1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.

tumblr_nbpqxfbHxV1tjsogwo1_500.gif

[bg=maroon] BY INVITATION ONLY - Apple's Peak IC[/bg]

• [bg=black]

The fairy tales written and told by Charles Perrault, Hans Christian Andersen, Brothers Grimm, all the greats, and even the little nursery rhymes you were told as kids weren't just stories. They were real. They had happened. All of it. The magic, the mystery, the beauty, the love.

They've always been real unbeknownst to everyone. Including the characters of the stories themselves...

For generations and generations they've been reincarnated and lived out the lives of their stories again and again. Always with new turns, twists, horrors and always the magic. And they've never remembered their past lives. These tale characters are called Everafters.

Yet, there is a secret ending no one knows about. Each time the pages of the stories close, the stories of their lives come to an end, these characters, people, Everafters, are hunted down and killed/eaten by mysterious monster.

No one knows why. And they never have been able to figure it out because they can never remember their past lives each time. They only time they've come to remember anything of their old lives is when it's too late. When the story has ended and the monsters have come after them.

However, the 21st century has arrived. And things have really changed.

These monsters are no longer coming after the story is done. They've started to come at any time they please.

But things have not only changed on their end. The Everafters are starting to remember themselves in bits and pieces, dreams and nightmares, in black outs. But they're coming to know and remember who they are. Who they were.

Now, a town called Apple's Peak located outside of Los Angeles is attracting the Everafters. Another mystery that has yet to be solves, but they are all attracted to it and have headed there.

If they worked together, they could find answers and save themselves from the same fate, from their common enemy.

Sadly, there is too much conflict monster themselves, the heroes, the villains, the neutrals, and even with normal human beings. They're people and so they have issues.

The Everafters stories is taking a new turn. This time at their own will.

And no one knows how it will end.

[/bg]

• [bg=black]

Everafters

The story book characters. Whether a hero, villain, or side character the person will always be an Everafter. Therefore, they've lived many lives and have been killed all the same by the monsters. And continue to be hunted.

As an Everafter, they are different from normal human beings. Some of their differences may be increasingly inhuman. Such as magic, strange abilities or more.

For example: Snow White may have enhanced, mesmerizing, hypnotic beauty. She is the fairest of them all.

Everafters are sorted into one of two categories based on their role in the story. But this doesn't necessarily make them bad or good completely or at all.

The Good
    The heroes. The good guys.

The Bad
    The villains. The hateful ones.

==============

The Monsters

The Ugly

There is next to nothing known about these horrid creatures. No one has ever seen one and lived to tell the tale. The only thing that the Everafter's do know is that only their kind can see the creatures, no normal human beings can. And they always leaves a bloody mess of their victims. So, it seems they aren't intelligent beast.

======================

Apple's Peak
    A quaint, close-knitted community, but large town located outside of Los Angeles, California. It attracts Everafters, somehow calling out to them. The town's appeal is as mysterious as almost everything else, there's something magical about it... But because it attracts Evetafters it also attracts the monsters.

Unknown to it's residents the town is magic and holds most, if not every answer, the Everafters need and want.

[/bg]

• [bg=black]

Name | Storybook character | Association ( The Good or The Bad) | Face Claim | Reserved By |

Female
    Clarissa Richards| Alice | The Good | FC: Elle Fanning| @MaryGold
    Rachel Walsh| The Little Mermaid | The Good | FC Emily Browning| @MaryGold
    Zhao Meiling | Fa Mulan | The Good| FC: Park Shin Hye|@MaryGold
    Lorelei Durand | Philip | The Good | FC: Danielle Campbell | @MaryGold
    Holly Amherst | Dorothy | The Good | FC: Willa Holland |@MaryGold
    Imogen Babineaux | Maleficent | The Bad | FC: Cara Delevingne | @lxngdon
    Katya Vikashnykov | Cheshire Cat | The Good|FC: Melanie Martinez | @lxngdon
    Alexandria Dalir | Aladdin | The Good | FC: Emaraude Toubia | @Marianne
    Camilla De Vil | Cruella De Vil | The Bad| FC: Imogen Poots | @Marianne

Carolina Dubois | Belle | The Good| FC: Leighton Meester | @Alexis
    Auerelia Gothel | Mother Gothel | The Bad | FC: Phoebe Tonkins | @Alexis

