Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo looked at Roy, who exacted the rest of his vengeance with the cursed tool. He hooked it to his belt along with all his knives. Taking a deep breath, Geo stared at the man in front of her. He had a wound straight though his head, which was currently bleeding on her floor. She would have to clean that. Looking at Roy, Geo nodded slightly, watching him pick up her father. She walked back over to the window, pushing it open. Looking at Roy, Geo offered a small smile. "I look forward to it Mon Cheri." She said, French rolling off her tongue easily as he leapt out the window.

As soon as he was gone, Geo went back for the cleaning supplies and started getting the blood off the floor. She would have to do a whole house clean, just so no one knew. Then it would just appear as if she had cleaned the whole house. She had to work quickly. Starting with the door handles, Geo removed every trace of blood and did as much of the house as she could, mostly focusing on the kitchen. She was sure Roy would be back soon. Walking back over to the bed, Geo laid down, finally undoing her wrap so she could lie underneath the covers.

What was the best way bodies got rid of? Heat. Animals. Smoke. But this time Roy went a back alley dealer who did this sort of sick stuff to bodies that were no longer alive. Black market vital organ Doctor type stuff. Roy had saved his tail once from some bad guys. So it was a way for the two to meet in the middle. Roy brought a corpse and got cash and the man had 'resources' to dispose the body after he harvested the organs. It was sick, but business was business. Plus it kept the law off of Roy.

The ninja returned a few hundreds richer and the corpse probably being spread to the four winds as he streached as if it did not matter to him at all.

Reactions: IceQueen
Since Roy hadn't come back yet, Geo continued to clean the whole house, after finding her shirt and putting it back on of course. It was no fair that Roy could change so easily, then again it was part of their training. Huffing to herself, Geo threw out the pizza box, stretching her back and arms out. She wasn't tired at all. She couldn't sleep after what had happened before her father had gotten there. continuing to clean, Geo heaved a large sigh, humming to herself.

Roy hoisted himself through the window and streached. The smell of Lysol and bleach could be scented which would be a good reason why the window was open to air the loft out. The place was spotless. Much better than the shape he had first found it in. "It's done." He said, returning to her side and placing his hand on her shoulder. "If you're trying to tire yourself out.. There are other ways for that..."

Geo turned around to see Roy walking through the window. Setting down the bottle, Geo smiled at him. He didn't look much different, besides a few blood spatters. Seeing him place his hand on her shoulder, Geo sighed. She looked up at him, and clicked her tongue in disapproval. "Not while your suit smells like blood. You might want to take it off." She teased lightly, wrapping her arms around his neck once again and giving his lips a teasing nibble.

"There are worse scents..." Roy commented before pulling her closer. He reminded her the smell of booze reeking off the old drunkard who's body he had to carry. His hand reached behind him, taking off his suit and stepped out of it and pressing his body into hers. He showed her despite the inturruption, he did still want her greatly and to make good on his word to her. Strong hands made their way up her shirt, feeling her lack of underwear and soft skin that only made him want more.

Geo grinned, feeling him unzip the suit and throw it away. Grinning, Geo kissed him and pushed him back towards her bed, where things would be much easier. "Then let's have some fun." She mumbled gently, nipping his lip again before pushing him roughly back towards the back as they were consumed by shadows.

Dawn came faster than Roy could've even expected it. A single sliver of light had found its way through the curtains and right into Roy's face. Opening a eye, he saw it was pretty bright outside. Probably around mid morning. Normally the ninja would've been up and gone long before dawn came but today? He wanted nothing but five more minutes with the girl laying comfortably upon his chest.

Adjusting his head some, soft fingers rubbed Geo's side lightly while Roy thought about last night and all of the events that transpired. For once, he felt like a new man. The want to be around and protect someone so much. Maybe this is what love is.

By the time morning had risen, Geo was tucked safely against Roy's chest, her head laying over his heart. She wasn't awake at the moment, but she seemed like she was on the verge of waking up. Geo wasn't an early riser. She hated early mornings. They were the enemy. Groaning at the soft movement of Roy, Geo snuggled against his chest. "Five minutes." She grumbled, letting her face come up to rest in the crook of his neck. He didn't smell like alcohol anymore, that was probably due to all the physical exertion from last night.

The thoughts of what they had done still floated around in her head, and she hummed contently, a soft smile coming to her face. "Though I don't mind if the face I wake up to is Roy." She added. She could smell her shampoo all over him, with a small fading hint of hot spring water. It had to be Roy.

