Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give up my co-captain dance spot and make him a member so someone that doesn't have a top spot or whatever can get co cap for dance.

@MarilynFae actually going to take off Art Club and give my New guy the Appendage Generator Co Cap of Dance so yeah.

Reactions: MarilynFae
  • Thank You
Reactions: Justin
@MarilynFae Now these are my char reserves and my Girl has Cap of Cheerleading and VP of Drama because she is majoring in acting and is Head Cheerleader because she fought to get Head Cheerleader and I do not want to change those parts but I changed the other parts so only one of mines has two higher up school things since I have her story with that and do not feel like changing that. Anyway these are my chars so now you know fully what they can do and what clubs they have:

My Big Man on Campus, Mr. Popular
FC: Keith Powers
Interview-Keith-Powers-Talks-Straight-Outta-Compton-Exclusive.jpg

Power: Aura Manipulation
Clubs/Sports
Football: Wide Receiver
Basketball: Co-Captain
Dance: Member
Bedroom: HERE

My Queen Bee, Drama Queen
FC: Ariana Grande
Ariana-Grande-Photoshoot.jpg

Power: Animation
Clubs/Sports
Cheerleading: Captain
Drama: Vice President
Student Council: Treasurer

My Good Boy with a Heart of Gold, Class Clown
FC: Therell Spires
tumblr_nidv8oIn171rsms8no1_1280.jpg

Power: Exoskeleton
Clubs/Sports
Track & Field: Captain
Newspaper: Editor
Music: Member

My Fresh to Def Flirt, Mr. Charming
FC: Trevor Jackson

Power: Appendage Generation
Clubs/Sports
Dance: Co-Captain
Swimming: Member
Martial Arts: Member

So now you have everything for my chars that you need until I make cses which I am working on now xD

• Love
Actually, it was suppose to be onlly one higher spot, for example: Captain, Co-Captain, President, Vice President, and Quarter Back, for each character but everyone assumed I meant just Captain spots. I still think that only having one of those spots per character would be better, but it is all up to you guys. I mean, what do you guys think? Because it doesn't matter to me but I know that some people don't have any higher spot and I want to give everyone a chance.
Yeah I thought it was all higher spots, and I agree with that rule. Before I joined there were only 4 people here are already all the higher spots were taken, that's just ridiculous.

Yeah I thought it was all higher spots, and I agree with that rule. Before I joined there were only 4 people here are already all the higher spots were taken, that's just ridiculous.
Are there any higher spots that you particularly are interested in?

I don't know yet, haven't made the char yet :P

It's just very discouraging for others when all those options are already taken right from the start, and by so few people.

My Bastion's CS is up! Once he's okied, he is open for relations ! @MarilynFae
Okay, first... DANG. LIKE OMG COULD YOU PICK SOMEONE CUTER? NO? I BELIEVE IT! Hahaha. Really though. He is just.. WOW.

You character sheet looks great. The only things I saw were: 1. There was one thing, I think secrets, that wasn't filled out. And they don't have to be serious, just something silly. You know? 2. In the history is kind of made it seem like he was born with the powers, I'm not sure if that is what you were going for, but one night all of the teens were visited in their dreams and that is when they got their abilities/powers. I'm not sure if you just missed that in the Overview, haha. Anyway, so they probably would have only had their powers for about a year or two before they came to Berkeley, hence why they have to go to a class to learn more about their abilities. 3. I would go ahead and make the weakness to his power a bit more than that he just sometimes electrocutes himself because if thats the only problem he needs to fix, he would have already graduated and been on with his life instead of in class with everyone else. I'd make it something as in that the electricity or whatever is the thing he can't control yet or he has a hard time controlling because he either tries and it doesn't work at all or he tries and it doesn electocute him. Just something a bit more so that he has something to improve on that he won't fix in just a week or two, you know?

But other than those, I think that he looks absolutely amazing!

PS, if I were you I would wait until others post their characters before you start accepting character relationships, but thats just me. You can do it however you want! BUT GOOD JOB! OUR FIRST CS HAS BEEN CREATED! WOOT WOOT!

And finally, your Dorm Room is: Bear Hall, room one!

• Love
Reactions: Pasi
Okay, first... DANG. LIKE OMG COULD YOU PICK SOMEONE CUTER? NO? I BELIEVE IT! Hahaha. Really though. He is just.. WOW.