Male
    Eadlyn Addison | Mad Hatter | The Good |FC: Evan Peters| @MaryGold
    Julian Bruno | Big Bad Wolf | The Bad | FC: Matthew Daddario | @MaryGold
    Isaac Portland | Peter Pan | The Good | FC: Bill Skarsgard| @lxngdon
    Ryan Fischer | Aurora | The Good | FC: Lucky Blue Smith| @lxngdon

Collin De Vil | Cruella De Vil | The Bad| FC: Tom Felton | @Marianne
    Halcyon Sarantos | Hercules| The Good| FC: Aaron Taylor Johnson | @Marianne
    Liam York | Kumiho | The Bad| FC: Luhan | @CrystalTears
    Tobias Wheaton | Baekaneko | The Good | FC: Min Seok | @CrystalTears

Hans Wilhem | Hansel | The Good | FC: Douglas Booth | @Alexis
    Gregorovitch Wilhem | Gretel | The Good | FC: Max Irons | @Alexis

[/bg]

• [bg=black]

NAME
    PRONUNCIATION
    NICKNAME/S
    (16+)
    BIRTHDAY

ETHNICITY
    NATIONALITY
    BIRTHPLACE
    ACCENT
    SEXUALITY
    OCCUPATION

HAIR
    EYES
    SKIN
    BODY
    HEIGHT
    WEIGHT
    DRESS
    MARKS
    TATTOOS
    SCARS
    DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    HEALTH/MENTAL AILMENTS

PERSONALITY
    HOBBIES
    HABITS
    INSECURITIES
    TALENTS
    FEARS
    SECRETS

STORYBOOK
    POWER
    STRENGTHS
    WEAKNESSES
    HISTORY

FAMILY
    FRIENDS
    LOVE INTEREST
    EXES
    NEUTRAL
    ENEMIES
    OTHER RELATIONS

OTHER INFORMATION

[/bg]

• [bg=black]

1. All Iwaku rules apply. Obviously!
    2. As the Gm, please follow and respect me. I'm the boss. @lxngdon is my co-GM.
    3. No drama outside of the IC.
    4. If things get sexual, take it to Pms.
    5. If you plan to do a collaboration post, let me know.
    6. This is not a super demanding responding roleplay. It's a fun idea I had and wanted to share with my friends. You guys. So, don't feel rushed to get in a reply unless your holding someone up.
    7. This roleplay will hold serious themes and explicit language. Not child friendly.
    8. It's mandatory. HAVE FUN.

[/bg]

• [bg=black]

None as of yet

[/bg]

Last edited:
Reactions: Marianne
Ahhh thank chu! I am so excited for this xD
Yeah me too! I plan on starting the IC after everyone finishes their characters. So, through the course of the roleplay, if they want we can make more.

Oh! And I reserved Mulan as well. Currently looking for two more characters I want for my other males.

Reactions: lxngdon
Yeah me too! I plan on starting the IC after everyone finishes their characters. So, through the course of the roleplay, if they want we can make more.

Oh! And I reserved Mulan as well. Currently looking for two more characters I want for my other males.
I can make another male actually to sorta even things out?

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold

you should throw in someone to save my Aurora boy lol

• Love
@MaryGold I've done the coding and stuff for my characters on page one. I have school soon so I'll finish them up when I get the chance

• Love
I can make another male actually to sorta even things out?
I would looove that!

you should throw in someone to save my Aurora boy lol

@MaryGold I've done the coding and stuff for my characters on page one. I have school soon so I'll finish them up when I get the chance

I willll~ It'll be fun! Lol.

And okay! Take your time.

Reactions: lxngdon
I think I shall take... Hercules? With super strength?

Awesome! Imma reserve four posts now for my characters. Is that okay? I'd do them all in one post but it gets really tricky and messed up since I'm on my phone most of the time xD

Awesome! Imma reserve four posts now for my characters. Is that okay? I'd do them all in one post but it gets really tricky and messed up since I'm on my phone most of the time xD
Not at all! I'd actually prefer that! I'll have to do the same for my next OCs. XD

[fieldbox="CAMILLA, #1f5993, dashed, 10"]

• [bg=#2487a8]

Imogen%2BPoots%2Bal%2Bdesnudo%2B%25281%2529.gif

NAME
    Camilla Chantelle Iris De Vil

NICKNAME/S
    Cam || Mia

BIRTHDAY
    November 7th

BIRTHPLACE

London, England

ACCENT
    British

ETHNICITY
    25% British ; 25% French ; 20% Italian ; 15% Russian ; 15% American

