Black Sugar (Girl Band)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about listing the house details and everything, we can probably just make general notes about it and all, and hopefully we just read everyone's post thoroughly so we don't make some weird things happen :)

And that house is so cute <3 So cozy looking.

Anyone found a kitchen yet? + w +
I went back on my word and now I'm finding pics for everything. I'm looking for a kitchen, living room, and maybe a general bathroom.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I'm just being nitpicky because I don't want anyone getting carried away. I know you like really rich and fancy characters, which is fine, but I'm just trying to reel anything like that in. It's nothing personal. :)
Is it that obvious xD, but yeah I know^^

Okay I've added pictures for most of the rooms in the house so you get a general idea of what it looks like. If you want to find a pic of your room and give it to me I'll add it to the interior of the house.

• Love
Reactions: Collapse
Okay I've added pictures for most of the rooms in the house so you get a general idea of what it looks like. If you want to find a pic of your room and give it to me I'll add it to the interior of the house.
Velvet's Bedroom/First Floor
6aff02f235e717caf2b0346c08e5ab381231913610_full.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
  • Thank You
Reactions: Justin
I know it's not anime, but it fits in with the rest of the house :) [I hope - give me whatever floor there is, to the right?]

8b6de531117b6baa1841a078e691454a.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: Collapse
  • Thank You
Reactions: Neyu
  • Thank You
Reactions: Neyu
Just so everyone knows what is going on, @Myka will be submitting a cs as the roommate. She'll be joining the cast last after everyone has moved in, and wind up keeping her stay by cooking and cleaning.

Just so everyone knows what is going on, @Myka will be submitting a cs as the roommate. She'll be joining the cast last after everyone has moved in, and wind up keeping her stay by cooking and cleaning.
So when do you think this will start up^^

Within the next two days. I've got some stuff to handle irl so I've been really stressed, but I'll have it up soon. :) So far at the beginning of the roleplay, everyone will have been living there for a few days . Annddd, we have an alleged raccoon problem. The band hasn't yet formed, but they've made a ritual of having jam sessions pretty regularly on their free time.

Within the next two days. I've got some stuff to handle irl so I've been really stressed, but I'll have it up soon. :) So far at the beginning of the roleplay, everyone will have been living there for a few days . Annddd, we have an alleged raccoon problem. The band hasn't yet formed, but they've made a ritual of having jam sessions pretty regularly on their free time.
A Raccoon xD... Velvet may think she's badass... but if she sees it in her room or around the house, she'll scream bloody murder and run out the house xD

My alerts were all screwed up ;-; But here is a bedroom. It is also not anime, but I hope it will do:

128x85xbest-hipster-bedroom-decorating-ideas-storage-and-basement-ideas.jpg.pagespeed.ic.kVldD2qOqD.jpg

I'll add it when i get on my laptop. :)

Reactions: VanillaCola
divider3.png

nami.jpg
nanamipom.png
nanamibunny.jpg

divider3.png

Name
Gaby Limon

Height
5'4

Personality
l Sweet l Nurturing l Caring l
Usually kind natured and fairly sweet girl, Gaby is the type who always puts other's feelings before herself. She gets very defensive for those she cares about, even though she may not be very good at defending, her stubbornness is what keeps her from giving up in some occasions. Gaby is a people pleaser and because she is also quite sensitive, she is easily put down when she isn't appreciated often or feels that she is being troublesome. But despite a major cry baby, Gaby is quick to cheer up with a simple praise or something that sparks her interest. Also with just a simple smile, laugh, or bubbly attitude she can manage to make anybody's day. Though she does get distracted fast, you'll probably only ever see her fully focused when she's cooking or cleaning. Gaby is also pretty gullible, making her always the target to pranks and is easily manipulated. Be sure never to give her money to run some errands because being as naïve as she is, she'll believe any positive advertisement she sees and even forget the initial goal. If desperate enough, she will even do anything to overcome that desperation, will it be cooking, cleaning, robbing, or be used a test puppet.

Occupation
House maid and cook.

Sample Post

A slight breeze blew any lingering leaves down a silent road and eventually crashing into what looked like a dark figure of a woman standing before an old family home. The shadow seemed to be staring at the house intently, possibly studying what was going on inside. With both of her hand perched on each side of her hip, Gaby waited until she was certain that whoever the resident of this home was fully asleep. When she believed that time was right, the short haired female crept to the window closest to the kitchen and peered into the dark home to see if there was any signs of movement. After waiting a couple minutes, Gaby quietly slid the window open and with one leg at a time, she carefully entered the house. Not fully closing the window behind her, she scoped the area one more time before advancing into the kitchen. Keeping her eyes and ears alert on her surroundings, Gaby's stomach let out a cry for desperation as she neared to the kitchen cabinets. Already accustomed to where each and every food was placed in the house, the first cabinet Gaby opened revealed a freshly bought batch of bread. Taking as many slices as she could, Gaby didn't bother to risk making noise by taking out a plate, instead she rested the bread slices on the counter before continuing towards the fridge.

Inside, she took out whatever ingredient she needed for sandwiches and quickly spread them across her slices. Neatly putting everything back in its place as if nothing has been touched, Gaby began taking giant bites of the sandwiches. Gulping whatever she had as fast as she could before the owner of the house woke up. Suddenly, there were loud creaking noises coming from upstairs which Gaby believed were footsteps. Shoving whatever food she had left into crevices of her clothes, the salmon haired girl quickly disposed any crumbs left behind from her meal and swiftly tiptoed back to her window. Slipping back outside, Gaby closed the window in front of her right when the kitchen lights flickered on. Feeling her pulse raise, the bob haired girl dashed from the old house as fast as she could and sprinted down the block. If listened closely, the neighbors nearby the old family home can catch the sound of the light cackling laughter of a girl who's never felt more alive in her life. Satisfied, with another successful house bust.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: envogue
Status
Not open for further replies.