• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Bleach: Return of the Arrancar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't found a picture if i make an Arrancar (Will take an espada positon if i make one, not sure which one yet.) And if i make it a Shinigami i want the third Division captain, but i do have a picture if i make a Shinigami. Wanna see it?
< Third Division captain

I would assume that the woman in the third picture is the zanpakuto? if so then that would be awesome.
Other then that, I can only assume that the first picture is maybe for an arrancar character?
While the second one can be used as both an arrancar or a shinigami. Right?

Not bad. Then if all of the other three were for the arrancars. I would like that last one, mainly cuz of the woman, lol.
And a unique zanpakuto. By the way, that shinigami picture is quite good. Would go well as a Shinigami. So I guess you can make two or one char. That is upto you.
I just want more ppl to start RPing xD

@WhiteBane Oh the RP has started btw ;)

Then i am of to make two chars, should be done within twenty to thirty minutes. I don't wanna make any spelling errors.

@Deshwitat Alright then. I am looking forward to it. And just so you know. Here is the updated list of spots available in both the Arrancars and the Gotei 13.

Available Positions:

Captain of Second Division
Lieutenant of Second Division
Lieutenant of Third Division

Captain of Fourth Division
Lieutenant of Fourth Division
Captain of Fifth Division
Lieutenant of Fifth Division
Captain of Sixth Division
Lieutenant of Sixth Division
Captain of Seventh Division
Lieutenant of Seventh Division
Captain of Eighth Division
Lieutenant of Eighth Division
Captain of Ninth Division
Lieutenant of Ninth Division
Lieutenant of Tenth Division

Captain of Twelfth Division
Lieutenant of Twelfth Division

Espada #2
Espada #6
Espada #7
Espada #8
Espada #9
Espada #0

[ Note: You have the option to be a Quincy too ]

@Akashi Alright, I'm about finished revising my guy, Just having a bit of trouble creating his bankai.

I don't know. The second one in my opinion is the best out of the three.

I dont think she is. If she was, I doubt she'd call you sir in the RP, Hanzo..

@WhiteBane I see. Well if you need help or suggestions, let me know. And once you have updated your character, post it in the character thread in our group ;)

Shhhh. I read to fast, in Crystals bio I saw #2. Turns out that just meant Second Character

Shhhh. I read to fast, in Crystals bio I saw #2. Turns out that just meant Second Character

Lol, well now you know. I am also wondering what number or type of arrancar she is. By the way. I saw you posted a question regarding what she is in the character thread. I suggest you remove it and post it in the OOC thread. Because the character thread is just for characters and nothing else. Keeps things organized. :)

@WhiteBane Well you can adapt it to sound? Which can generate shock waves to earthquakes etc? It goes well with your zanpakuto's name? For example..

Name:
Hayate Kumagawa.

He looks as if he is in his fourties but is in truth over a thousand yeas old.

Species:
Shinigami.

Appearance:
MotochikaChosokabeSengokuBasarafull1303717.jpg

Personality:
+ He has a calm aura around him and is rarerly seen to be in a hurry for anything.
+ Is respected by his fellow Shinigami for several reasons, how old he is are one of the many reasons.
+ Adding to his calm nature is his logical way of thinking and he is often prepared for most situations.

Weapon shape:
Hayate's Zanpakuto's orignal shape is that of a Nodachi and thus it is larger than the others so he cannot keep it having by his hip like most others instead he is often seen carrying it on his hand.

Weapon name:
San Kurrado Hansu- Acid clad lord.

Shikai (Or first release):
" Rule San Hansu! "
Hayate is known for not saying his Zanpakuto's true name in some cases, when that is done the blade is nearly left unchanged except for one thing. A strong acid starts to drop from the blade. This acid allows him to cut through powerfull materials more easily and the fact that acid is flies from the blade as he swings it oponents who are close will feel the burning pain of the acid coming into contact with their skin but the acid doesn't affect either Hayate or other Shinigami.

" Rise, San Kurrado Hansu! "
When he calls out the weapons true name the sword itsealf doesn't change to much but he gains a white almost scale like gauntlet covering his arm, while the Zanpakuto itself keeps the power from it's face release in it's true one there is a big change. Firstly the armoured hand is capable of controling the acid generated by the sword, and lastly the acid actualy heals the wounds of his allies serving almost like a healing ointment.

Bankai (Or second release, when applicable):
" Command San no Kotei! "
In it's Bankai the gauntlet grows to cover both of Hayate's arms and even a large portion of his back, the sword grows slightly longer. But once again it is the acid which changes most. The back part of the armour he gains have two holes in from which acid pours out, in this form He is able to maniplate and create a much larger amount of it as such shooting a large amount of into the air creating a acid rain over an area. Both the healing and the hurting effect of the acid is enchanged in this form.

Squad or whatever:
The Captain of the Third Divission.

Other:
+ He dislikes most types of alcohol and has a real sweet tooth.
+ He dislikes most things that are bitter.
+ He served for awhile in the Eleventh Divission.
+ Will often help those arund him, but will also give you a lesson if you are to lazy.

So what Espada numbers are lef? Want to know so i don't take anything that is free, i was aiming for number 2 XD

@WhiteBane Well you can adapt it to sound? Which can generate shock waves to earthquakes etc? It goes well with your zanpakuto's name? For example..
Good idea! I also came up with a Zanpakutô called Onikirimaru which means 'Orge Slayer' because I thought we could maybe use a berserker in the divisions. XD

But I'll probably go with your idea.

I didn't do anything. I just said 6 through 9. It's a just a weird coincidence that it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back