Beyond Third Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyatt brushed his lips to her neck and the skin right behind her ear. "I would never push you to do something you didn't want to do. Just tell me Jane." he said in a gruff voice. His hands rubbed up and down her back softly, the lobe of her ear nibbled between his teeth. He wanted to devour every part of her. He had been with women before, they had not all been virgins but he was good with self control and being her first, he would be careful with her.

Jane shuddered with desire, her fingers lacing to pull his head closer. Her breath heaved in and out and she gave a groan. One of her hands moved to undo her pants, her hand shaking. "Wyatt...I've never wanted someone more...." His hands rubbing on her back had her muscles rippling under them. She giggled as his lips met her ear lobe and she paused in undressing. "That tickles..."

Wyatt smiled against her neck and kissed his way back to her mouth. His tongue slipped into her mouth and slid along hers, drowning her small mewls. He backed her up against the wall, pressing his hips into her his hands dropped to her pants, unzipping them and dropping them down her hips. His hands slid up her thighs and wrapped around her waist, he kneaded at the curve of her behind. Nibbling her bottom lip he groaned.

"You are so hot." he said as he broke the kiss.

Jane sighed, melting against him happily. "Mhm" She moaned, her hands going to his pants and tugging at them. She pushed a hand against his chest, pushing him towards the bed. With a gentle push, she knocked him onto the mattress. She turned towards him, taking both hands and pulling her shirt over her head with a sly grin. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours..." She winked, unclasping the bra from her generous c-cup bust. She dropped it to the floor with her fingers, her hands moving to tug at the waist band of her panties.

Wyatt sighed watching her, his body pulsing with need as she undressed. He shifted on the bed as he pulled off his jeans and briefs in one quick swoop. Shedding his tee he sat in his naked glory, stroking his erection.

He was not overly endowed, an average six inches and adequate girth, he had no complexes with himself. He reached out for her and pulled her close. His lips pressed to her sternum. Nuzzling her left breast his lips found her nipple as his hand kneaded at the other peak. Her skin was so soft and he lapped, licked and sucked in different intervals, issuing the response that drove him mad, the sound of her pleasure.

Jane's eyes widened, wondering how she would ever be able to fit him within her. She dropped her panties, making a squeal of surprise when he pulled her to him. She groaned, resting her arms around his neck as he nuzzled her. "Wyatt..." She moaned, pressing her body against his in eagerness. Her fingers grasped his hair as pleasure filled her at his touch.

Wyatt gave each of her breasts attention, his hands massaging her hips, feeling the swell of her bottom. He groaned and pulled her down atop of him, rolling so that he was above her. He kissed her softly.

"I'll go slow. I promise." he said huskily. He stopped and rested his forehead to her chest. "I don't have any condoms sweetie." He wanted her, more than he could express but he was in no position to make her a mother. It had been a while since he had been with someone intimately and although he had stamina, he wasn't about to risk spilling one drop within her.

Jane squirmed under him, her eyes dark. "Now you tell me...." She moaned, closing her eyes and shaking her head. "We are scavengers...they will have provided us with some." She pointed towards the bedside table with a grunt. "Check there and please tell me there's something there or you'll have to get really creative..." She squirmed again, an uncomfortable whimper leaving her mouth.

Wyatt kissed her once more before reaching for the drawer. His need was apparent because he nearly flung the table itself when the drawer refused to open easily. He finally got it open and gave out a sigh of relief when he found the silver packets of heavenly freedom waiting within it. He slipped a condom on and positioned himself. He caressed her cheek and kissed her softly.

"Keep breathing." he murmured against her lips as he slowly slid into her. He felt the resistance of her muscles and it made his arms quiver as he held himself above her. She was virgin, of that there was no doubt. "Oh God, Jane." he moaned feeling himself fully fill her.

Jane could sense his joy at finding the condoms and she laughed. She stared up at him as he stroked her cheek and she let out a small purr. He moved above her, and she looked up at him in confusion. Her breathing hitched as he began to enter her and she bit her lip to stifle her cry of pain. Her hands moved to grab his shoulders, nails digging in slightly.

"Ah!" She winced, stiffening and exhaling sharply as she began to adjust to him. Jane looked up at him, nodding slightly.

