Status
Not open for further replies.
FML. So, one of my employees called out sick, which I hardly believe and no one could come on to replace her and I called other stores to see if they could send somebody but to no avail.

So, this will be starting tomorrow for sure, you guys. My deepest apologies, guys and I hope no one wants to drop. I do intend to start this tomorrow night, no ifs, ands or buts about it.

I am terribly sorry. :(
Work is work, I get it don't worry~ Real life first, its going to take more than a small delay to throw away Shing XD

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine & Whiskey
FML. So, one of my employees called out sick, which I hardly believe and no one could come on to replace her and I called other stores to see if they could send somebody but to no avail.

So, this will be starting tomorrow for sure, you guys. My deepest apologies, guys and I hope no one wants to drop. I do intend to start this tomorrow night, no ifs, ands or buts about it.

I am terribly sorry. :(
Don't worry, no one's dropping! Right, guys? Haha~ But yeah, don't be too hard on yourself. We'll sit tight. We can wait for the Avatar for at least 100 years! ;) Kidding, rest if you need it.

Don't worry, no one's dropping! Right, guys? Haha~ But yeah, don't be too hard on yourself. We'll sit tight. We can wait for the Avatar for at least 100 years! ;) Kidding, rest if you need it.
I second the banana man! Your self-esteem and health are your first appointment - so go sleep, and don't wake up for at least 10 hours.

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Stay strong! They'll come back!

and she sent to all nations and trained with their masters, at the time and now, it is time to reapply herself since a rising force must be dealt with.
Does this mean she already had studied all elements?
she had sent word to every nation to send a bender, a non-bender and even recruited a Chi Blocker just to learn the art, to the Earth Kingdom for her to meet with and discuss strategic plans with
I'm a little confused... If she sent word to all nations to send masters, she's speaking to a group of bending/martial art teachers right?

So sorry! @_@;

Does this mean she already had studied all elements?

I'm a little confused... If she sent word to all nations to send masters, she's speaking to a group of bending/martial art teachers right?

So sorry! @_@;
Yes. Most Avatars learn all of the elements once they are old enough.

And she sent word to the nations to send benders and non benders. It didn't say masters but your characters will be her teachers for the roleplay.

And she sent word to the nations to send benders and non benders. It didn't say masters but your characters will be her teachers for the roleplay.
Although she has her tattoo, my character isn't exactly the most qualified to be the Avatar's airbending master. I guess my work around for this is that she'll volunteer since she has lived around Earth Kingdom and has some connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.