Black Sugar (Girl Band)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted. When I get on my laptop I shall add her to the roster.

Oh okay forgot about me... alright, whatever.

>u> there there friendo. I forget nothing! There was just nothing to comment on since my absence >:(

>:(

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Gaby's Bedroom
ber.jpg

Gonna add it right now.

A Raccoon xD... Velvet may think she's badass... but if she sees it in her room or around the house, she'll scream bloody murder and run out the house xD
Plot Twist: Gabby is the raccoon problem.

• Love
Reactions: Collapse and Justin
  • Love
Reactions: Collapse and Justin
Lol surprise!
I wouldn't be surprised if they started calling her Raccoon or something after the incident XDD
Little Tanuki.

This is getting more like Nana than I had hoped. :3

This is getting more like Nana than I had hoped. :3
Haha yeah I was starting to notice that. I mean it's not too bad of a thing since Nana is great!
But i'm sure we'll make it our own somehow.

Haha yeah I was starting to notice that. I mean it's not too bad of a thing since Nana is great!
But i'm sure we'll make it our own somehow.
I don't mind at all. Nana is great.

... Is this a horrible time to mention I never watched it? I should definitely go educate myself before Sailor pops the RP cherry.

... Is this a horrible time to mention I never watched it? I should definitely go educate myself before Sailor pops the RP cherry.
You should. It's on netflix and hulu if you have either of those and also youtube

I shall go then. I am that horrible otaku that visits the other sites though, but thank you for the suggestions, they'll be my last resort >^>/

I'm working on the IC now. Though I'm not sure where to begin. :3 We'll see what I come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.