Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that suppose to be our characters? Or NPCs?
Your characters are not masters per say but they have the will and ability to be masters. My goal for everyone's character is to become masters at the end of the roleplay. Your characters are like halfway there. Think of them helping the Avatar as like their final test, or mission.

Your characters are not masters per say but they have the will and ability to be masters. My goal for everyone's character is to become masters at the end of the roleplay. Your characters are like halfway there. Think of them helping the Avatar as like their final test, or mission.
Okay, just to clarify our characters are not going to meet her right away. Rather they would meet her on their own around the beginning of the journey right?

Reactions: Sunshine & Whiskey
Okay, just to clarify our characters are not going to meet her right away. Rather they would meet her on their own around the beginning of the journey right?
I'm trying to see if I should have them come to the Southern Water Tribe or see if it'd be better for her just meet them in the Earth Kingdom. :/ I'd rather have everyone together at the start just to make things a little bit easier for everyone.

I am not sure what I want to do yet. :(

I'm trying to see if I should have them come to the Southern Water Tribe or see if it'd be better for her just meet them in the Earth Kingdom. :/ I'd rather have everyone together at the start just to make things a little bit easier for everyone.

Ah well I guess it would be easier to start at the earth kingdom. However if it is meant to be the best meeting her there, there is no way Shing would be the firebender that's been chosen to help her XD Pretty much impossible really.

• Love
Ah well I guess it would be easier to start at the earth kingdom. However if it is meant to be the best meeting her there, there is no way Shing would be the firebender that's been chosen to help her XD Pretty much impossible really.
LOL. But I love Shing. Maybe he sneaked away before the firebender could get on board. Sounds like something he'd do. :P

• Thank You
Reactions: SolemnOath
LOL. But I love Shing. Maybe he sneaked away before the firebender could get on board. Sounds like something he'd do. :P
Maaaaaybe but you figure the others would know the name of the firebender that's suppose to be there XD I could think of a way for him to join and replace the actual firebender that's suppose to be there XD I mean being as he is, and the fact he is actually a bit weaker at bending then most firebenders (due to his depression and the fact his drive isn't strong) he really wouldn't be picked as the best of the firebenders from the firenation.

I vote we meet up at the southern water tribe. In my characters history I wrote out a small civil war between the northern and southern tribes, that has just ended due to the avatars intervention. So technically the last place my character is seen is in the southern tribe with the avatar. Sigh, should I edit my history again?

I vote we meet up at the southern water tribe. In my characters history I wrote out a small civil war between the northern and southern tribes, that has just ended due to the avatars intervention. So technically the last place my character is seen is in the southern tribe with the avatar. Sigh, should I edit my history again?
No, he can be there with the Avatar. :) Ooh. Maybe we can collab the first post together? So that way you won't have to rearrange your history -Sighs for you.- Again.

Maaaaaybe but you figure the others would know the name of the firebender that's suppose to be there XD I could think of a way for him to join and replace the actual firebender that's suppose to be there XD I mean being as he is, and the fact he is actually a bit weaker at bending then most firebenders (due to his depression and the fact his drive isn't strong) he really wouldn't be picked as the best of the firebenders from the firenation.
Hm, not that you mention, I didn't even see it that way. OMG! When they get to the Fire Nation, shit is going to hit the fan!

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Hm, not that you mention, I didn't even see it that way. OMG! When they get to the Fire Nation, shit is going to hit the fan!
Yea they won't be happy to learn that the picked firebender wasn't there like he was suppose to be.... That and his father if he learns about him~ I'll think of a reason for him to be there and take the place of the other...

Yea they won't be happy to learn that the picked firebender wasn't there like he was suppose to be.... That and his father if he learns about him~ I'll think of a reason for him to be there and take the place of the other...
Okay. If you need any help, just let me know and we can think of something together. And I can see Shing wanting to skip the Fire Nation and go straight to the Air Temples. LOL. Oh! Even more excited now!

Okay. If you need any help, just let me know and we can think of something together. And I can see Shing wanting to skip the Fire Nation and go straight to the Air Temples. LOL. Oh! Even more excited now!
Me to~ I really hope I get a chance to develop him, I want him to start off like a newb but show the progress as the story goes on~

Me to~ I really hope I get a chance to develop him, I want him to start off like a newb but show the progress as the story goes on~
As I wish the same for all characters even my character. :)

Alright let me handle this. I'm going to complicate the shit out of this. The civil war just ended between the North and South, yes? And considering that for the most part all the nations are relatively on good terms, so wouldn't it make sense for there to be a surplus of mercenaries coming from the other kingdoms to fight in the civil war? I'm just saying if we meet up in the Southern Tribe, working as a mercenary could be a believable excuse to have your character there. If being a merc doesn't fit for your character, maybe you could be a foreign representative overseeing the peace treaties? Food for thought.

Alright let me handle this. I'm going to complicate the shit out of this. The civil war just ended between the North and South, yes? And considering that for the most part all the nations are relatively on good terms, so wouldn't it make sense for their to be a surplus of mercenaries coming from the other kingdoms to fight in the civil war? I'm just saying if we meet up in the Southern Tribe, working as a mercenary could be a believable excuse to have your character there. If being a merc doesn't fit for your character, maybe you could be a foreign representative overseeing the peace treaties? Food for thought.
For Shing? Or are you talking about someone else

Alright let me handle this. I'm going to complicate the shit out of this. The civil war just ended between the North and South, yes? And considering that for the most part all the nations are relatively on good terms, so wouldn't it make sense for there to be a surplus of mercenaries coming from the other kingdoms to fight in the civil war? I'm just saying if we meet up in the Southern Tribe, working as a mercenary could be a believable excuse to have your character there. If being a merc doesn't fit for your character, maybe you could be a foreign representative overseeing the peace treaties? Food for thought.
I'm confuse, as well. :(

For Shing? Or are you talking about someone else
Your character's history makes it a little harder to believe, but hey the dude used to be a pirate right? Maybe he sailed a little too close to where the conflict was happening, and got captured by the North or South. Later to be released of course.

Your character's history makes it a little harder to believe, but hey the dude used to be a pirate right? Maybe he sailed a little too close to where the conflict was happening, and got captured by the North or South. Later to be released of course.
Ah so its for my character then? Well no he's not much a merc, he might do a few things as favors or if offered a great reward but he won't actively search for jobs like that. Also I might consider the capture thing, but not really sure. He doesn't have a bounty, nor does he look anything like a water bender or someone that belongs there. He could have been on a merchant ship but that wouldn't be much of a reason to capture him

Ah so its for my character then? Well no he's not much a merc, he might do a few things as favors or if offered a great reward but he won't actively search for jobs like that. Also I might consider the capture thing, but not really sure. He doesn't have a bounty, nor does he look anything like a water bender or someone that belongs there. He could have been on a merchant ship but that wouldn't be much of a reason to capture him
A foreigner sailing into a maritime war zone is not suspicious? I'd capture his ass.

A foreigner sailing into a maritime war zone is not suspicious? I'd capture his ass.
He doesn't own a ship, any ship he is on would be a legal one that he got passage on. So he wouldn't be going into a war zone, he would be on a civilian ship that wouldn't be threat to the enemy really.

I'm not helping, so I'm just going to let you two figure this thing out. But some advice. It doesn't matter at all how you're character gets there, hell he could be blown in by a wild fart for all I care. The only thing that matters is that the guy is there, end of story

Status
Not open for further replies.