The Suffering Slav Problem Child
- Roleplay Invitations
- One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day
- My Usual Online Time
- On weekdays I come online at 5 am, then I go offline until 5pm, but on weekends I'm always online.
- Writing Levels
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- I think I'm in the middle. There are some points where I like to control the story, but I would prefer to be passive most of the time.
- Favorite Genres
- I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- There isn't really a genre that I don't like, but I guess combat roleplay and too high fantasy stuff with literally no boundaries.
Hello, so this will be a short post since I lost patience with writing long posts as they never really seem to work out for me. So, I'll just be straight forward in this one and will only bring up the most important points without sugarcoating anything.
- I'm an adult, so I would prefer to write with people either my age, or older than me.
- I really just prefer to use Discord, so please only hit me up if you're on Discord, thank you.
- I like to write fairly long posts, I don't mind if my partners don't write posts longer than mine, but I would still like more than three sentences. Sorry.
- I'm fairly active due to the lack of friends in my hometown (That's a joke) and any meaningful activities, so you can always expect me to respond quick, unless I have something going on which I will always announce in time so I would like you to do the same and not ghost me.
- I prefer to main female characters, but I am okay with having male characters as well, since I like to have multiple characters and such.
Red Dead Redemption 2
- Any sci-fi thing which would include humanity sending colonies to different planets and stuff onto which an alien crashed down and initially sort of decides to stay. (Kinda like Alf, but it's mainly inspired by one of the Aliens vs Predator books in which Machiko Noguchi is one of the main characters. GOd, I love her)
- Any noir like rp, or The Godfather, inspired stuff.
- Aliens. Just aliens.
- Hitmen getting it on and romancing the hell out of someone.
- Norse mythology, or any kind of mythology
- Medieval stuff!!
- LUCIFER!!!! Just...yes, I love the show and we can modify this any way possible.
- Be More Chill! It's alright if you don't know the book, or the musical..it's just your general highschool story except it's pretty good and I re-read it like 3 times to distract myself of being a failure lol.
- Altered Carbon! It's a great tv show, not that great of a book, but a good show.
- Detroit : become human! I still love this game with all my heart, it's amazing.
- Criminal minds!
- Chefs getting it on.
- Any small town rp ste in the 80s-90s, perhaps even something like stranger things. Idk.
- A singer and her manager, but it's not what you think.