1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.

tumblr_nbpqxfbHxV1tjsogwo1_500.gif

[bg=maroon] BY INVITATION ONLY - Apple's Peak IC[/bg]

• [bg=black]

The fairy tales written and told by Charles Perrault, Hans Christian Andersen, Brothers Grimm, all the greats, and even the little nursery rhymes you were told as kids weren't just stories. They were real. They had happened. All of it. The magic, the mystery, the beauty, the love.

They've always been real unbeknownst to everyone. Including the characters of the stories themselves...

For generations and generations they've been reincarnated and lived out the lives of their stories again and again. Always with new turns, twists, horrors and always the magic. And they've never remembered their past lives. These tale characters are called Everafters.

Yet, there is a secret ending no one knows about. Each time the pages of the stories close, the stories of their lives come to an end, these characters, people, Everafters, are hunted down and killed/eaten by mysterious monster.

No one knows why. And they never have been able to figure it out because they can never remember their past lives each time. They only time they've come to remember anything of their old lives is when it's too late. When the story has ended and the monsters have come after them.

However, the 21st century has arrived. And things have really changed.

These monsters are no longer coming after the story is done. They've started to come at any time they please.

But things have not only changed on their end. The Everafters are starting to remember themselves in bits and pieces, dreams and nightmares, in black outs. But they're coming to know and remember who they are. Who they were.

Now, a town called Apple's Peak located outside of Los Angeles is attracting the Everafters. Another mystery that has yet to be solves, but they are all attracted to it and have headed there.

If they worked together, they could find answers and save themselves from the same fate, from their common enemy.

Sadly, there is too much conflict monster themselves, the heroes, the villains, the neutrals, and even with normal human beings. They're people and so they have issues.

The Everafters stories is taking a new turn. This time at their own will.

And no one knows how it will end.

[/bg]

• [bg=black]

Everafters

The story book characters. Whether a hero, villain, or side character the person will always be an Everafter. Therefore, they've lived many lives and have been killed all the same by the monsters. And continue to be hunted.

As an Everafter, they are different from normal human beings. Some of their differences may be increasingly inhuman. Such as magic, strange abilities or more.

For example: Snow White may have enhanced, mesmerizing, hypnotic beauty. She is the fairest of them all.

Everafters are sorted into one of two categories based on their role in the story. But this doesn't necessarily make them bad or good completely or at all.

The Good
    The heroes. The good guys.

The Bad
    The villains. The hateful ones.

==============

The Monsters

The Ugly

There is next to nothing known about these horrid creatures. No one has ever seen one and lived to tell the tale. The only thing that the Everafter's do know is that only their kind can see the creatures, no normal human beings can. And they always leaves a bloody mess of their victims. So, it seems they aren't intelligent beast.

======================

Apple's Peak
    A quaint, close-knitted community, but large town located outside of Los Angeles, California. It attracts Everafters, somehow calling out to them. The town's appeal is as mysterious as almost everything else, there's something magical about it... But because it attracts Evetafters it also attracts the monsters.

Unknown to it's residents the town is magic and holds most, if not every answer, the Everafters need and want.

[/bg]

• [bg=black]

Name | Storybook character | Association ( The Good or The Bad) | Face Claim | Reserved By |

Female
    Clarissa Richards| Alice | The Good | FC: Elle Fanning| @MaryGold
    Rachel Walsh| The Little Mermaid | The Good | FC Emily Browning| @MaryGold
    Zhao Meiling | Fa Mulan | The Good| FC: Park Shin Hye|@MaryGold
    Lorelei Durand | Philip | The Good | FC: Danielle Campbell | @MaryGold
    Holly Amherst | Dorothy | The Good | FC: Willa Holland |@MaryGold
    Imogen Babineaux | Maleficent | The Bad | FC: Cara Delevingne | @lxngdon
    Katya Vikashnykov | Cheshire Cat | The Good|FC: Melanie Martinez | @lxngdon
    Alexandria Dalir | Aladdin | The Good | FC: Emaraude Toubia | @Marianne
    Camilla De Vil | Cruella De Vil | The Bad| FC: Imogen Poots | @Marianne

Carolina Dubois | Belle | The Good| FC: Leighton Meester | @Alexis
    Auerelia Gothel | Mother Gothel | The Bad | FC: Phoebe Tonkins | @Alexis