He moved slowly, feeling her tense and untense every so miutely. He relished in her sharp exhales and when she had untensed enough he set a steady rhythm. She was so beautiful, beneath him. Her face contorted in pleasure, her chest rising and falling with her breathing and the pink tinge that marked her skin, she was so damn beautiful is all he could think to himself.

He used his knees to widen her legs just a tad more and groaned as he moved in full strokes in and out of her. His lips pressed to hers. His hands reached for hers. He intertwined their fingers, holding her hands above her head he moaned against her lips. He would enjoy driving her to the stars and back before he allowed himself the pleasure of cumming.

Wyatt's slow movements were excruciating. Jane gasped with pain until it faded and she was left moaning with pleasure. Her breathing came in short gasps and she felt herself flush from head to toe. He widened her legs and she instinctively wrapped them around his waist. When his lips lowered to hers, she took them hungrily. A growl passed through her lips and her back arched as he lifted her hands above her head.

Her body began to respond of it's own accord and she lifted her hips to meet his thrust, trying to encourage him to speed up. Her hands grasped his eagerly and she smiled against his lips.

Wyatt all but unraveled feeling her wrap her legs around him. He picked up speed and when she arched her hips to meet his thrust he groaned. "Thatta girl." he moaned. He hunrily thrust into her. He groaned, his chocolate eyes taking in her face. He watched her moan, biting his lip as he watched her breasts bounce with his rhythm. He released one of her hands, running his hands along her chest. "Oh come on baby." he moaned feeling his groin pulse with the need to release.

Jane closed her eyes, feeling pressure build as Wyatt picked up speed. She let out a small gasp as his hand traveled along her chest. She squirmed, her breathing coming in ragged gasps. Her back arched and her eyes rolled back in her head as she tensed around him. Her hips bucked, her orgasm causing her to squirm with pleasure.

Wyatt could not hold out any longer. Feeling Jane orgasm sent him into his own climax. He moaned loudly, spilling into the condom within her. He rode out her spasms and when they were both quenched he removed himself from her. He pulled the condom off and threw it into the waste basket beside the desk before falling back down onto the bed beside her. His breathing was rapid and he was covered in a sheen of sweat.

"I hope it wasn't too hurtful." he said in between gasps of air.

Jane was too busy gasping for breath to comment. A pleasant soreness passed over her nether region and she glanced at him. Seeing him so full of pleasure made her smile widely. She grunted, chuckling. "I must look a fright." She whispered between breaths. She allowed her eyes to wander over his form, licking her lips and sighing. "I'm happy to die tomorrow now."

Wyatt chuckled immediately. He rolled onto his side and pulled her into his arms. "I will say, I apologize for being so seductive but you babygirl, damn you are irrisistable." he looked over at the box on the floor. "Maybe you should pack those as well?" he said nuzzling her. He pressed his lips to her temple. Dying tomorrow didn't seem so terrible with her in his arms.

Jane nodded, curling against him possessively. "No, you pack them." Her fingers traced circles along his chest and she smiled. "Can we stop time?" She rest her head against his chest, enjoying the way his heart beat in her ear. "I don't want this night to end, Wyatt..." She shifted, a soft grunt of discomfort leaving her lips at the ache settling between her thighs. "Don't let us end...." She leaned up, kissing his mouth hungrily.

Wyatt was on cloud nine. So much had occured in the last day it was outrageous. He had lost his world, his mother, and here now, with this woman's eyes and soft voice pleading what his heart was wishing, he seemed to be gaining back a whole new world. His lips molded to hers softly at her kiss. He brushed his hand along her cheek.

"You're amazing. I'm not going to let go. They made us partners for a reason, fate decided you were to be mine. Planet side or out in space, I'm not letting you go Jane." Wyatt said, his heart on his sleeve.

Jane felt tears well in her eyes and she buried her face against his chest. She took a deep breath, clinging to him. "Good. Good." She yawned, her eyes closing softly. For once she was not worried about protecting her back or keeping something she could use for defense under her pillow. She was wrapped within the arms of her safety and he had just promised never to let go. She shivered slightly, her sweat glistened skin catching chill from a draft. "I wish we could escape from their eyes..." She mumbled sleepily, blinking up at his face. "Good night...."

Status
Not open for further replies.