

Gosh, it's been a long time since I've tried any sort of romance roleplay :o

This is not usually my type of thing but... It's the new year and I'm kind of caving, just a little bit, for a roleplay that isn't serious and adult-y :P

But some questions before I pledge.

Do you have an expected posting speed? I'm a busy person so I can't really promise daily posts or anything like that, but I can definitely meet the 2 paragraph + expectation.
About how many people have expressed interest/how many characters are there so far?
Do you have an OOC/sign-ups ready or are people just kind of throwing up ideas right now?
How anime is this intended to be (in terms of anime physics, Japanese culture, tropes, etc.)?

Gosh, it's been a long time since I've tried any sort of romance roleplay :o
OOC

Two posts per week at least. All the answers your question can be found there. ^

• Thank You
Reactions: Rainjay
Status
Not open for further replies.