Bloomfield High ~ A Yuri/Schoolgirl Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. One character per person. :)

Does anyone know how to create more tabs in the OOC, or is that even possible?

Tabs? I think it says how to as your making it...Maybe.
It has the default tabs but I've seen some people have extra ones.

Hmm...

Well, I did post a thread in the Help Desk forum about this. Hopefully someone has the answer, so I can post it here.
Thank you very much!

I added more stuff to the OOC chat. >_> Uniforms, and on and off campus hang out spots. Suggestions are welcome for the latter.

I added more stuff to the OOC chat. >_> Uniforms, and on and off campus hang out spots. Suggestions are welcome for the latter.
Since figure skating is a thing, shouldn't there be a rink listed on or off campus for the hotspots?

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
dat bath house thooo

Is the roof accessible at the school? If not, would certain balconies be available for lunch periods maybe?

As for off campus
- A restaurant [something classy/fancy/first-date worthy?]
- Movies
- A Mall???
- 24 Hour Convenience Store

As always, merely suggestions, hope you find some of these appropriate.

Edit: With Wolfs suggestion in mind: a WacDonalds. or KFT.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll add a rink off campus.

And thank you White, all appropriate suggestions. :)

dat bath house thooo

Is the roof accessible at the school? If not, would certain balconies be available for lunch periods maybe?

As for off campus
- A restaurant [something classy/fancy/first-date worthy?]
- Movies
- A Mall???
- 24 Hour Convenience Store

As always, merely suggestions, hope you find some of these appropriate.
Roofs are for sleeping. Just ask any cat.

And speaking of restaurants, how about a fast food joint or two? Someplace to grab a bite without destroying the student's budget.

Roofs are for sleeping. Just ask any cat.

And speaking of restaurants, how about a fast food joint or two? Someplace to grab a bite without destroying the student's budget.
That sounds good.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
@White -- Chocolate One thing about your cs is that Bloomfield is new, this is the first year it's opened so none of the students have a reputation yet, unless her reputation is known over the city. Everything else looks good, just need to change the bit about her being there before and she will be accepted. :D Oh, and a pic! Needs a pic.

@SashaBliss Everything looks good.

@White -- Chocolate One thing about your cs is that Bloomfield is new, this is the first year it's opened so none of the students have a reputation yet, unless her reputation is known over the city. Everything else looks good, just need to change the bit about her being there before and she will be accepted. :D Oh, and a pic! Needs a pic.
Crap. Sorry about that, I'll go and fix that a bit. It's alright if the reputation is not in school, is that it? If I were to say that she's known in a particular area, or in particular circles, would that be alright? As for the picture, I was planning to slap it on after the history, sorry about that > . <

Crap. Sorry about that, I'll go and fix that a bit. It's already if the reputation is not in school, is that it? If I were to say that she's known in a particular area, or in particular circles, would that be alright? As for the picture, I was planning to slap it on after the history, sorry about that > . <
That is fine with me. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Collapse
I was expecting to see my name, until I remembered that I sent mine in via PM. Might be a good idea to address it here, too, to avoid confusion.

Saber and Wolfsbane are also accepted, if anyone is wondering. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Totally forgot about to ask this, but can there be a beach? Perhaps it won't be close to the school [or anywhere near anyone] but I'm just thinking because of the geographic location of Japan ... even though it's New Tokyo ... there are beaches in the country at least? [To be visited as field trip/vacation/whatever.]

Totally forgot about to ask this, but can there be a beach? Perhaps it won't be close to the school [or anywhere near anyone] but I'm just thinking because of the geographic location of Japan ... even though it's New Tokyo ... there are beaches in the country at least? [To be visited as field trip/vacation/whatever.]
I think New York is also on a coastline.

Status
Not open for further replies.