Male
    Eadlyn Addison | Mad Hatter | The Good |FC: Evan Peters| @MaryGold
    Julian Bruno | Big Bad Wolf | The Bad | FC: Matthew Daddario | @MaryGold
    Isaac Portland | Peter Pan | The Good | FC: Bill Skarsgard| @lxngdon
    Ryan Fischer | Aurora | The Good | FC: Lucky Blue Smith| @lxngdon

Collin De Vil | Cruella De Vil | The Bad| FC: Tom Felton | @Marianne
    Halcyon Sarantos | Hercules| The Good| FC: Aaron Taylor Johnson | @Marianne
    Liam York | Kumiho | The Bad| FC: Luhan | @CrystalTears
    Tobias Wheaton | Baekaneko | The Good | FC: Min Seok | @CrystalTears

Hans Wilhem | Hansel | The Good | FC: Douglas Booth | @Alexis
    Gregorovitch Wilhem | Gretel | The Good | FC: Max Irons | @Alexis

[/bg]

• [bg=black]

NAME
    PRONUNCIATION
    NICKNAME/S
    (16+)
    BIRTHDAY

ETHNICITY
    NATIONALITY
    BIRTHPLACE
    ACCENT
    SEXUALITY
    OCCUPATION

HAIR
    EYES
    SKIN
    BODY
    HEIGHT
    WEIGHT
    DRESS
    MARKS
    TATTOOS
    SCARS
    DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    HEALTH/MENTAL AILMENTS

PERSONALITY
    HOBBIES
    HABITS
    INSECURITIES
    TALENTS
    FEARS
    SECRETS

STORYBOOK
    POWER
    STRENGTHS
    WEAKNESSES
    HISTORY

FAMILY
    FRIENDS
    LOVE INTEREST
    EXES
    NEUTRAL
    ENEMIES
    OTHER RELATIONS

OTHER INFORMATION

[/bg]

• [bg=black]

1. All Iwaku rules apply. Obviously!
    2. As the Gm, please follow and respect me. I'm the boss. @lxngdon is my co-GM.
    3. No drama outside of the IC.
    4. If things get sexual, take it to Pms.
    5. If you plan to do a collaboration post, let me know.
    6. This is not a super demanding responding roleplay. It's a fun idea I had and wanted to share with my friends. You guys. So, don't feel rushed to get in a reply unless your holding someone up.
    7. This roleplay will hold serious themes and explicit language. Not child friendly.
    8. It's mandatory. HAVE FUN.

[/bg]

• [bg=black]

None as of yet

[/bg]

Last edited:
Reactions: Marianne
Well we're all patient here~ <3

The one who waits for something good doesn't wait in vain ^^
So poetic :3

I hope I didn't let you guys wait in vain then

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
So poetic :3

I hope I didn't let you guys wait in vain then
Nope, I'm happy :X

I can't take credit for that XD Isn't it a sort of: "two birds one stone" kind of sentence? XD

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
Nope, I'm happy :X

I can't take credit for that XD Isn't it a sort of: "two birds one stone" kind of sentence? XD
I think so xD

I mean nobody came at me with pitch forks and fire. I got it done xD and you guys have something to work with

• Love
I think so xD

I mean nobody came at me with pitch forks and fire. I got it done xD and you guys have something to work with
This is true xD I mean, I had a pitchfork ready to go, but it didn't seem to be needed since it's no fun without a horde to walk with xD <3

So. . .You good ^o^

• Love
Okay, I am happy I coded for Liam's IC post and I did good on writing his intro xD <3

Enjoy ^o^!

• Love
  • Love
  • Love
And my post in the IC is up! Alex is open for interactions :3

Reactions: Marianne
After looking through the character list, I noticed that we are missing one male to make it equal xD Therefore, I will make that male.

The Big Bad Wolf| FC: Matthew Daddario | Ability undecided

Also, I edited Rae a little, changing her background slightly, age, job and even FC. It's Emily Browing now ;3 @Marianne I thought maybe she and Alex could be friends, working at the same bar. Alex being the bartender, but her the musician/singer or whatevs. I dunno, we can Pm details if you like.

I will post again after @MadKingJai⭐™

After looking through the character list, I noticed that we are missing one male to make it equal xD Therefore, I will make that male.