NATIONALITY

UK citizenship

OCCUPATION
    To most, her work is unknown, but she deals in a lot of shady business

SEXUALITY
    Heterosexual

[/bg]

• [bg=#2487a8]

imogten_poots_gifs__3_.gif

HAIR
    Platinum Blonde

EYES
    Heterochromia: One is an icy blue while the other is a stormy grey

SKIN
    Fair, smooth, like porcelain

BODY TYPE
    Slim, slender

HEIGHT
    4'11"

WEIGHT
    49 kg

ATTIRE
    Camilla has a very grunge style when it comes to clothes so ripped jeans or shorts, combat boots, crop tops and leather jackets

PIERCINGS
    Five on each ear, plus one helix || Septum piercing || Belly button piercing

TATTOOS
    Multiple tattoos all over her body but they are all small ones that have meanings

SCARS
    One across her back which is jagged

MARKS
    Beauty spot above her lip on the right side

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES

Her eyes || Her cunning smile || Her height

HEALTH/MENTAL AILMENTS

She has an eidetic memory || She has ADHD || She is bi polar

[/bg]

• [bg=#2487a8]

tumblr_m6o8c2eHqg1ra09qho1_r1_500.gif

PERSONALITY
    Camilla likes to intimidate people. She likes knowing that she can charm people and also scare them if she needs to, and she can do this with or without her power. She is a beautiful girl and she knows this and uses that to her advantage, just like her brother. They both grew up without proper guardians so they just took care of each other and made their way through life workig in shady business.

Camilla tends to come across as cold and bitchy to people she meets for the first time but really she's just brutally honest. She doesn't believe in sugarcoating things and she could care less about what other people think. She is cunning and manipulative and snark comments are second language to her, but she is also quite the jokester. It just so happens that her humour is rather dark.

She doesn't believe in love because she's never seen it at work and she can be very cynical about it. She considers herself a realist but really, he just needs to be put in her place and it'll take a lot of effort because she is hella stubborn. She is carefree and cannot sit still for long periods of time, and because of her ADHD, she is very impulsive and almost never listens to anyone. She doesn't lead, nor does she take orders. She just does as she pleases and gets away with it, because she is fiercely indepent and won't allow others to take care of her. She can have sudden outbursts and mood swings since she is bi polar.

Art || sketching || painting || music || smoking || alcohol || parties || using her power on people that deserve it || jokes || horror movies || animals || photography || conning people || getting her way || being on the move

DISLIKES
    Large bodies of water || restraints || obeying orders || liars || adding || loud people || most people || bullies || bigots || homophobes || arrogant people || people who flaunt their social status

HOBBIES
    Painting || playing guitar || using her powers on people for fun/practical jokes

LANGUAGES
    French, Russian, English and a little Spanish

HABITS
    Biting her lower lip || Rambling in French || Answering her thoughts aloud || smoking

INSECURITIES

She sometimes feels like she's too thin or short

FEARS
    Failure || Drowning

TALENTS
    Art -- she is excellent at painting and sketchi

SECRETS

((If I told you it wouldn't be a secret))

[/bg]

• [bg=#2487a8]

tumblr_inline_o3xlh1oeTW1sqx8ng_500.gif

FAMILY
    Collin De Vil || Twin brother
    Parents || Unknown

FRIENDS
    Collin
    Katya
    Eadlyn

LOVE INTEREST

OPEN

NEUTRAL

OPEN

EXES
    Too many to name

ENEMIES
    Imogen

OTHER RELATIONS

OPEN

[/bg]

• [bg=#2487a8]

740full-my-profile.jpg

STORYBOOK
    101 Dalmatians

POWER
    Hypnosis -- The ability to put people in a trance and get them to do her bidding without them realising it, even after they've woken up. This often happens involuntarily and causes her words to be the power of her persuasion.

STRENGTHS

She can use her power on anyone and at any time and cannot be repelled

WEAKNESSES

It only works on one person at a time and the longer she has to keep them hypnotised, the more her energy is drained. She often suffers from Insomnia or blackouts.

HISTORY

Camilla and her brother were born in a brothel. Or at least, they assumed so, since they lived in that brothel in London for a good ten years before they realised that among the women who took care of them, was not their biological mother. They had no clue who their father was.

