Black Sugar (Girl Band)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not just that, but that's a good start. :D I don't want her to be drunk all the time just yet though, because that leaves little room for progression imo
Of course XD, she's not going to be a Lush from the jump rofl... that wouldn't be fun after awhile xD, but gradually it will build up to the moment of... ok time to get this shit under control xD

Reactions: envogue
Ok, flaking done.

Only my intros ever get this long, so thank god that's over with.

Can't wait for everyone to jump this~ Can I also mention the chapter title, adorable~

let the tanuki be their band logo!

• Love
Reactions: envogue
Ok, flaking done.

Only my intros ever get this long, so thank god that's over with.

Can't wait for everyone to jump this~ Can I also mention the chapter title, adorable~

let the tanuki be their band logo!
I was thinking of making like a chapter tab, but I don't know if I'll be able to make a cute title for each chapter lol, but maybe I should. :o

Btw, @Myka 's character intro is gonna change a bit so she can be introduced sooner.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
  • Love
Reactions: Collapse
It's coming! >.<
It's just for some reason I'm not liking how I wrote it... but whatever i'm almost done!
I'm sure it's great. :D

Reactions: N4na
Okay! Post is currently up!
not my favorite but it works

I lurv it. :)

Lol. Someone is going to come and try to fight Gabby now. :)

I said Velvet would try and fight her... if she didn't drink soo much last night XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Lol. So she's not a belligerent drunk then? :p
No she's a happy and flirtatious drunk... but a few more drinks she will get belligerent xD

Eh it's probably better if it doesn't turn into a serious fight anyway since Gabby is gonna move in with them lol.

• Love
Eh it's probably better if it doesn't turn into a serious fight anyway since Gabby is gonna move in with them lol.
Oh I know xD, lol not Reality Tv Girl Fight Style xD, most like Velvet chasing her and Gabby running around... I would think XD

Oh I know xD, lol not Reality Tv Girl Fight Style xD, most like Velvet chasing her and Gabby running around... I would think XD
LOL that's how I imagined it! XDD

• Love
Lol. That would be funny. I'm interested to see how everyone reacts to Gabby breaking in and being stuck in the floor.

• Love
*throws cleansing salt and waves around seal tags*

BEGONE! BEGONE!!!!!

Ummm. @Neyu, any estimate on when your IC post will be up?

Status
Not open for further replies.