• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, of Student Council? I will write it down, but above is just stating those who have finished their character sheets. Are you still planning to do another female like you reserved? I need to know so that I know if we need to find another character for that.

Okay, thanks! I will reserve her!

Also, I said this before but I am not sure if everyone saw, which hopefully everyone read everything! I am going to fill the other female, but @Prince Justin Perfection wanted another female. So if you finish your other characters, you can have her. If you don't then I will keep her.
My chars will up tomorrow trying to get all my rps up to date this week.

I'm all finished with my last character Freedom! I made her a bit of a *whispers* bitch xD

Did you say you needed more people?
No, we have everyone's spots filled unless someone ends up dropping characters. Then we will need more people, but hopefully that won't happen. We need more on the Disney one! (I can't remember if you're in that though!)

I am home and working on my chars now.

Reactions: Ghostie
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
I'm gonna just play Korei for this since my ideas for my other chars aren't working out which explains why they aren't up so yeah. Only playing Korei for this.

Sorry Ghost since my ideas aren't coming up so only playing Korei and no help from anyone will get my ideas running. The only time I take this long is when ideas aren't working so yeah only Korei for this.

I'm gonna just play Korei for this since my ideas for my other chars aren't working out which explains why they aren't up so yeah. Only playing Korei for this.

Sorry Ghost since my ideas aren't coming up so only playing Korei and no help from anyone will get my ideas running. The only time I take this long is when ideas aren't working so yeah only Korei for this.
You can't see it (one: because we're in different states and two: because we're on the internet), but I'm dying on the inside

You can't see it (one: because we're in different states and two: because we're on the internet), but I'm dying on the inside
Sorry, just my creativity will not let me make chars for this other than Korei... I like Korei too much to make other chars. I am dying inside to since I wanted him with his cousins but I can't even make them and most of their cs is like his so it sucks but we have other rps where chars can be together XD

@MarilynFae I will totally make Freedom the head cheerleader!

Thanks for the tag <3 but I think I'm going to pass this time

Okay guys, so seeing that we needed more characters I convinced my roommate to join Iwaku and he decided to join. So I just need to know how many characters are being dropped and he can pick up a few to help out. @Midnight Owl

If needed I can make another character if and when you can't find someone.

Okay guys, so seeing that we needed more characters I convinced my roommate to join Iwaku and he decided to join. So I just need to know how many characters are being dropped and he can pick up a few to help out. @Midnight Owl
My other Three, only playing Korei.

Reactions: MarilynFae
@weird. I like you already so thought I'd see if you'd enjoy this

I work tomorrow 11AM-6PM, and for once don't have anything planned after work (you know, except for house chores... but that doesn't really count as plans), and then I have Thursday off so I'll be finishing my characters soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.