• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also @MarilynFae
I think Korei (My Emotional Trigger Guy and Big Man on Campus) would be perfect for Danni xD but will pm you about that once I get him up, I just love her fc since she is from The Originals and she was the baddest Witch on the show lol.

Reactions: MarilynFae
@MarilynFae All of my boy chars my three will be cousins so going to be fun with that^^ just so you know and working on my Emotional Trigger guy now so at least he'll be up if not my other three before I go to bed^^

Alright, just let me know! And PM me about Danny and him! (:

I will more than likely drop my male as there is plenty! ^^
Just let me know for sure before I delete them!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Eadlyn Ahren Chase is done

Reactions: Brea
@MarilynFae and everyone else
Korei Hawthrone is done: OPEN SIGNUPS - Berkeley: Seen By the Unseen; Sign Ups

Marilyn I will pm tomorrow about Danni and Korei possibly either becoming a thing or being a thing prior to the rp starts XD lol.

Going to try and get my girl up next since she is the one that has no relations to my other characters so hers will be a bit harder to do since no ties and stuff XD

@MarilynFae done with all of my characters
Sorry, I was asleep last night. Gabe will be in Eagle Hall, Room One. Dylan will be in Tiger Hall, Room Two! I love his song, btw:)

Eadlyn Ahren Chase is done
She looks as great as ever! Owl Hall; Room Four is her dorm!

@MarilynFae and everyone else
Korei Hawthrone is done: OPEN SIGNUPS - Berkeley: Seen By the Unseen; Sign Ups

Marilyn I will pm tomorrow about Danni and Korei possibly either becoming a thing or being a thing prior to the rp starts XD lol.

Going to try and get my girl up next since she is the one that has no relations to my other characters so hers will be a bit harder to do since no ties and stuff XD
Eagle Hall, Room Two will be his dorm room! And I love him! Just send me a PM when you get a chance.

Sorry guys I have been really busy today and I will be even more busy tomorrow but I will try to get on as much as possible!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I've been doctoring up my character sheets for hours now! I have summer school in the morning, so I think it's time for bed! Talk to all of you lovelies in the morning!

@MarilynFae

Adaline (Dylan's love interest which I'm so excited for!) is up and finished!

• Love
I just want to let everyone know that I have a very busy day today. Camp from 8-4 and then from 4-9 I have work. As soon as I get off and when I have lunch break I will get on and do as much as I can. So just work on CS and let me know when they are ready! :)

@MarilynFae

Adaline (Dylan's love interest which I'm so excited for!) is up and finished!

Hey, so I was looking and to make sure nothing doubles (as in characters by the same maker in the same room) do you think you could actually switch Eadlyn to Bird Hall; Room Three and then we can put Adaline in Owl Hall; Room Four? I'm also trying to match somewhat by who I see not getting along and who would get along, haha.

Also, she looks good except I didn't see a disadvantage to ehr ability unless I missed it.

Reactions: Stargazer
I think I might change Alex a bit and change her face claim. She ain't got no bae or anything lmao.

I'm done with all of my characters! @MarilynFae I've added some stuff to character sheets as far as activities go. I'll just list them here so it's easier for you

Zorra
Activities
Art Club: President
Volleyball: Member

Alex
Activities
Track & Field: Member
Dance Club: Member

Zaiden
Activities
Music Club: Member
Equestrian Club: Member
Martial Arts: Member

Gabe
Activities
Football: Quarterback
Martial Arts: Member

Dylan
Activities
Newspaper: Reporter
Student Council: Member

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
Sorry for the double post. I have been nonstop busy since 5 am and now it is midnight and I am exhausted. Tomorrow will be better, and I'm not sure about Friday. After that I will have a lot more time! So for the next couple days I will reply when I can but it will be around this time or a little before. Just a heads up! Everything is looking great!

Any idea when this one will start?I am excited about this?
I am going through tonight, in like a half hour after I eat, and checking to see how our character ratio is. Once we get that even, and if we are just one off I will pick it up, we will close the sign ups.

So if you want more charcters, your need to let me know tonight or tomorrow!

Anyway, and once our character ratio is even, the sign ups will be closed and then I will make the IC. After that I will go over IC information and we will wait until everyone has their characters up, finished, and accepted, and then we will begin! SO really it depends on everyone and how long it will take for CS.

I am going through tonight, in like a half hour after I eat, and checking to see how our character ratio is. Once we get that even, and if we are just one off I will pick it up, we will close the sign ups.

Anyway, and once our character ratio is even, the sign ups will be closed and then I will make the IC. After that I will go over IC information and we will wait until everyone has their characters up, finished, and accepted, and then we will begin! SO really it depends on everyone and how long it will take for CS.
I'd be happy to count for you right now and see how our character ratio is love

I will get my characters up by Sunday just had a busy week sorry. You can start whenever if ratio is right since I can catch up. I also pmed you a while back about Danni and Korei never got a response X

• Useful
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.