Bleach: Return of the Arrancar

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true :)

Anyhow, I am ready to start whenever.

@Akashi: I posted in the Hueco Mundo thread in the group. [In other words, my Arrancar has officially started.]

I chose to begin the rp and started posting. Right now, there shouldn't be a Captain's meeting since a lot of the positions are vacant. [I'm not sure if Crystal will agree with my previous suggestion with temporary NPCs. Plus, I think it will be too soon if there is a Captain's meeting.] Feel free to join in everyone. I know from experience activity attracts members. [The important thing to do, like I said, is make sure potential new members are aware about the open positions.]

I'll start soon as well. By the way. I took the liberty to make an interest check thread in another section. Hopefully we'll attract more people through there to fill in the vacant spots. I also gave them a link directing them to our group instead of here.

@Khaleesi Yes we are. So start RPing. xD

@Deshwitat Hey, How is your character coming along?

Last edited:
Have an idea, but i cannot decide betwen Arrancar or Shinigami xD

Have an idea, but i cannot decide betwen Arrancar or Shinigami xD

You could make both, or just one. Which one do you personally like the most?

The idea is based on acid, so it could be used as either....If it is needed i am up to come up with another idea and make one for each faction.

Well. You don't have to have multiple characters, we just need some spots filled.

@Deshwitat Acid huh? Interesting. By all means focus on your first character, be it a captain/lieutenant or an Espada. After that you can focus on your second. Would be nice if you did have a second one, though that is purely optional. :)

How far in is your character anyway?

Need some work on the background and maybe a picture.

@Deshwitat Nice. So I guess you should have your char ready soon?

Do you have a picture to use? I can probably show you one or two though it depends what race you are going for.

I haven't found a picture if i make an Arrancar (Will take an espada positon if i make one, not sure which one yet.) And if i make it a Shinigami i want the third Division captain, but i do have a picture if i make a Shinigami. Wanna see it?

@Deshwitat Sure and if you'd like I can find you a good arrancar pic. Unless you already have one.

Isn't there already a third division captain? I may be wrong so let me check.

Do
n't listen to me. It is 13 Division that I read >.> I need to slow down while reading

I hope not, otherwise i can easily make in an ex-member of that division.

Yeah. I thought we had a 5th, but I was wrong. It was the 5th Espada and 13th Captain that I read.

Nope, there isn't. And as for Espada. Spots that are available are -> #2, #6, #7. #8, #9, #0

Status
Not open for further replies.