Bloomfield High ~ A Yuri/Schoolgirl Roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. One character per person. :)

Does anyone know how to create more tabs in the OOC, or is that even possible?

Tabs? I think it says how to as your making it...Maybe.
It has the default tabs but I've seen some people have extra ones.

Hmm...

Well, I did post a thread in the Help Desk forum about this. Hopefully someone has the answer, so I can post it here.
Thank you very much!

I added more stuff to the OOC chat. >_> Uniforms, and on and off campus hang out spots. Suggestions are welcome for the latter.

I added more stuff to the OOC chat. >_> Uniforms, and on and off campus hang out spots. Suggestions are welcome for the latter.
Since figure skating is a thing, shouldn't there be a rink listed on or off campus for the hotspots?

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
dat bath house thooo

Is the roof accessible at the school? If not, would certain balconies be available for lunch periods maybe?

As for off campus
- A restaurant [something classy/fancy/first-date worthy?]
- Movies
- A Mall???
- 24 Hour Convenience Store

As always, merely suggestions, hope you find some of these appropriate.

Edit: With Wolfs suggestion in mind: a WacDonalds. or KFT.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll add a rink off campus.

And thank you White, all appropriate suggestions. :)

dat bath house thooo

Is the roof accessible at the school? If not, would certain balconies be available for lunch periods maybe?

As for off campus
- A restaurant [something classy/fancy/first-date worthy?]
- Movies
- A Mall???
- 24 Hour Convenience Store

As always, merely suggestions, hope you find some of these appropriate.
Roofs are for sleeping. Just ask any cat.

And speaking of restaurants, how about a fast food joint or two? Someplace to grab a bite without destroying the student's budget.

Roofs are for sleeping. Just ask any cat.

And speaking of restaurants, how about a fast food joint or two? Someplace to grab a bite without destroying the student's budget.
That sounds good.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
@White -- Chocolate One thing about your cs is that Bloomfield is new, this is the first year it's opened so none of the students have a reputation yet, unless her reputation is known over the city. Everything else looks good, just need to change the bit about her being there before and she will be accepted. :D Oh, and a pic! Needs a pic.

@SashaBliss Everything looks good.

@White -- Chocolate One thing about your cs is that Bloomfield is new, this is the first year it's opened so none of the students have a reputation yet, unless her reputation is known over the city. Everything else looks good, just need to change the bit about her being there before and she will be accepted. :D Oh, and a pic! Needs a pic.
Crap. Sorry about that, I'll go and fix that a bit. It's alright if the reputation is not in school, is that it? If I were to say that she's known in a particular area, or in particular circles, would that be alright? As for the picture, I was planning to slap it on after the history, sorry about that > . <

Crap. Sorry about that, I'll go and fix that a bit. It's already if the reputation is not in school, is that it? If I were to say that she's known in a particular area, or in particular circles, would that be alright? As for the picture, I was planning to slap it on after the history, sorry about that > . <
That is fine with me. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Collapse
I was expecting to see my name, until I remembered that I sent mine in via PM. Might be a good idea to address it here, too, to avoid confusion.

Saber and Wolfsbane are also accepted, if anyone is wondering. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Totally forgot about to ask this, but can there be a beach? Perhaps it won't be close to the school [or anywhere near anyone] but I'm just thinking because of the geographic location of Japan ... even though it's New Tokyo ... there are beaches in the country at least? [To be visited as field trip/vacation/whatever.]

Totally forgot about to ask this, but can there be a beach? Perhaps it won't be close to the school [or anywhere near anyone] but I'm just thinking because of the geographic location of Japan ... even though it's New Tokyo ... there are beaches in the country at least? [To be visited as field trip/vacation/whatever.]
I think New York is also on a coastline.

Status
Not open for further replies.