The Big Bad Wolf| FC: Matthew Daddario | Ability undecided

Also, I edited Rae a little, changing her background slightly, age, job and even FC. It's Emily Browing now ;3 @Marianne I thought maybe she and Alex could be friends, working at the same bar. Alex being the bartender, but her the musician/singer or whatevs. I dunno, we can Pm details if you like.

I will post again after @MadKingJai⭐™
Yeah. Life has been very hectic as you can tell by my delays of getting Maddox up and my ic post for this. But will get both up this weekend. Apologize but life is gross right now.

Yeah. Life has been very hectic as you can tell by my delays of getting Maddox up and my ic post for this. But will get both up this weekend. Apologize but life is gross right now.
That's cool! I wholly understand, I've been a bit busy myself lately too x.x

• Love
Reactions: Justin
That's cool! I wholly understand, I've been a bit busy myself lately too x.x
Yeah I wish we could stop life for a few days XD just to roleplay lol and actually have fun.

I'm sorry guys. But I am going to have to drop the rp. I swear I wanted to right up a post and get DJ into this but I really can't think of anything. I really think this past few weeks has been causing me a lot of creative blockage, which is why I had to leave a few rps. I really wish I could stay but I can't think up any good posts and DJ was such a cool char and a new type for me. But always the next time. And the next rp @MaryGold you make, tag me and I will make sure to be active. I also regretfully have to drop Cordelia @lxngdon there is no possible way Maddox is being made in my mine the way I wanted him to be. But good news is I will still be in The Organization of course. But same goes for you, next rp you make tag me, since of course I will join and make sure my char's concept is way better in my head. Sorry but good luck since I know both rps will go far... especially since everyone in both are amazing.

• Thank You
Okay! Seeing how Justin left us, sadly, I will post again soon to keep this moving. I think that should be relatively easy.

And so Imma post my characters here soon! For those that I do not know, HI! I'm Alexis and I shall be joining this roleplay with four more characters :3

• Love

3CVUm7y.png

douglas-05.jpg

• tumblr_ma69tgrvsd1qim2ju.gif

NAME
    Hans Keanu Wilhelm

PRONUNCIATION
    [ha-aanz / kee-aah-noo / will-hellm]

NICKNAME/S
    Kiki [his older brother is the only one allowed to call him that]

BIRTHDAY
    February 29th

ETHNICITY
    German

NATIONALITY
    British Citizenship

BIRTHPLACE
    Nuremburg, Germany

ACCENT
    Cockney English

SEXUALITY
    Bisexual

OCCUPATION
    Chef

• tumblr_mnxlagT69w1qlxvxuo1_500.gif

HAIR
    Chocolate brown, always messed up and covering his eyes

EYES
    Startling blue

SKIN
    Fair, peach-ish complexion

BODY
    Tall, lean

HEIGHT
    6'0

WEIGHT
    69 kg

DRESS
    Hans has a very boyish dressing sense. He can be seen sporting shorts, t shirts, oversized sweaters and is almost always in sneakers.

MARKS
    Birthmark on his left shoulder blade of an arrow

TATTOOS
    One on his ankle of a very colourful lollipop

SCARS
    A few on his back but nothing major

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    Bright, startling eyes

HEALTH/MENTAL AILMENTS
    N/A

• giphy.gif

PERSONALITY
    Hans is a very happy-go-lucky sort of person. He can be naive sometimes, and oh so very oblivious, but this is never intetional. He just doesn't really know any better. He's kind of like a kid in an adult's body. He's hyper active almost all the time and he's constantly doing the first thing that comes to his mind on a whim. He loves adventure and exploring and the thirst for that never seems to be quenched.

Hans can be very goofy in his own way and he doe a good job getting people to laugh. He's a very warm person and enjoys spreading that to those around him, even those that may not necessarily think they need it. He doesn't like to see bad in people, though he does get triggered when people make false accusations.

In fact, he gets triggered by quite a few things, so it's a bit of rollercoaster to be with Hans. Due to what he faced in the past, he is sometimes skirmish around people that ask too many questions, and he also is quick to judge. First impressions last with him, and he doesn't often change his mind unless he's given a reason to.

