Bleach: Return of the Arrancar

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's open until all ten ranks are filled in the espada, the 13 divisions have a captain and a lieutenant, and then some ^^
So basically...
Always ^^

@Deshwitat: Yes, yes. There are various positions still open,

Captain of Second Division
Lieutenant of Second Division
Lieutenant of Third Division
Captain of Fourth Division
Lieutenant of Fourth Division
Captain of Fifth Division
Lieutenant of Fifth Division
Captain of Sixth Division
Lieutenant of Sixth Division
Captain of Seventh Division
Lieutenant of Seventh Division
Captain of Eighth Division
Lieutenant of Eighth Division
Captain of Ninth Division
Lieutenant of Ninth Division
Lieutenant of Tenth Division
Captain of Twelfth Division
Lieutenant of Twelfth Division

Espada #2
Espada #5
Espada #6
Espada #7
Espada #8
Espada #9
Espada #0

As far as I know, those are the available main positions.

@Crystal: I posted my revised version of the group forum's description. [Look at my previous post a little ways above.]

I have a good char pic for the enemy npc

I thought Espada #5 was taken. I could be wrong from a misreading though.

@Akashi: Oh? Show us. I'm curious, lol.

@Hattori: Espada #1, 3 & 4 are taken. The rest is open.

My apologies.. I had to leave so I couldn't post a pic or two. Anyhow I have a few character pics you can choose between :)
I was planning on using one of them for the captain but then again you preferred a young one so I didnt

There were a few character pictures I considered using for my captain character, though this is one of them. He can fit as both an antagonist or even as a captain. Almost everyone of these can.

Anyhow here is the next one I considered using, though it was less likely that I was going to use it in the end. Take a look. This dude would fit as a shady captain or even the captain of the science division xD.

And here is another one. I strongly considered this but did not pick it after all. Check it out. He looks like a badass captain or even an Espada, though leaning more towards a captain. He can also be the antagonist.

Here is the last one. Just thought I'd post it here cuz it can also be a captain or an antagonist. Here is the picture.

So what do you think? They can fit any role but only some can fit the espada role too.

To be honest, none of them appeal to me that much. However, I consider the second link the best choice out of all.

They dont even have to be the antagonist. Might as well make them into captains if anyone wants to be one of these characters as a captain. That is upto them.

I might get another friend or two to join. Already spoke to one who will make his char today or tomorrow. He is likely going for Espada though.

Well, I think the first pic could work, other then that, I dont see the rest as antagonistic. Though thats my opinion.

Anyhow. is it necessarily important to fill in all the spots of the Espada's and the Captains/Lieutenants? I mean new groups can be introduced later.
Even added to the plotline to add more depths. Though in my honest opinion I would prefer that there are atleast 4-7 Espada's. Same with Captains.

Also, I have a new picture to show you. He looks antagonistic/manipulative. He can fill any role tbh, or thats how I feel about him. He looks awesome too.

Check it out!

I was having a hard time picking him over the current Espada char I got, though I will definetly use this picture in some RP here. Perhaps, that is.

As for my friend. I am not sure. I'll ask him once he has made his first char. IF he makes it, that is.

Last edited:
I don't think it's absolutely necessary, but it will be nice to have the majority filled. I don't think all of them will be filled before the rp starts. If there is more people, activity increases, y'know? However, a lot of the Captain/Lieutenant positions are vacant. In my opinion, at least half should be filled. That concept applies to the Espada as well.

Despite the vacancy, I'm itching to start the rp. I'm afraid if it does not start soon, some members may lose interest. In my experience, if an rp is delayed too long, it will create inactiveness and the rp will die instantly. Activity attracts members.

Oh, nice! I really like that picture, ha. I could imagine that being the mysterious antagonist, lol. However, the final decision is up to Crystal.

Pfft. It tends to happen when someone is online and delves into a conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.