Black Sugar (Girl Band)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to everyone's intro. Also after they become a band, their first semi gig is gonna be a battle of the bands to kind of put their name in people's mouths.

Reactions: Collapse
I'm looking forward to everyone's intro. Also after they become a band, their first semi gig is gonna be a battle of the bands to kind of put their name in people's mouths.
I love it.

I haven't decided if they're going to win or not. :3 So we shall see what else I come up with. I need to write this down somewhere.

Okay everyone! Sorry I was absent yesterday, I was out celebrating. Been 21 for a whole day now hehe. I should be totally free to write as I please tomorrow, as I have planned collabs for another RP scheduled today. Thanks for understanding :)

Reactions: MadKingJai™
At work but I get off at 6pm est so will be working on Velvet's post tonight. Velvet might try to fight Gaby for breaking in lol if she's awake.
Lol! If that happens Gaby would just curl up and start praying for her dear life. Or she might just run around and try to take cover behind something or someone.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Lol! If that happens Gaby would just curl up and start praying for her dear life. Or she might just run around and try to take cover behind something or someone.
I think that would be hilarious lol

@White -- Chocolate

Much flake. I'm not hungry for Flake chocolate at all.

B1M3LDIv.jpg

Rotfl. I think I just died.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I wonder who is gonna be the second post in the ic. :o

Whoever it is, I just pray extra hard that no one's going post at the same time and make super awkward things Q A Q

Or post the exact same thing lol

Just so everyone knows I edited my ic post to take away when I specified how much time they had been together, it just says 'short time together' now... I think.

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
Okay Velvet's Intro is up.... and she is drunk and just got home lol.

Was going to have her Drinking Problem come out sometime in the rp, so yeah.

Nice. :) I liked it.

For her drinking problem, a suggestion could be that right now it's all fun and games but as the roleplay and the band gets more serious, it will become an issue for the band and the bandmates probably.

Nice. :) I liked it.

For her drinking problem, a suggestion could be that right now it's all fun and games but as the roleplay and the band gets more serious, it will become an issue for the band and the bandmates probably.
I like that idea, yeah. Say when they start to get gigs... Her drinking becomes Heavier and she messes up on stage and then they have to have "THE TALK" and get her under fucking control xD.

I like that idea, yeah. Say when they start to get gigs... Her drinking becomes Heavier and she messes up on stage and then they have to have "THE TALK" and get her under fucking control xD.
Well not just that, but that's a good start. :D I don't want her to be drunk all the time just yet though, because that leaves little room for progression imo

Status
Not open for further replies.