Black Sugar (Girl Band)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished watching Nana and read what happened to everyone based of the manga.

jsdkj ksjgkajzskldhg lrsjj lal;d lqsja jskz
fdshfkjglad kdjbka bkljl ds
sdjkcfjsl aklasj
The feels right now is over the top!!! DX

I just finished watching Nana and read what happened to everyone based of the manga.

jsdkj ksjgkajzskldhg lrsjj lal;d lqsja jskz
fdshfkjglad kdjbka bkljl ds
sdjkcfjsl aklasj
The feels right now is over the top!!! DX

Yes. It ruins lives.

Do you know what happens to Ren? Cuz that's the saddest.
OMG NO! I don't know about Nobu either! What happens? ACTUALLY wait, just in case we don't spoil for everyone.

• Love
Reactions: Collapse
OMG NO! I don't know about Nobu either! What happens? ACTUALLY wait, just in case we don't spoil for everyone.

I spilled the beans in pm :3 Also I was thinking Gabby can come in tonight in the rp.

I spilled the beans in pm :3 Also I was thinking Gabby can come in tonight in the rp.
Yeah I saw that everyone already seems to be all settled in the house. Your post was written in the middle of the night was it? Or early morning? Not sure >.<
I was wondering about the time and whether I should let the others reply before I have Gaby break into the house again?

Edit: Actually nvm, it was was obviously daylight! I'll have her introduced then that night!

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that everyone already seems to be all settled in the house. Your post was written in the middle of the night was it? Or early morning? Not sure >.<
I was wondering about the time and whether I should let the others reply before I have Gaby break into the house again?

It will be the afternoon. :) Yeah let everyone reply and depending on your plans, you could have her break in at any tbh. I guess I'll have it begin to start storming when she gets caught.

It will be the afternoon. :) Yeah let everyone reply and depending on your plans, you could have her break in at any tbh. I guess I'll have it begin to start storming when she gets caught.
Ah okay! Got it!

I think her breaking in at night would be best though :3 or evening, unless you just have her seek shelter in the house.

I think her breaking in at night would be best though :3 or evening, unless you just have her seek shelter in the house.

Yeah i'll have her do it at night, it'll be "safer" then since she might think most of them are already asleep. So having it start storming around then would be good.

Maya is going to be wearing her Kappa costume and probably have a stake out while she waits for a gabby to strike again.

• Love
I'm being kidnapped by the fam. So i dont think i can squeeze in a post during the day ...

Maybe my chara comes in late and encounters our Kappa mascot + w +

I'm being kidnapped by the fam. So i dont think i can squeeze in a post during the day ...

Maybe my chara comes in late and encounters our Kappa mascot + w +

Someone needs to join Maya on her stakeout.

At work but I get off at 6pm est so will be working on Velvet's post tonight. Velvet might try to fight Gaby for breaking in lol if she's awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.