Black Sugar (Girl Band)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry! Please go ahead ahead before me >.<
Okay. :) Enter Maya shenanigans...

As soon as I stuff my face with this pizza yuss.

Post coming tonight or tomorrow. :D If anyone wants to post, feel free.

Sorry guys for not posting. I had writer's block and it just went away. :) Another week will not go by without my post, and also with Selene's performance out the way the band can officially form and all dat good stuff.

Really sorry to have dragged this out and leave you and Sailor and whoever else may have been sitting and waiting, but I just don't feel an attachment to this roleplay ... there just isn't anything that's really tethering me, so I do have to say that I've lost interest in it ... I'm terribly sorry, letting you down, bailing out like this on something that you were really pumped up about. ; - ;

Well okie then. Thanks anyway :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Collapse
Really sorry to have dragged this out and leave you and Sailor and whoever else may have been sitting and waiting, but I just don't feel an attachment to this roleplay ... there just isn't anything that's really tethering me, so I do have to say that I've lost interest in it ... I'm terribly sorry, letting you down, bailing out like this on something that you were really pumped up about. ; - ;
I have to say that I have the same problem as White, here. Inspiration and this RP is just not clicking with me and my interest kind of died off with my inspiration. I really enjoy roleplaying with you guys but it's unfair of me to throw in dry and non-engaging posts. Same as White, I'm sorry for letting you guys down. But the creative juices are just not flowing for me. ;;;;

I'm just gonna assume everyone is dropping based off that then. I feel like I tried to get it going and was open to suggestions and stuff, but no one was speaking up and saying what they wanted or what could have made their experience better. When you drop cold turkey and say you don't get inspiration or have your creative juices I get that but it was a small group and I felt that it could have gone far, especially since the band just formed.

Thanks. Vanilla and I are discussing whether we're going to continue with new people or drop it. So @Myka or @Quintessence if you wan to drop now is the time to say plz so I can figure out what to do now. :)

I'm most likely restarting it.

Last edited:
Restarting? As in, from the beginning?
If I restart it the band is going to be already formed, and will most likely start at a gig. I won't restart at the beginning like how we did in this because that would be redundant. What do you think? Or would you prefer I do a small time skip with the new members and continue this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.