Bleach: Return of the Arrancar

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Deshwitat I like your character. I can imagine him maybe scolding me cuz my char is lazy lol. Anyhow, the 3rd division captain spot is taken already by Whitebane. You might as well pick another division :) There are plenty left.

WhiteBane's character could be the Lieutenant of the 3rd Division, I know. Lieutenant isn't as cool as Captain,

@Hattori Hanzo Well, that is upto him really.

Anyhow, I forgot to mention that I have a much more detailed and organized character sheet for you guys to use. Which I actually copied from Ketsueki, since he is the one who actually made them.

Here is the links btw.

[Character Picture]

Name:
Race:
Shinigami

Weapon Shape: Sealed State
Weapon Shape:
Shikai State
Weapon Shape: Bankai State

Zanpakutō:
Bankai:
(Zanpakutō's name in Bankai form)
Incantation:

Zanpakutō Special Ability:

Shikai:

Bankai:

Squad Division:

E X T R A:
Powers & Abilities:

Personality:

History:

Theme Song(s):

[Character Picture]

Name:
Race:
Arrancar

Hollow Rank:

Zanpakutō:
Incantation:

Resurrección:
Resurrección Special Ability:

Affiliation:
Rank Number:

E X T R A:

Power & Abilities:

Personality:

History:

Theme Song(s):

You might want to transfer your character to this updated sheet. It adds more to your character.

@WhiteBane Well then. 3rd division got itself a captain and a lieutenant. Sounds good to me :)

@WhiteBane and @Deshwitat > you both should join the bleach group if you haven't already.

And sure Desh, #2 is for you :)

Thankies~

And I am sorry Whitebane, i could have changed if you had already gone for captain.....

@Deshwitat It's cool, my app as captain was on the second page. But I think your guy is a bit more suited to be captain, plus it gives me a chance to flesh out my guy's bankai a bit and add more to him.

I think I joined yesterday.

@Hattori Hanzo Well, that is upto him really.

Anyhow, I forgot to mention that I have a much more detailed and organized character sheet for you guys to use. Which I actually copied from Ketsueki, since he is the one who actually made them.

Here is the links btw.

[Character Picture]

Name:
Race:
Shinigami

Weapon Shape:
Shikai State

Zanpakutō:
Bankai:
(Zanpakutō's name in Bankai form)
Incantation:

Shikai:

Bankai:

Squad Division:

E X T R A:
Powers & Abilities:

Personality:

History:

Theme Song(s):

[Character Picture]

Name:
Race:
Arrancar

Hollow Rank:

Zanpakutō:
Incantation:

Resurrección:

Affiliation:
Rank Number:

E X T R A:

Power & Abilities:

Personality:

History:

Theme Song(s):

You might want to transfer your character to this updated sheet. It adds more to your character.

Will work on edditing the Captain AFTER i have made the arrancar. Wich is based on a conjoined hollow....

It should say "REQUEST to join GROUP" where the introduction plot is written. Right top corner if I'm not wrong.

1114287.jpg

Name:

Su otra Mitad, calls himself Otra.

Looks to be around twenty five, both he and the girl following him.

Male.

Race:

Arrancar

Hollow Rank:

Adjuchas

Zanpakutō:
" Mi otra Mitad "
The Girl who follows him, he calls her Mi. But he does carry a fake Zanpakuto with him.

Incantation:
" Come, let us be one again. "

Resurrección:
Otra rarerly uses this ability cause shows what a strange sort he and Mi are, they return to a form closely resembling them while they were Hollows. So a bone like armour covers him and this said armour has most of Mi's features such as the white hair light yellow eyes and even abit of a chest, at first this will seem strange but when the fight truly begins will people realise just what makes this power so strange. From out of nowhere cracks will open on the armour and claws, hooks and sometimes even fangs will come out to attack opponents or to fire of Ceros from anywhere on the body, it is at this point people will realise that the two are two parts of a whole and such any wounds or attacks targeted at her will be guarded by him and the other way around.

If Mi is overly dammaged then they will show their ability, by turning themselves inside out so Otra is on the outside Mi starts to be healed as she rests within. But this also causes a large change in how they fight while Mi mostly used her body and razor sharp blades that were her fingers Otra is much more flesh like and his body changes all the time, while he does have a humanoid form it is during constant change creating claws, hooks, fangs sometimes even blades from his body slashing and crushing things around him. But this doesn't mean that Mi is out of the game for she can re-create parts of her armour on his body to protect him from attacks just as he assisted her with attacks. And if he is gravely hurt they will simply switch places again and again and again.

Affiliation:
Espada

Rank Number:

E X T R A:
+ Even tough he carries a Fake Zanpakuto he often gives it to Mi so that the fact that her touch is the same as a cut.
+ His fighting style when in his humanoid form is based on kicks and hits using a highly advanced Hierro and a self teached techniqe reminding Shinigami's of Shunko.
+ His Shunko like techniqe is mostly based on focusing Reiatsu on his arms.
+ Otra's number is marked on his back and is almost covering it.
+ Otra's hollow hole is over his right eye and keeps it hidden with his hair.
+ Mi has neither a number or a hole.