Cooking ☼ Warmth ☼ Summer ☼ Justice ☼ Kids ☼ Playing around ☼ Jokes ☼ Animals ☼ Sports ☼ Guys ☼ Praise ☼ His brother ☼ Risks ☼ The sun ☼ Fire ☼ Bonfires ☼ Camping

DISLIKES
    Snow ☼ Cold Climates ☼ Heights ☼ Ice Skating ☼ Loneliness ☼ Boredom ☼ Losing people ☼ Feeliing nervous ☼ Arrogance ☼ Bullies ☼ Admitting defeat

HOBBIES
    Cooking ☼ Playing guitar ☼ PLaying basketball ☼ Listening to music

HABITS
    Biting his lip ☼ Calling people by their last names

INSECURITIES
    That he lets his brother down too often

TALENTS
    Cooking ☼ Making people laugh ☼ Impeccable aim

FEARS
    His power ☼ Loneliness ☼ Defeat

SECRETS
    Hush Hush

• tumblr_inline_ns7vlu0gI61swgx70_500.gif

STORYBOOK
    Hansel and Gretel

POWER
    ☼ Fire Manipulation -- The ability to shape, create and manipulate fire.

STRENGTHS
    He doesn't need a source of fire present to use his powers -- though a ource of fire does make him stronger.

WEAKNESSES
    The more he creates fire without a source, the more drained he is. Harming or actually killing a living thing with his fire power takes a toll on him, depending on how big the thing is.

HISTORY
    Hans and his brother are travellers, explorers, and are constantly getting in trouble. They were born in Germany, but soon after Hans turned four, the whole family suddenly moved to England. They never understood why till Hans and Greg turned ten and twelve respectively, and witnessed the riots outside their house.

They said mean things, claimed their mother was a witch and that she needed to pay for her sins. Father would always try to calm them down, tell them that they were talking nonsense, but then one night he sent Hans and Greg into the forest and instructed them to stay out foraging the whole night. The brothers had no idea what it was for but they always enjoyed exploring the forest so they obliged. When the two returned home a little earlier, they saw the fire.

Their whole house was in flames, and Hans and Greg could still remember the sounds of their parents screaming from within it.

Not knowing what to do, Hans and Greg ran away, grew up on the streets since nobody knew them well enough to know they were the sons of a woman they assumed was a witch. They were skilled at hunting since they needed some way to acquire food they couldn't afford, and eventually along the way, they made different company. They became hitmen for a short period of time before deciding it wasn't the life they wanted. To escape it, they ran off to Apple's Peak to start over.

• giphy.gif

FAMILY
    Matthias Wilhelm ☼ Father ☼ Deceased
    Claudia Wilhelm ☼ Mother ☼ Deceased
    Gregorovitch Wilhelm ☼ Older Brother ☼ Alive

FRIENDS
    ☼ Rachel Walsh ☼
    ☼ Carolina Dubois ☼
    ☼ Liam York ☼
    ☼ Tobias Wheaton ☼

LOVE INTEREST
    ☼ OPEN ☼

EXES
    Kennedy Daines
    ☼ OPEN ☼

NEUTRAL
    ☼ OPEN ☼

ENEMIES
    ☼ OPEN ☼

OTHER RELATIONS
    ☼ OPEN ☼

• original.gif

OTHER INFORMATION
    ☼ He is fluent in German and knows a little Japanese too ☼
    ☼ He doesn't hunt anymore and has become a vegetarian ☼

Last edited:
  • Love

nAbSa58.png

329951-800w.jpg

• anigif_original-grid-image-11503-1413505828-8.gif

NAME
    Gregorovitch Klaus Wilhelm

PRONUNCIATION
    [gray-gore-aah-vich / klaa-oos / will-hellm]

NICKNAME/S
    Greg [What he is most commonly known as]

BIRTHDAY
    July 25th

ETHNICITY
    German

NATIONALITY
    British Citizenship

BIRTHPLACE
    Nuremburg, Germany

ACCENT
    Cockney English

SEXUALITY
    Heterosexual

OCCUPATION
    Runs an ice cream parlour

• 07338d0e7d2a86f5428eea16932dab20.gif

HAIR
    Chocolate brown, cropped and always kept up

EYES
    Startling blue

SKIN
    Fair, peach-ish complexion

BODY
    Tall, lean

HEIGHT
    6'2

WEIGHT
    75 kg

DRESS
    Greg is the type to always be dressed prim and proper. He has high regard for those that maintain a good outward appearance so he is usually seen in crisp, ironed shirts and slacks, though he is known to casual down and wear jeans and casual flannel shirts as well.

