Status
Not open for further replies.
Update; Okay, everyone, by the looks of it, we're still waiting on @Meggie 's character but I am still planning on starting this tonight. It'd be later because I got called into work but it will start, no guarantees about that!!

Cannot wait to delve into the Avatar world with you all. :)
Yay!
We are finally starting!

Thanks! Sooo excited. How do we begin, by the way? Do we all meet at the two starting points one way or another?

Thanks! Sooo excited. How do we begin, by the way? Do we all meet at the two starting points one way or another?
I just had a brilliant idea:

Let's start with something like ALOA: Li and Sutōmu are fishing, Li upsets Sutōmu, and they get nearly killed when Kassidy saves them.
Or: Li and Sutōmu are fishing, when someone/something attacks, and Kassidy saves them.
So, yeah.
@Sunshine & Whiskey

Reactions: Sunshine & Whiskey
Also, @Sunshine & Whiskey the rest of us who aren't with you need a starting point too. I suggest Ba Sing Se or something.

And this is just a suggestion, we should probably group as soon as we could since introductions tend to get draggy. ^^;

I just had a brilliant idea:

Let's start with something like ALOA: Li and Sutōmu are fishing, Li upsets Sutōmu, and they get nearly killed when Kassidy saves them.
Or: Li and Sutōmu are fishing, when someone/something attacks, and Kassidy saves them.
So, yeah.
@Sunshine & Whiskey
Hm, tempting but that would mean that we'd have to collab the first post. :) Not sure about the time frame and such.

Also, @Sunshine & Whiskey the rest of us who aren't with you need a starting point too. I suggest Ba Sing Se or something.

And this is just a suggestion, we should probably group as soon as we could since introductions tend to get draggy. ^^;
I think I've mentioned it somewhere, as to the group will be meeting at the Earth Kingdom.

I'm not sure if I will be up enough for collab post...
I am in different time zone (+3 GMT)

Lovely character. Accepted! :)

Update; Okay, everyone, by the looks of it, we're still waiting on @Meggie 's character but I am still planning on starting this tonight. It'd be later because I got called into work but it will start, no guarantees about that!!

Cannot wait to delve into the Avatar world with you all. :)[/hr]
@Sunshine & Whiskey if I don't have it completed by tonight you can start with out me uh maybe she doesn't have an earth ending teacher yet.

Sorry for not starting this last night, guys but we were a bit busy at work and I was exhausted when I got off but look for a post this evening.

I apologize again. :)

FML. So, one of my employees called out sick, which I hardly believe and no one could come on to replace her and I called other stores to see if they could send somebody but to no avail.

So, this will be starting tomorrow for sure, you guys. My deepest apologies, guys and I hope no one wants to drop. I do intend to start this tomorrow night, no ifs, ands or buts about it.

I am terribly sorry. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.