Bloomfield High ~ A Yuri/Schoolgirl Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
About how many people have expressed interest/how many characters are there so far?
Do you have an OOC/sign-ups ready or are people just kind of throwing up ideas right now?
How anime is this intended to be (in terms of anime physics, Japanese culture, tropes, etc.)?
Quick answers for convenience:

2nd year spaces are full, First years are either full or close to full, still a few 3rd year vacancies. 12 characters currently, 1 being worked on, I believe.

OOC already been linked.

As far as I can tell, it's primarily anime-y, but a lot of characters aren't even Japanese and it looks like there's quite a balance between cultures overall (I mean, there isn't even an anime club!). So yeah, I think a lot of the anime-ness is going to be coming from the physics.

IC isn't up yet and there's still dorms etc to be sorted out, so I think it'll be a few days.

There are still a lot of details that need to be sorted, when the IC is up everyone will know about it. @Sailor Moon and I are very particular on how this RP will run so we aren't skipping anything.

No skipping? But what if our characters are really happy and carefree?

Can I reserve a 1st year because I haven't been able to work on mine and I actually wanted a second year but I'll settle for a 1st year​

Bumping for 1 more char

Last edited:
I'd be tentatively interested in that spot if it hasn't yet been taken~

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
I'd be tentatively interested in that spot if it hasn't yet been taken~
You can be added to a waiting list, so if anyone drops you'll be considered. There's an OOC and everything, and if you want you can start on a CS. If another person wants to join they can be added to the waitlist as well and we can skip the waiting process and you can join after your cs is finished.

Note: I'm only accepting 3rd years.

Oho~ Sounds perfect! I do have a charrie in mind, I'll get to putting them on paper by the weekend. Thank you for having me on the wait-list!

Oho~ Sounds perfect! I do have a charrie in mind, I'll get to putting them on paper by the weekend. Thank you for having me on the wait-list!

If they're a third year they won't have to waitlist and if you can get a cs up this week that'd be awesome as well. I have one other person coming in as a third year so you'd have a roommate and everything.

• Thank You
Reactions: a touch of dread
Oh! I dum. I thought third-year was the only spot open and I'd be coming in on the wait list. Okay! That makes sense! I'll be making a third year~

Oh! I dum. I thought third-year was the only spot open and I'd be coming in on the wait list. Okay! That makes sense! I'll be making a third year~

Of course if you would rather play a 1st or 2nd year then you'd be wait listed and then wait till I open sign ups again which won't be for awhile lol. So yeah :)

Ooo~ All the options! Hmm, let me read the overview information and get a good idea of everything. Likely I'll make a third-year still, but thank you for letting me know my choices :3

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Are there any more spots open or am I to late?

Are there any more spots open or am I to late?
You can be wait listed, or if someone drops you could replace them.

You can be wait listed, or if someone drops you could replace them.
You can put me on the waitlist in case someone drops or something.^^

You can put me on the waitlist in case someone drops or something.^^
Which grade would you like it? I'm waiting to hear back from a third year, so if you're interested in playing one and they drop or something you could take their spot. But this isn't a guarantee as I'm still waiting. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.