They ran away from the brothel at eleven years old and made it on the streets. At fourteen, they discovered their powers were rather helpful for living on the streets, so Camilla would often use her hypnosis to rob a convenience store when her brother could automatically empty an ATM machine. They had their moods. If they wanted some thrill, they would steal, and if they wanted to try and be 'good samaritans' they paid for their things. With stolen money of course.

They were an unstoppable duo. They moved to Storybrook a few months ago where they pursue more risky businesses, like hacking federal computers and making a down low job out of it. They get paid big bucks.

[/bg]

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
[fieldbox="COLLIN, #cc0000, dashed, 10"]

• [bg=#800020]

GyPdt05DN_MoMSRbZB7TB3MFDkHXSh1MAVQ3pV1ISS8NWT70N1e7PPvzye9sItA-Dd2D8Bs6FA-8_De-EaP-veMaySHQ-lWi60isVXfy62ZxGRDpEX80_z3DuZXAIx0KWdqzJXyNETvzD4GTZOMnP0ZF-zFa3PIUsZQu2Txb5iMS9S5bw4RLfLZGBS6YIXWUmDKTcdLb0qKTYrYRT6cB=w500-h250-nc

NAME
    Collin Chase Igor De Vil

NICKNAME/S
    Cole

BIRTHDAY
    November 7th

BIRTHPLACE

London, England

ACCENT
    British

ETHNICITY
    25% British ; 25% French ; 20% Italian ; 15% Russian ; 15% American

NATIONALITY

UK citizenship

OCCUPATION
    To most, her work is unknown, but he deals in a lot of shady business

SEXUALITY
    Bisexual

[/bg]

• [bg=#800020]

0df031d6845f3178a6a9218fa7408cd0.gif

HAIR
    Platinum blonde

EYES
    Heterochromia: One icy blue eye and one stormy grey eye

SKIN
    Fair, porcelain

BODY TYPE
    Lean

HEIGHT
    5'8

WEIGHT
    59 kg

ATTIRE
    Collin is mostly seen in blacks or greys. He loves his leather jacket dearly and ever gives it to anyone. He also loves his sneakers and is almost exclusively in black jeans either with loose t shirts or faded shirts.

PIERCINGS
    One on his right ear

TATTOOS
    Multiple small tattoos that decorate his body

SCARS
    He has a lot of burn marks

MARKS
    N/A

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES

His eyes

HEALTH/MENTAL AILMENTS

He has ADHD || He has slight autism

[/bg]

• [bg=#800020]

tumblr_luqn82ZV0v1qf3nggo1_500.gif

PERSONALITY
    Much like his sister, Collin is brutally honest, never one to really lie or sugarcoat the truth when he feels like it would just be deceiving. He often twists the truth around if necessary though, which shows how cunning he can really be. He can be a bit of a hypocrite though because he gets terribly annoyed if someone uses his tricks to get him back and he hates being outsmarted.

While he may not have an eidetic memory like his sister, he is rather intelligent, especially when it come to technology. He's very creative and thinks outside the box almost all the time. He likes to think of himself as funny, though he doesn't get many opportunities to try because his sister drives people away and he does it too sometimes, unintentionally. People just find him rude and it's not something he can change. He can just as easily charm people though and he had a good way with words.

Plus, it's not like he's met someone that he cares enough about to change. Camilla is the same as him, if not worse, so he feels he is fine the way he is. Cole can get mood swings but he is more controlled than Camilla and has a better sense of what is right and wrong. Nevertheless, he often indulges in the wrong so that he and his sister can live and survive and be feared.

Music || technology || books || robots || creating or inventing new things || Xomouters || meeting new people || diving || cars || sniping around

DISLIKES
    Liars || aggressive people || naivety || insects || animal cruelty || bullies || fire || heat || not being able to harness his powers

HOBBIES
    Creating new things || reading || listening to music

HABITS
    Fiddling with things, namely electric objects

LANGUAGES
    French and English

INSECURITIES

That he'll never be able to grow close to anyone else

FEARS
    Fires

TALENTS
    Inventing, creating things

SECRETS

[/bg]

• [bg=#800020]

FnfOB8APaPoH3xXiM3bC2UghQE7gZJZcT2qbVJn-xMQVvWowPJF_3lxifixr5ON7gm6SmBw_xy8-NA_D5e_zlQ5DYVoszqhx0tDvCrRuDfqWaPeRPFd3co2_RFr72CY=w500-h200-nc

