1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
[BCOLOR=transparent]Bloomfield High[/BCOLOR]

OOC
NEED 1 SECOND YEAR

[BCOLOR=transparent]Schoolgirl Academy[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A fancy new boarding school for the most academic, artsiest, and athletic female students in the country has just opened up on the outskirts of New Tokyo. It boasts brand new facilities, with a large campus, and the best teachers from all over the world. The primary goal is to compete with other schools in the area and within itself, and to eventually gain national recognition as the best school for girls. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Houses[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]House of Nightshade[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]House of Rose[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]House of Lotus [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Roleplay[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I'd like to say hello, and to explain a bit more about the roleplay. It will be Yuri with a heavy influence on slice of life/drama/romance/light competitive. These four genres are guaranteed to be a part of the roleplay, but other elements are welcome. I'll be adding in events for the school, clubs, and sports, but interactions are up to the players. This is still a WIP, so I just want to see if I can garner some interest before going all out.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I'm looking for people that are capable of creating unique, interesting, well thought out characters, and can write at least two paragraphs on average. People that love lesbian romances, and writing them. Writers that are comfortable creating their own situations and interactions, as this will be a large part of the roleplay.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]For competitive events, I'll probably be implementing dice rolls, but undecided about that. Also, the houses are a mystery and I'll be sorting you into them after the roleplay starts. I will tell you that any grade can be in any house, however. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent](Also, New Tokyo is a fusion of New York City and Tokyo. Completely fictional and I'd call it the best of both worlds. I'll go into more detail about it in the OOC.)[/BCOLOR]

List of Activities
Note about Activities: Your character doesn't have to go everyday, and is welcome to visit any of the other activities in place of their own. I'm doing this to keep people from becoming restricted for too long. However, you can only compete in the the activity you've put down, unless I host a contest that isn't associated with the official club/sport/fine arts team.​

Sports:
Basketball
Track
Swim
Horseback Riding
Tennis
Martial Arts
Fencing

Fine Arts:
Dance(Ballet, Contemporary, and Hip Hop)
Art
Orchestra
Band
Theater
Photography
Choir

Academic Clubs:
Computer Science/Coding
Chess
Mathletes
Debate Team
Science Club
Tech Club (robots, gizmos and gadgets)

Miscellaneous Activities to do on and off campus:
Rock Climbing
Bike Riding
Surfing
Skiing - During Winter
Figure Skating - At the Rink

[BCOLOR=transparent][Insert Photo Here - Anime Only][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What's your name?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]How old are you?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](15-18)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]How tall are you?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]How much do you weigh?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What grade are you in?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][1st, 2nd, or 3rd - with 3rd being seniors][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](Academics, Athletics, or Arts? Must select 1, and only one. Note: this doesn't mean you can't participate in the others)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Are you playing any sports?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Max 2][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Do you participate in the fine arts?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Max 2][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Any Academic Clubs?[/BCOLOR]
[Max 2]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Your favorite color?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Your favorite foods?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Your most cherished item?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Five things you're good at?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Four things you're bad at?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Traits you look for in a friend?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Traits you dislike in a person?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Why? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/BCOLOR]
Personality:
(At least three sentences)

[BCOLOR=transparent]Background History:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent](At least five sentences)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Interested :)

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
ohmigod hi. It's been such a long time, how are youuuu

Definitely in for another one of your fabulous roleplays.

Edit: I for one would be fine with dice. Even if it meant that I wasn't the one rolling it - if that ever needed to happen >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Marking interest. Eyes are going nuts, though, so I'm gonna wait to read the whole premise.

EDIT: Turns out, it's the small text that's doing me in. I'll just use the zoom function.

• Thank You
Thanks for the interest, guiz. Y'all so nice.

ohmigod hi. It's been such a long time, how are youuuu

Definitely in for another one of your fabulous roleplays.

Edit: I for one would be fine with dice. Even if it meant that I wasn't the one rolling it - if that ever needed to happen >_>
Yeah? :D I'm not too well versed in dice rolling, but I think it may come in handy for certain things.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
I've never really roleplayed yuri before and this looks like a wonderful introduction to it~

Count me in! c:

Oh, something that came to mind: Will there be NPCs in this, ones that we will be taking control of from time to time, or would they be exclusive to GM-use? Would extensive knowledge about certain sports, arts, or advanced academics be necessary, coming into this?

Oh, something that came to mind: Will there be NPCs in this, ones that we will be taking control of from time to time, or would they be exclusive to GM-use? Would extensive knowledge about certain sports, arts, or advanced academics be necessary, coming into this?
I'm going to allow the NPCs to be used by people, most likely, but I'll write their personality types and limitations? NPCs won't be a big part of this, so it shouldn't affect things much.

Extensive knowledge of anything is not necessary, but a basic understanding of a sport if you put your character into it will be useful like if they're basketball players, and want to roleplay a basketball scene? Lol. But it's not necessary. Academics, I'll have tests and such and use dice rolls to determine the top scoring folks. I imagine for the students that are academic based will want something like that for bragging rights, and just so everyone will know. Same for the creative arts, and sports.

I'm going to allow the NPCs to be used by people, most likely, but I'll write their personality types and limitations? NPCs won't be a big part of this, so it shouldn't affect things much.

Extensive knowledge of anything is not necessary, but a basic understanding of a sport if you put your character into it will be useful like if they're basketball players, and want to roleplay a basketball scene? Lol. But it's not necessary. Academics, I'll have tests and such and use dice rolls to determine the top scoring folks. I imagine for the students that are academic based will want something like that for bragging rights, and just so everyone will know. Same for the creative arts, and sports.
Just a side question, but will character theme songs be a thing?

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
This looks like it'll be fun!
I'd love to join

I myself haven't ever roleplayed yuri before, I believe this would be a great way to start doing so.
I'm am completely interested in doing this.

look. more cuties to snuggle into this * w *

how many people do you think this roleplay would be open to? And the maximum amount of characters?

It's not so much about the max amount of characters, as much as I want each house to have 4-6 players each. And awesome, this interest is only making me work harder on the OOC and other elements of the rp. :D

And I know, 4-6 for each house is a lot. >_> We'll see who sticks around and gets up character sheets.

What are some sports, clubs, and arts that people would like to be able to choose from in the RP? I have some that I'm going to list, but I want to know if there are some I missed. And I'll post the CS template tomorrow if not tonight.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
What are some sports, clubs, and arts that people would like to be able to choose from in the RP? I have some that I'm going to list, but I want to know if there are some I missed. And I'll post the CS template tomorrow if not tonight.
Fencing. Ballet. Figure skating. That's all I can think of at the moment. Once I've seen the list, I'll try and fill in what hasn't been covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.