Bleach: Return of the Arrancar

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to transfer our chars to the group as well. xD
I'll have to do it today or tomorrow.

so any ideas on what the plot will be? or how it should start?

accepted ^^
Also if you can try to move your bios to the group page that'd be great :P
I'll be designing a character soon myself, perhaps two. What kind of lieutenant would you want kutsueki?

Oh, I believe me and Ketsueki already transferred all our characters over to the group.

Though I wonder if WhiteBane , Kid Jesus and Rainbowwave are still interested in this RP.

I also noticed that Khaleesi is the lieutenant of the 11th division. So someone should make a captain for that. Hattori Hanzo perhaps. Since he is planning on making a Gotei 13 Captain.

I'm still interested, I'm revising my 3rd divison captain and I'm not good with adding stuff to plots.

if you need help, let me know :)

I'll gladly help you out with your char.

Thank you, if I have any trouble I'll let you know.

Just wanted you guys to know that I updated my Espada's character pic. Click here for a looksie! I have also updated my char sheet on this thread and in the group.

@WhiteBane Sounds good to me ;)

I already mentioned this once, but I will remind you all again. This is my suggestion,

The group of Arrancar begin in the Hueco Mundo thread. It will give some insight on the mysterious antagonist threatening to eradicate all Shinigami. [Through the perspective of the Arrancar. Since the man is an NPC, he may be included in the introduction.]

The Shinigami begin in the Soul Society thread. A Captain meeting will be assembled, involving the discussion about the discovery of Arrancar. The Head Captain, Kyoraku, initiates a mission and sends a group of Shinigami to the World of the Living in order to investigate. [The last sighting of the Arrancar was in the World of the Living.]

The group of Shinigami arrive in the World of the Living and scout around Karakura Town. [I assume this will be the primary town?] They are ambushed by a group of Arrancar and discover the Arrancars' abilities, realizing they are far different from Aizen's creations. Despite the group's demands, the Arrancar do not reveal their true intentions.

After the mission, a frightening dilemma surfaces; Arrancar invading the Soul Society! [I believe it will be better if this is delayed instead of jumping right into it.]

In the end, the Shinigami figure out the Arrancars' intentions. However, an ambiguous question emerges,

Is there only one motive?
How does this sound?

This sounds fine. I'm sure as the RP progresses. We will think of more reasons why the Arrancar are re-appearing but for now. This just seems like the basics that is getting everything started.

I will like to point out that the 11th Division specializes in melee combat & swordsmanship. Unfortunately, your character's Zanpakutō doesn't scream, "Melee" to me.

Hmmm. True, I don't always remember the Divisions and what they are for. I will change it.

A great suggestion is looking up BleachWiki.

Here is a link to the Eleventh Division.

@Crystal: I suggest changing the group forum's description. It will attract more members. Here is my revised post,

After the Winter War, Tier Harribel takes over the position as ruler of Hueco Mundo. The former Espada restores balance in the hollowfied realm. Five hundred years have passed since the legendary war. A new generation replaces various members of the Gotei 13 Court Guard Squads. However, light cannot exist without darkness. Deep in the shadows, evil lingers. A new threat emerges from the darkness and crafts a dangerous breed of Arrancar, far superior than Aizen's creations! His identity remains a mystery, but his mission is certain; eradicate every single Soul Reaper and plunge the Soul Society into eternal despair. Once the new army of Espada invade the Seireitei, several Soul Reapers formulate a question,

Is this the only motive?

Setting: New Generation of Shinigami; AU.

[ Warning: More information will be decided later. ]

I now revised his bankai to basically forge the sword into his hand with a gauntlet. This gauntlet increases his power by (Some multiplier, I don't know what sounds fair right now) Making him more melee base with his Earth abilities.

Earth symbolizes strength. I can imagine him possessing enhanced strength and being a master of Hakuda. Keep in mind of the Divison's signature mind set; fighting is what we do. His personality should change during battle. For example, he becomes more wild and ruthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.