Bloomfield High ~ A Yuri/Schoolgirl Roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Character sheet and list of activities to choose from will be up soon, and I'm going to get started on the OOC thread which should answer more questions and have more details about the roleplay.

I will ask however that no one posts their character sheets here, simply PM them to me if you're ready with it, or post it in the OOC when it is up.

Also, the CS will be interview style(sorta), because it'll help me sort characters into their houses.

Last edited:
I am interested in this. If you are still after players, i will look into the CS and will think of a character. Is there any age limits? E.g. characters must be under 21 or is it a mix between students and teachers? Will there be shared dorms or will everyone have their own room?

I am interested in this. If you are still after players, i will look into the CS and will think of a character. Is there any age limits? E.g. characters must be under 21 or is it a mix between students and teachers? Will there be shared dorms or will everyone have their own room?
15-18 is the age limit. And there will be shared dorms. :)

Not sure I'm nott not late to the party, but this sounds interesting. I usually try to avoid slice of life roleplays, but there is a special place for yuri in my heart, so I'm definitely interested in this.

I agree with the Band and or Orchestra, there could also be a choir or accapella gropus?
If we're doing subsections (or something like that; lost the word) I'd like to suggest a jazz band.

I've added the CS and the Activities so far? That should be enough to help people fill out their character sheets, I think? I'm going to get working on an OOC now, and as always I'm open to questions and suggestions.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
I'm rubbish with weights and can never do it right. If i were to put "Er... i don't know." in that, would it be suitable?

If we're doing subsections (or something like that; lost the word) I'd like to suggest a jazz band.
I agree with that as well most of my friend are in jazz band but my mom insists that I have too much on my plate as it is..

I'm rubbish with weights and can never do it right. If i were to put "Er... i don't know." in that, would it be suitable?

Just respond how your character would if someone asked how much she weighs. :)

If more than one person shows interest in Jazz Band then I'll add it to the official activities. :)

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Cool. May go with "I have a swimmer's build so it doesn't matter how much i weigh." as the answer. :)

Cool. May go with "I have a swimmer's build so it doesn't matter how much i weigh." as the answer. :)
However your character would respond is alright with me. :)

Reactions: The Dovah
Cool.

Mine will be a swim team member and will aim to get it done on Friday. (Errands to do tomorrow and thursday is the earliest i'll work on my character)..

Cool.

Mine will be a swim team member and will aim to get it done on Friday. (Errands to do tomorrow and thursday is the earliest i'll work on my character)..
Okie doke. I look forward to your CS.

Reactions: The Dovah
Just a note I added another question to CS (It's near the bottom)

Status
Not open for further replies.