Power & Abilities:
-Hierro Master
-Descorrer
-Bala
-Sonido Master
-Close combat Master
-Disturbing Spiritual power [ People who sence his power cannot decide if it comes from him or from Mi, sometimes the power itself just changes and comes solely from one or the other]
-Green and Brown Reiatsu.
-Cero [Dark Green, with a brown center]
-doncella de las Lamentaciones [ A uniqe Cero that only Mi can use, the Cero itself takes the form of one or several banshee like creatures who screams as they fly and even follow their targets.]

Personality: +Otra can always be seen with Mi and doesn't allow others to even touch her.
+He can be looked uppon as strange as he will often seem lost or dazed if Mi isn't around him, but due to the fact that the two are actualy one it could be understood if one knew about it.
+He trusts few and only a handfull knows about the truth behind Mi.
+He seems to be a be interested in art or literature as he often steals these two things when they are in the human world.

History:
Otra and Mi was originaly one and the same being, a hollow existing within the other hollow and this let them gain an advantage over other hollows as they ate their way to the top of the food chain. They rarerly speak about it and they were far from the most beautifull of hollows but when a adjuchas is capable of eating a vasto lord then you know that it was but a matter of time untill they reached the last step of the evolution. Sadly they never did reach that last step as they became Arrancars before that was to happen. They rarerly speak of themselves and if you start a conversation then don't expect to hear even the smallest comment on their past.

Theme Song(s):
Away from the sun - 3 doors down.

Reactions: Akashi
@Deshwitat Looks good to me. Btw did you update your captain sheet too?

Anyhow I can imagine that this guy might not like the #1 Espada :3

Last edited:
MotochikaChosokabeSengokuBasarafull1303717.jpg

Name:

Hayate Kumagawa

He looks as if he is in his fourties but is in truth over a thousand yeas old.

Male

Race:

Shinigami

Hayate's Zanpakuto's orignal shape is that of a Nodachi and thus it is larger than the others so he cannot keep it having by his hip like most others instead he is often seen carrying it on his hand.

Weapon Shape: Shikai State
It changed close to nothing in it's fake transformation except for getting a teal hilt and the acid it generates, when it's true name is called out it keeps the sword form of the fake release but it also gains a white armoured gauntlet on his free hand.

The sword grows slightly longer and said armour grows to cover both arms and most of his back.

Zanpakutō:
" San Kurrado Hansu "

Bankai:

" San no Kotei "

Incantation:
" Rule "
" Rise "
" Command "

To Manipulate acids to harm and heal.

Shikai:
" Rule San Hansu! "
Hayate is known for not saying his Zanpakuto's true name in some cases, when that is done the blade is nearly left unchanged except for one thing. A strong acid starts to drop from the blade. This acid allows him to cut through powerfull materials more easily and the fact that acid is flies from the blade as he swings it oponents who are close will feel the burning pain of the acid coming into contact with their skin but the acid doesn't affect either Hayate or other Shinigami.

" Rise, San Kurrado Hansu! "
When he calls out the weapons true name the sword itsealf doesn't change to much but he gains a white almost scale like gauntlet covering his arm, while the Zanpakuto itself keeps the power from it's face release in it's true one there is a big change. Firstly the armoured hand is capable of controling the acid generated by the sword, and lastly the acid actualy heals the wounds of his allies serving almost like a healing ointment.

Bankai:
" Command San no Kotei! "
In it's Bankai the gauntlet grows to cover both of Hayate's arms and even a large portion of his back, the sword grows slightly longer. But once again it is the acid which changes most. The back part of the armour he gains have two holes in from which acid pours out, in this form He is able to maniplate and create a much larger amount of it as such shooting a large amount of into the air creating a acid rain over an area. Both the healing and the hurting effect of the acid is enchanged in this form.

Squad Division:
Third.

Captain.

E X T R A:
+ He dislikes most types of alcohol and has a real sweet tooth.
+ He dislikes most things that are bitter.
+ He served for awhile in the Eleventh Divission.
+ Will often help those arund him, but will also give you a lesson if you are to lazy.

Powers & Abilities:

-Swordsmaster
-Kido Master
-Shunpo Master
-Knows how to use Hoho
-Immense Reiatsu
-A soft yellow Reiatsu
-Can quickly identify wounds.

Personality:
+ He has a calm aura around him and is rarerly seen to be in a hurry for anything.
+ Is respected by his fellow Shinigami for several reasons, how old he is are one of the many reasons.
+ Adding to his calm nature is his logical way of thinking and he is often prepared for most situations.

History:
He joined the Divissions for several hundreds of years ago, and this has seen many captains come and go by the years. This has also made several rumors about him come to creation ranging from which divission he used to be a part of to him having some kind of secret sweet shop, whilst the sweet shop is actualy true he originated from the 11th Divission and when he was recommended to take over one of two captain spots he was chosen for the 3rd divission simply becuse that his Zanpakuto had healing abilities. He has since then been making sure that the 3rd Divission kept their skills as the medics of the Divissions and will gladly help any other Shinigami with their training be it Kido or hand to hand fighting. This almost fatherly natureof his gave him the nickname of Uncle.

Theme Song(s):
Waiting for the world to fall - Jars of clay.

Reactions: Akashi
Status
Not open for further replies.