MARKS
    Birthmark on his right shoulder blade of an arrow

TATTOOS
    One on his forearm of a snowflake

SCARS
    A few on his back

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    Bright, startling eyes

HEALTH/MENTAL AILMENTS
    Bi polar

• tumblr_m3smn5aCwW1qezvoz.gif

PERSONALITY
    Greg is not the exact oppoite of his brother Hans, but as a first impression, most people would never assume they were brothers. Greg can come off as standoffish and sardonic. He has a very different way of thinking and claims he is more of a realist while his brother is constantly an optimist. Greg is good at reading people and therefore understands more.

He has a thirst for adventure like his brother, and he has his moments when he can be very child like as well, but for the most part, he remains an oberver to outsiders. He's constantly analysing people, trying to figure them out, and he's usually never wrong. He speaks only when he needs to speak, and it's usually some cynical comment or some witty remark. Needless to say, his words could stab a person like ice in the heart, and he usually never hesitates before saying something.

He gets mood swings sometimes, and this can sometimes lead to either panic attacks, or sudden outbursts. His brother has so far been the only one to calm him down from those. He isn't very good at lettting people in and he's built up a nice, strong wall that he doesn't intend to bring down for anyone. then again, he's never really given it any effort so being swayed isn't impossible. Once actually befriended, he will guard you with his life and show you a slightly softer, more childish side of him that is rarely ever seen.

Winter ❄ Snow ❄ Ice ❄ Cold climates ❄ Mountains ❄ Hikes ❄ Trekking ❄ Ice cream ❄ Classical Music ❄ Horror movies ❄ Adventures ❄ Travelling ❄ Witty banter ❄ Debates

DISLIKES
    Failure ❄ Letting people down ❄ Fire ❄ Heat ❄ Sweat ❄ Sports ❄ Vigorous exercise ❄ Bigots ❄ Homophobes ❄ Hypocrites ❄ Bullies ❄ Liars ❄ Riots ❄ Protests

HOBBIES
    Trekking for fun ❄ Writing ❄ Listening to music

HABITS
    Running a hand through his hair ❄ Snapping his fingers

INSECURITIES
    That he may never be successful

TALENTS
    Playing the piano ❄ Wirting poetry

FEARS
    Fire ❄ Riots against him and his brother

SECRETS
    Hush Hush

• 2a150aa8feae38476376b2f1c4567af6.gif

STORYBOOK
    Hansel and Gretel

POWER
    ❄ Ice Manipulation ❄ -- The ability to shape, create and manipulate ice and/or snow.

STRENGTHS
    He can create ice or snow no matter what the climate is outside.

WEAKNESSES
    The hotter his surroundings and body temperature, the harder it is to create ice or freeze something and it drains him really fast. He also sometimes looses control of his powers since they draw on emotion as well.

HISTORY
    Hans and his brother are travellers, explorers, and are constantly getting in trouble. They were born in Germany, but soon after Hans turned four, the whole family suddenly moved to England. They never understood why till Hans and Greg turned ten and twelve respectively, and witnessed the riots outside their house.

They said mean things, claimed their mother was a witch and that she needed to pay for her sins. Father would always try to calm them down, tell them that they were talking nonsense, but then one night he sent Hans and Greg into the forest and instructed them to stay out foraging the whole night. The brothers had no idea what it was for but they always enjoyed exploring the forest so they obliged. When the two returned home a little earlier, they saw the fire.

Their whole house was in flames, and Hans and Greg could still remember the sounds of their parents screaming from within it.

Not knowing what to do, Hans and Greg ran away, grew up on the streets since nobody knew them well enough to know they were the sons of a woman they assumed was a witch. They were skilled at hunting since they needed some way to acquire food they couldn't afford, and eventually along the way, they made different company. They became hitmen for a short period of time before deciding it wasn't the life they wanted. To escape it, they ran off to Apple's Peak to start over.

• 65a099b2b5193a3385dd3b19f625f711.gif

FAMILY
    Matthias Wilhelm ❄ Father ❄ Deceased
    Claudia Wilhelm ❄ Mother ❄ Deceased
    Hans Wilhelm ❄ Younger Brother ❄ Alive

FRIENDS
    ❄ OPEN ❄

LOVE INTEREST
    ❄ Rachel Walsh ❄

EXES
    ❄ OPEN ❄

NEUTRAL