Bloomfield High ~ A Yuri/Schoolgirl Roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would there be a limit on how many things our character(s) can join? Also, would we be creating our own schedule or anything like that?

Would there be a limit on how many things our character(s) can join? Also, would we be creating our own schedule or anything like that?
I'm gonna make them :)

And for now, just 1 per person. I'm not saying no, but for now just one char per person.

• Useful
Reactions: Collapse
Just woke up and there's some amazing progress everywhere. So hyped for this. Starting on CS soon. * ^*7    

I just realized I misread what you wrote lol. Um, there's a max of two per sports, art, and academics that you can represent, but you can skip out if you want your character to and have them do something else.

Reactions: Kitsune
I know it's a terrible question to ask, especially when I already showed my interested, but could someone explain me how schools in actually Japan work?

I know it's a terrible question to ask, especially when I already showed my interested, but could someone explain me how schools in actually Japan work?
Well, it's gonna be a Fusion of American and Japanese so you don't need to know perfectly, but generally they have one homeroom and only three years in high school(?)

American educational system is another great mystery to me (here in Europe, most people aren't even sure if something like that exists!), but I was more interested in the clubs.

American educational system is another great mystery to me (here in Europe, most people aren't even sure if something like that exists!), but I was more interested in the clubs.
They'll be after class, and you'll be doing things relevant to your club in them. I don't know what it's truly like, I can only draw inspiration from it. :)

Ah , I see. Thanks. I just wanted to make myself sure, so I wouldn't mess things up.
I should also watch some anime to get the general "feeling". Any recommendations?

I, unfortunately, don't really know many slice of life/school animes to recommend. Unless they're mixed with romance.

The only ones I've watched are Sakura Trick and Strawberry Panic - Both are Yuri.

(︶◡︶)
Did someone say....

(⊙ヮ⊙)
SAKURA TRICK?! :D

(Also what about Yuru Yuri?)

I've never watched Yuru Yuri, but I've heard of it. :3

And here is the link to the OOC thread so that you can post your Character Sheets.

OOC

I still have a bunch to add, but for now it's there

• Love
Are we still 'limited' to one character per person at the moment until things get a little sorted out?

Status
Not open for further replies.