You character sheet looks great. The only things I saw were: 1. There was one thing, I think secrets, that wasn't filled out. And they don't have to be serious, just something silly. You know? 2. In the history is kind of made it seem like he was born with the powers, I'm not sure if that is what you were going for, but one night all of the teens were visited in their dreams and that is when they got their abilities/powers. I'm not sure if you just missed that in the Overview, haha. Anyway, so they probably would have only had their powers for about a year or two before they came to Berkeley, hence why they have to go to a class to learn more about their abilities. 3. I would go ahead and make the weakness to his power a bit more than that he just sometimes electrocutes himself because if thats the only problem he needs to fix, he would have already graduated and been on with his life instead of in class with everyone else. I'd make it something as in that the electricity or whatever is the thing he can't control yet or he has a hard time controlling because he either tries and it doesn't work at all or he tries and it doesn electocute him. Just something a bit more so that he has something to improve on that he won't fix in just a week or two, you know?

PS, if I were you I would wait until others post their characters before you start accepting character relationships, but thats just me. You can do it however you want! BUT GOOD JOB! OUR FIRST CS HAS BEEN CREATED! WOOT WOOT!

In my char history I am doing the past and some of the present like since all of them have been there for a year or more actually so could I do up to the day in the rp in their bio nothing like to much just telling how they feel about being there and stuff.

No he wasn't born with them. Actually what I put with the pregnancy thing the whole weather changing was what happened when my son was born. but it could be made that he only had then for a few years. I can change that part around. I mean he is only 20 so I'll just say in his late teens, making it like 18/19. I can add a dream thingy in there :)

@MarilynFae
I just found this pic of my fc Ariana Grande xD
lt9Pqjk.jpg

A B for Berkeley XD perfect XD

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and MarilynFae
Well I definitely won't be getting them done tonight since my wifi was acting up for like two hours and about to go to bed since got work in the morning but will def try for tomorrow night... you know, if my wifi plays nice >.>

Note: I have not included the powers yet, those will be added tomorrow after some sleep.
aKmBf-pY.jpg

Face Claim: Titus makin Jr.
Age/year: 16 (Sophmore)
Activities:
Art Club (Vice-president)
Music Club: (Member)
Dance (Member)
Power:
Precognition

38488_54_pages_03_19031_630x480.jpg

Face Claim: Taron Egerton
Age/Year: Senior (18)
Activities:
Basketball (Member)
Swimming (Member)
Power:
Electricity Manipulation

640_jessie_usher_461304240.jpg

Face Claim: Jessie Usher
Age/Year: 18 (Junior)
Activities:
Football (Wide Receiver)
Student Council (Member)
Power:
Camouflage

eaaf81f0cd83e4d6786f0b6d4083af98.jpg

Face Claim: Kat Graham
Activities:
Cheerleading (Member)
Volleyball: Co-Captain
Martial Arts (Member)
Power:
Sound Manipulation

tumblr_ngbknnIT821rk2rfno1_500.jpg

Face Claim: Evan Peters
Age/Year: 16 (Freshman)
Activities:
Track and Field (Member)
Drama Club (Member)
Power:
Replication

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
Note: I have not included the powers yet, those will be added tomorrow after some sleep.
aKmBf-pY.jpg

Face Claim: Titus makin Jr.
Age/year: 16 (Sophmore)
Activities:
Art Club (Vice-president)
Music Club: (Member)
Dance (Member)

38488_54_pages_03_19031_630x480.jpg

Face Claim: Taron Egerton
Age/Year: Senior (18)
Activities:
Basketball (Member)
Swimming (Member)

640_jessie_usher_461304240.jpg

Face Claim: Jessie Usher
Age/Year: 18 (Junior)
Activities:
Football (Wide Receiver)
Student Council (Member)

eaaf81f0cd83e4d6786f0b6d4083af98.jpg

Face Claim: Kat Graham
Activities:
Cheerleading (Member)
Volleyball: Co-Captain
Martial Arts (Member)

tumblr_ngbknnIT821rk2rfno1_500.jpg

Face Claim: Evan Peters
Age/Year: 16 (Freshman)
Activities:
Track and Field (Member)
Drama Club (Member)
First dude really cute... all your chars are cute but first nice XD and I think with Scales we have a good amount of guys and girls XD

• Thank You
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Okay my char is up! (second page of the signups) @MarilynFae let me know if it looks alright!
She looks great! SHe will be in Dolphin Hall, Room Two! She has a lot in common with my girl too! As in likes, ect.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kythera
Alright, sorry for the double post! Just to let everyone know, I have finished my first two characters. I am going to work and when I get back I will finish my other three and link all of the characters already made and accepted to the Overview nad update everything! So make sure to post your sheets whenever you get a chance! I will be abck alter. Let me know if you have any questions!

I am actually getting a chance to use a charrie I never had been able too! Will be up in a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.