FAMILY
    Camilla De Vil || Twin sister

FRIENDS
    Camilla
    Katya
    Imogen -- starts as a crush

LOVE INTEREST

OPEN

NEUTRAL

OPEN

EXES
    Too many to name

ENEMIES
    Eadlyn

OTHER RELATIONS

OPEN

[/bg]

• [bg=#800020]

tumblr_msnsj6R5Pt1sgs7ono1_500.gif

STORYBOOK
    101 Dalmations

POWER
    Electrical manipulation || Makes him a skilled hacker and allows him to control, manipulate and create electricity, though the latter is harder. He can also control technology and make live robots out of most electrical appliances. Think like an army of toasters.

STRENGTHS

He can weild electricity even if no source is around since he can create it and then power things

WEAKNESSES

Creating electricity drains him completely especially if it is a large amount, and he is not immune to getting burns or being electrocuted

HISTORY

Collin and his sister were born in a brothel. Or at least, they assumed so, since they lived in that brothel in London for a good ten years before they realised that among the women who took care of them, was not their biological mother. They had no clue who their father was.

They ran away from the brothel at eleven years old and made it on the streets. At fourteen, they discovered their powers were rather helpful for living on the streets, so Camilla would often use her hypnosis to rob a convenience store when her brother could automatically empty an ATM machine. They had their moods. If they wanted some thrill, they would steal, and if they wanted to try and be 'good samaritans' they paid for their things. With stolen money of course.

They were an unstoppable duo. They moved to Storybrook a few months ago where they pursue more risky businesses, like hacking federal computers and making a down low job out of it. They get paid big bucks.

[/bg]

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
[fieldbox="ALEXANDRIA, #800080, dashed, 10"]

• [bg=#600080]

4EVz_Q0F0aJwjZr_tKJOU0k1v9QEaMhvGTncvr7jah_6tgkpcYY9HU_TDwXKTyHrxGq_f26VW7m7fqiTfyl5yGY3O9fBKPXQAGr1hcqrufbdUFdjxiJtOU2I6_B2Vx6XpoktDAp4hyYqIKc1QXg2Eh7ruW7HiKTh2srwo_g=w500-h185-nc

NAME
    Alexandria Jabarah Dalir

NICKNAME/S
    Alli

BIRTHDAY
    January 1st

BIRTHPLACE

Alexandria, Egypt

ACCENT
    Dominantly American, though has hints of an Egyptian accent

ETHNICITY
    50% Iranian ; 25% Egyptian-Arab ; 25% American

NATIONALITY

US citizen

OCCUPATION
    Bartender

SEXUALITY
    Pansexual

[/bg]

• [bg=#600080]

Pzts9am4hXB9HU2iDAU-CIijrhOsIAFHVj7V1PQUbcM8nRgI4YAYF68zbRxlqnkaNB-oulp0U2otY_A5e5ueMkeiKauTFG2xO-bpo8ryTgsN-kmJ3JunlwYaTqWl9MSlXERCszdPeCpJDuTEGMTzvboM2L35dPhLNdce=w500-h215-nc

HAIR
    Thick and black

EYES
    Dark brown and wide

SKIN
    Toffee coloured, smooth

BODY TYPE
    Slim, curvy

HEIGHT
    5'7"

WEIGHT
    57 kg

ATTIRE
    Alli is actually in love with fashion but on her income she can't afford everything she wants. Whenever she can though, she wears the latest trends and always makes an effort to look gorgeous.

PIERCINGS
    Two on each ear plus one helix

TATTOOS
    One on her wrist of her father's name in Arabic

SCARS
    Plenty

MARKS
    N/A

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES

Big doe eyes that are said to be very captivating || Her Figure

HEALTH/MENTAL AILMENTS

N/A

[/bg]

• [bg=#600080]

tumblr_nsinxbpdZT1rl5axho2_500.gif

PERSONALITY
    Alli is a huge ball of energy. She could light up a room just by walking into it and eyes would be on her. She's the kind of person that's beautiful but doesn't really care all that much about it. She does love to shop though, whenever she can. She is a very caring person, and fiercely loyal to her friends and other loved ones. She makes friends fast but first impressions last and if she's set her mind on not liking you, that's how it will always remain.

She is a curious person, always wanting to know things and going to extreme measures solely to find things out. She's always inquisitive and always on the move. She's never bored because she finds things for herself to do and likes to involve other people in that.

