Black Sugar (Girl Band)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see!

Just to be 100% sure I'm not reading things wrong: the collaboration of the screening process won't be like a massive Docs/PM thing right? Or did you mean that we'd all roleplay that out somewhere else, but in the official IC we don't need to go through that again?
We won't roleplay it at all. It'll be something we discuss beforehand and apply it in the roleplay. Our characters would basically already have that knowledge without it ever happening IC.

• Useful
Reactions: Collapse
Ok! Got it!

:D Should we make a list or something of useful things we can refer to for the IC?

Like just the entire house itself for example. Perhaps on a separate tab, we can have some small little notes like what kind of rooms there were, the furniture, kitchens, music room, washrooms, so everyone is on the same page about the house itself - and if someone wants to add something about ... the lights, or stairs, we can add that onto the masterlist so there isn't 5 different sets of stairs we're trying to refer to?

We can also do that with character stuff too, like maybe someone found a spider :D - just some small little plot fluffball things that could be funny to look back on.

Ok! Got it!

:D Should we make a list or something of useful things we can refer to for the IC?

Like just the entire house itself for example. Perhaps on a separate tab, we can have some small little notes like what kind of rooms there were, the furniture, kitchens, music room, washrooms, so everyone is on the same page about the house itself - and if someone wants to add something about ... the lights, or stairs, we can add that onto the masterlist so there isn't 5 different sets of stairs we're trying to refer to?

We can also do that with character stuff too, like maybe someone found a spider :D - just some small little plot fluffball things that could be funny to look back on.
I can make a tab for things like that. I was looking yesterday for an anime style victorian home, but didn't find anything I liked. :<

• Useful
I'm also going to add more to ghoulcrest so everyone understand what kind of city is. Yeah, it's gonna be a city rather than a town. Just a lame one lol.

• Useful
Are you looking for the exterior or the interior of the house?

I found one! I think i like this.

vlcsnap-02765.jpg

Screen+shot+2013-09-21+at+10.59.09+PM.png

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Collapse
*clep clep clep clep clep*

It looks like lego to me for some reason, but hurray! Creepy old mansion~

*clep clep clep clep clep*

It looks like lego to me for some reason, but hurray! Creepy old mansion~
I wanted to find something smaller, but I figured why not make it big since it would explain the not wanting to be alone bit and not being able to take care of it and the repairs.

I changed the house. Also added a pic of the city so you all can get a general feel of it.

First pic ... those things, what are those things called they're so cute :D

The ... the ... old fashion railway train thing without the things hanging overhead, it's something really english, what's it called D: @VanillaCola

First pic ... those things, what are those things called they're so cute :D

The ... the ... old fashion railway train thing without the things hanging overhead, it's something really english, what's it called D: @VanillaCola
Speaking of Vanilla where is she?

Also, if you wanna find pics of the interior of the house and give them to that would be great. I could really use the help.

I am here, I've been feeling very tired today and have hence not been on much D: But I have arrived! And @White -- Chocolate I do not know what these things are that you speak of, I am a useless English person.

Sorry @White -- Chocolate I'm too lazy to describe every aspect of the inside of the house. I tried and it's literally too much work. >_> Maybe I'll reconsider but idk

I like the idea of the girls already moved into the house since it would make more interactions and what not lol. Velvet will have to have her a nice lavish room, purple curtains, purple walls and gold colored paint swirls on the walls XD

I like the idea of the girls already moved into the house since it would make more interactions and what not lol. Velvet will have to have her a nice lavish room, purple curtains, purple walls and gold colored paint swirls on the walls XD
Well, everyone can customize their room to some degree but no one is gonna have lavish anything unless they can afford it, because I want everyone who moves in to be struggling in some way while they are trying to get by. Like, remember the not wanting anyone rich part? Overtime she can make her room how she wants, but the place looks nice on the outside and somewhat nice inside but it's not perfect. It needs work. Everything in the house is from the previous owners.

Also, found a perfect pic of the house and that's how it's gonna stay. :D

Well, everyone can customize their room to some degree but no one is gonna have lavish anything unless they can afford it, because I want everyone who moves in to be struggling in some way while they are trying to get by. Like, remember the not wanting anyone rich part? Overtime she can make her room how she wants, but the place looks nice on the outside and somewhat nice inside but it's not perfect. It needs work. Everything in the house is from the previous owners.
I know that Sailor... lol I was being funny because that would be something she would do lol. I know that she can't just come there and change up the room like she wants.

I know that Sailor... lol I was being funny because that would be something she would do lol. I know that she can't just come there and change up the room like she wants.
I'm just being nitpicky because I don't want anyone getting carried away. I know you like really rich and fancy characters, which is fine, but I'm just trying to reel anything like that in. It's nothing personal. :)

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Don't worry about listing the house details and everything, we can probably just make general notes about it and all, and hopefully we just read everyone's post thoroughly so we don't make some weird things happen :)

And that house is so cute <3 So cozy looking.

Anyone found a kitchen yet? + w +

Status
Not open for further replies.