Status
Not open for further replies.
Still here and very much planning to reply! My internet was out and I have several family/friends birthdays to celebrate in July, so between that and work I've had very little time to be on. But, my starters should be up very soon.

WORDS FROM THE DERANGED...
dc-comics-gif-harley-quinn-joker-Favim.com-3947430.gif

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
You're one busy Brea, aren't you? XD

Thanks guys! I can't wait!

WORDS FROM THE DERANGED...
dc-comics-gif-harley-quinn-joker-Favim.com-3947430.gif

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
You're one busy Brea, aren't you? XD

:yes:
Sometimes, depends on the month I think. I'm sure come September I'll be online so often you all will be like, "Geez, does she not have a life or what?"

Sorry, been crazy busy and having terrible headaches. Not sure when this madness will stop. Justin's obnoxious posting box thing ISN'T HELPING EITHER :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
I'm off of work tomorrow, so I'll have something posted ic by tomorrow night.

I'm teaching kids at a camp all week but I will be back home in the afternoons when I am not working. So probably more on Wednsday and Friday but I will get on each day

I at least got Eedee up so I'll try to get my other ones up soon

Reactions: Brea and MarilynFae
Sorry for not post yet, dealing with alot of real life stuff, dealing with a home sick son, to a water leak in my apartment, so I will try to post as soon as I can.

Reactions: MarilynFae
I know is said this before but I really will be posting sometime within the next few days. I'll probably sit down tonight to do some writing.

• Thank You
Awesome! I am about to go to work but I look forward to seeing some up later or sometime soon!

I'll try and get the rest of my babes up tonight

I am having a really hard time finding a way to post. It just got all so confusing and such.. I'll try and make a post soon

Just checking in?

Status
Not open for further replies.