She rarely gets angry but when she does, it's not really a pretty sight. She doesn't get aggressive unless she really has to and doesn't believe so much in the idea of holding grudges or revenge.

Fashion || clothes || travelling || exploring || kids || animals || Abu || running || meetinng new people

DISLIKES
    Rude people || big egos || drawing || people that are cruel to animals || scorpions || police || getting caught

HOBBIES
    Exploring although she also has a slight tendency to indulge in petty theft every now and then

HABITS
    Petty theft -- old habits die hard

LANGUAGES

Persian, Arabic and English

INSECURITIES
    That she's a little chubby

FEARS
    That she'll be poor forever

TALENTS
    Singing || Dancing

SECRETS

[/bg]

• [bg=#600080]

tumblr_o27u8tGneP1v7g758o1_500.gif

FAMILY
    Cassim Dalir || Father || Whereabouts unknown
    Mariam Dalir || Mother || Deceased

FRIENDS
    Isaac
    Halcyon -- besties
    Liam -- besties
    Clary -- like a sister

LOVE INTEREST

OPEN

NEUTRAL

OPEN

EXES
    N/A

ENEMIES
    OPEN

OTHER RELATIONS

OPEN

[/bg]

• [bg=#600080]

tumblr_inline_oaqlpzSbNb1s6h85w_500.gif

STORYBOOK
    Aladdin

POWER
    Telekinesis -- She can move things with her mind. This includes easily picking locks and the weight of the object makes a difference in her abilities to move them.

STRENGTHS

She can move any object, even if it is in a room beside her with the door closed

WEAKNESSES

She cannot lift heavy objects yet and using telekinesis drains her energy and makes her muscles weaker

HISTORY

Alli lived in a happy home with her mother and father. They may have been poor but the house was filled with love. Eventually things got too bad and they were completely out of money so Alli's father left to find a better job for a while and bring back money.

He never returned.

Alli's mother's health slowly deteriorated and she eventually fell terminally ill and died when Alli was eight. Alli, not knowing what to do, left her home in search of food or anything to help her survive. She had to resort to pick pocketing or stealing to survive and she managed well. Often times she woild give away what she got to other poor people she came across.

She one day came across a carnival or circus of sorts and after seeing her, the ringmater decided to take her in. They housed her like she was their own child and she even got a few acts like lion taming. When the circus was moving to another location, the ringmaster offered to take Alli to Storybrook so she could make a proper life for herself there and so she went, along with Abu, the spider monkey she had made friends with while at the circus.

[/bg]

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
[fieldbox="HALCYON, #ff8c1a, dashed, 10"]

• [bg=#ff8000]

wqp_XBfuUyLKeDa8o7TKP4AZ8BYzh7FzhRp60L453UUAtw-1qpwYzXK-uLXif_v5NQ6KtKLa79GW8kPwsr162Fht_MKhWGY1Ezi0LL8aQviu03fpCkVsTm-J9hSCTpW50TpUg9edeyn7SoCAD_SMyHZUvEM=w500-h239-nc

NAME
    Halcyon Agathe Roda Sarantos

NICKNAME/S
    Hal

BIRTHDAY
    September 1st

BIRTHPLACE

Athens, Greece

ACCENT
    Slightly American, primarily Greek

ETHNICITY
    Greek

NATIONALITY

US citizen

OCCUPATION
    Professional Football player

SEXUALITY
    Bi curious

[/bg]

• [bg=#ff8000]

Sy7g5aXEvHoujiKdq6oh-eNIfAco0lR9jkz3NkVzGrR3QhEBjpJVPLtTIcVj1iKbLKvpNLhMR9oFdu858tG_sb4GM37N-5mrZD7MBTBT-6XqjqG0JU_Kj6F0uAOzRauHzjDaBReqnC6mM1C0TgSQwWHV-6I=w500-h271-nc

HAIR
    Auburn

EYES
    Bright blue

SKIN
    Slightly tanned

BODY TYPE
    Lean, tall

HEIGHT
    6'2"

WEIGHT
    69 kg

ATTIRE
    Hal likes to sport flannel shirts more than anything although to emphasize on his love for music he also usually dons a shirt sporting some band name or the other.