"I havn't left yet..." Roy commented tiredly and clueless as to what she was talking about. Maybe the girl was still in her state of blissful sleep that she was dreaming of him. That only made him cursious as to what could be going through her mind of him.

Repositioning the covers so they completely covered her skin, his hand came to rest upon her hip and he crased to move, taking on that idea of five more minutes as long as it involved he still got to sleep next to her. He hoped nothing would force him to get out of bed just yet.

Geo grinned to herself, feeling his hands stop. "You don't have to stop." She mumbled gently, stretching her limbs a bit before wrapping her arm over his. He had pulled the covers over them, and Gep gladly accepted snuggling back into him.

It was a little while before Geo woke up again, her gaze drifting up to Roy's face before back down at their bodies. She could see his bare chest underneath her body. Leaning into his neck, which had a few small bruises forming along the skin, Geo kissed them. He looked so peaceful sleeping underneath her.

Roy had fallen asleep rather easily than usual. Days and nights of being a ninja were harsh on ones work rest cycle. But when it came? Ninja's made full use of it. Roy stirred some feeling the kisses placed upon his skin and opened his eyes to see Geo looking up at him. That had been the most welcoming sight he'd ever received in a morning. Leaning forward, he kissed her on the forehead and laid back. "Good to see we both are alive after last night..." He said with a slight amusement.

Geo could feel Roy slowly waking up out of his dream state. Smiling, Geo leaned into his kiss on the forehead, which she returned with a peck to his lips. "Well good morning to you too." She added, her arms still wrapped around him. "I mean was there any doubt that we would both be still alive?" She asked, knowing full well there was a point where the could have died. But she hadn't died, her father had. The thought still felt new to her. "Any preference on breakfast or do you want to make something?" She asked him, stretching out one of her arms.

"Whatever you'd like to make." He said with a nod. He could used to this. Sleeping in. Breakfast. The feeling of Geo's skin against his. Never had he thought he would be missing such things at the Dojo. Recruits going their whole lives without such luxuries until they were old enough to call it quiets. Few, hardly any ever lived to see that day. "It is good to be alive. Very good. Do you have any plans today?" He asked, now sitting up more in bed to wake himself up quicker.

Geo hummed softly, letting the sound vibrate through her body before she stated "Pancakes." She loved having pancakes for breakfast, it was the ultimate breakfast food alongside cinnamon rolls. And she doubted Roy would complain about her diet right now. He was in too much bliss from being next to her all night. "You sound chipper." She commented lightly, sitting up a bit as he sat up. "I was going to talk to James and make sure he keeps quiet about these things but other than that no." She said calmly, giving off a yawn as she stated to wake up.

At the sound of the name, Roy sighed, wondering why s he was going to even bother with that man. "Are you sure he is going to keep his lips sealed? Something about him strikes me as wrong..." Roy said rubbing his chin as if he was thinking. "Well... We should get something to eat, and go on with our day." Roy said, having a feeling something was going to come about soon that would seperate them.

"He will when I have a gun to his brow." Geo said bluntly, raising an eyebrow at Roy. "But I think it's cute that you worry." She added, pressing a kiss to his lips before she pulled off the covers and started to stretch. "Hmm, that sounds nice. I wouldn't mind if you came around this afternoon, but that might be getting a little too greedy." She said, smiling back at him before starting to pick out clothes.

Roy nodded and managed to climb out of the bed, stretching and looking over the area since he could see better in the light. The place was a bigger mess than when he first came in. He scratched his head lightly. Last night was a blur of pleasure and release and this was one of many outcomes. "It is possible I may stop by again." Roy said, taking his suit and putting it on. "Be sure to tell me how that talk with James goes..."

Geo pulled out a fresh set of clothes, starting to put them on. Geo was used to her room being a mess, so she didn't even bat an eyelash at it. "I will if you stop pouting." She said to him, smiling as she tugged a new shirt over her torso. Walking over to him, Geo pressed a kiss to his lips. "Now let's get some food."

Before Roy could retort about the comment, he was greeted with a warm soft kiss to his lips that made him stop completely. At this rate she was going to find ways to shut him up not that he had too much to say about it of course. Suddenly he lifted her off the ground and fixed her into his arms. He could get used to carrying her bridal style like this as he took her into the kitchen "sounds like a fair trade." He said finally, sitting her down in front of the fridge. "Whatever you throw at me, I'll do my best to help you make." He said wanting to be by her side to help any way he could.

Status
Not open for further replies.