• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Bleach: Return of the Arrancar

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Akashi: I posted in the Hueco Mundo thread in the group. [In other words, my Arrancar has officially started.]

I chose to begin the rp and started posting. Right now, there shouldn't be a Captain's meeting since a lot of the positions are vacant. [I'm not sure if Crystal will agree with my previous suggestion with temporary NPCs. Plus, I think it will be too soon if there is a Captain's meeting.] Feel free to join in everyone. I know from experience activity attracts members. [The important thing to do, like I said, is make sure potential new members are aware about the open positions.]

I'll start soon as well. By the way. I took the liberty to make an interest check thread in another section. Hopefully we'll attract more people through there to fill in the vacant spots. I also gave them a link directing them to our group instead of here.

@Khaleesi Yes we are. So start RPing. xD

@Deshwitat Hey, How is your character coming along?

Last edited:
Have an idea, but i cannot decide betwen Arrancar or Shinigami xD

The idea is based on acid, so it could be used as either....If it is needed i am up to come up with another idea and make one for each faction.

Well. You don't have to have multiple characters, we just need some spots filled.

@Deshwitat Acid huh? Interesting. By all means focus on your first character, be it a captain/lieutenant or an Espada. After that you can focus on your second. Would be nice if you did have a second one, though that is purely optional. :)

How far in is your character anyway?

@Deshwitat Nice. So I guess you should have your char ready soon?

Do you have a picture to use? I can probably show you one or two though it depends what race you are going for.

I haven't found a picture if i make an Arrancar (Will take an espada positon if i make one, not sure which one yet.) And if i make it a Shinigami i want the third Division captain, but i do have a picture if i make a Shinigami. Wanna see it?

Isn't there already a third division captain? I may be wrong so let me check.

Do
n't listen to me. It is 13 Division that I read >.> I need to slow down while reading

I hope not, otherwise i can easily make in an ex-member of that division.

Yeah. I thought we had a 5th, but I was wrong. It was the 5th Espada and 13th Captain that I read.

Nope, there isn't. And as for Espada. Spots that are available are -> #2, #6, #7. #8, #9, #0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back