PIERCINGS
    A lip ring

TATTOOS
    N/A

SCARS
    Plenty

MARKS
    A lightning shaped birth mark on his collar bone

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES

Attractive overall appearance

HEALTH/MENTAL AILMENTS

Dyslexia || ADHD

[/bg]

• [bg=#ff8000]

7V0AOMmXZNWg3Hp11Y-TIMJ-EY-xK434JdIShOy3SjarEBc1CzH7n1LrWen6bO9Afq1LRXchTFB8jPSH7jZYt71Y7Xla5aHTOCnLwUUrYBc8byBBI88AuQdT__dS7EcojsMO7sZ4kLHZcrToShPBoBxNa4ac9Wc=w500-h213-nc

PERSONALITY
    For someone with super strength, Hal is a big teddy bear. He loves people even if it isn't the other way around. He has a child like innocence to his image and his actions and can be rather aloof and gullible too at times. He always likes to see the best in people and also out of situations.

He considers himself an optimist, always looking to the brighter side. He tries to avoid conflict because it's a trigger for him. It reminds him of the day he argued with his mother about leaving home to pursue sports.

He gets angry rarely and it takes a lot to get him irritable, but he hates showing it. He can be stubborn and also something of a bigot without realising. He's not overly intelligent either but he is very social and alway tries to help people. He is also known to be quite the flirt and a hopeless romantic at heart.

Music || singing || playing instruments || animals || being right || making people happy || helping people || cracking jokes || sports

DISLIKES
    Arrogance || too much violence || arguments || being wrong || forced to do something || Heights

HOBBIES
    Running/sports

HABITS
    Losing track of conversations and things || Comparing people to creatures in Greek mythology

LANGUAGES
    Greek and English

INSECURITIES

His curly hair which he feels always looks like a rat's nest

FEARS
    Fatally harming someone

TALENTS
    Sports

SECRETS

[/bg]

• [bg=#ff8000]

Otmr4iQDGlm__aDtJbbRFXDCHMDjWhhHVqnBbu5xszsoXP9FIGKO7eYo0Uo6BuanY-apZuzguDaT_gKgRULznfNoA_fLU-BK3TPn8aTCDqSlgTrAch4mQskUWJWO1TsB0InVcWjz12d2x17ByJQ05T6Gz7yHW15HGY7p=w500-h213-nc

FAMILY
    Father Unknown
    Alcmene Sarantos || Mother || Deceased

FRIENDS
    Isaac -- Besties
    Alli -- besties
    Liam -- besties
    Eadlyn
    Rae -- eventual friends

LOVE INTEREST
    Mei

NEUTRAL

OPEN

EXES
    Lorna Roussilini

ENEMIES
    OPEN

OTHER RELATIONS

OPEN

[/bg]

• [bg=#ff8000]

tumblr_inline_nveyhglwgz1t51m11_500.gif

STORYBOOK
    Hercules

POWER
    Super strength -- Speaks for itself

STRENGTHS

He is super strong, can lift about anything even if he doesn't look it. He can also control when he needs to use it so it doesn't get out of hand

WEAKNESSES

The bigger the waight of the object, the more strain it has on him. Sometimes he finds that parts of his body is paralysed

HISTORY

Hal has never known who his father was and his mother had always wanted to keep it that way. Since he was young he had always been very good at sports though many people looked down on him, said he wasn't good enough. He never let it get to him. He remained jovial and aloof and continued playing.

He was on his own and practising some soccer when someone stumbled upon him and watched him play with immense skill. He offered Hal a chance to leave the country and pursue sports as a career.

Never had anything made Hal so happy. He was only twelve but wanted to go abroad. His mother forbid it and because he loved her so much, he obeyed.

She died one day mysteriously though. Hal still has no idea how. He was fourteen. The same man returned on the day of his mother's funeral, offering him fhe chance again and this time he took it.

[/bg]

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
Prince Naveen will be up sometime tomorrow.^^

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Trying new codes so hopefully his cs comes out beautiful tomorrow xD

Trying new codes so hopefully his cs comes out beautiful tomorrow xD
New codes always take me forever! O always go in between the two! XD I send you my luck, friend.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@CrystalTears
Don't be upset... only taking one more. A bad one. I can handle at least two since a small rp lol. And it's Mary rp lol.

@MaryGold
Ursula
Chaos Manipulation
Face Claim: Ryan Destiny

Last edited:
New codes always take me forever! O always go in between the two! XD I send you my luck, friend.
They usually come out good for me but never know lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.