Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
Hello, so this will be a short post since I lost patience with writing long posts as they never really seem to work out for me. So, I'll just be straight forward in this one and will only bring up the most important points without sugarcoating anything.

• I'm an adult, so I would prefer to write with people either my age, or older than me.
  • I really just prefer to use Discord, so please only hit me up if you're on Discord, thank you.
  • I like to write fairly long posts, I don't mind if my partners don't write posts longer than mine, but I would still like more than three sentences. Sorry.
  • I'm fairly active due to the lack of friends in my hometown (That's a joke) and any meaningful activities, so you can always expect me to respond quick, unless I have something going on which I will always announce in time so I would like you to do the same and not ghost me.
  • I prefer to main female characters, but I am okay with having male characters as well, since I like to have multiple characters and such.
This would be it I guess. I'm up for any kind of rp, really, let it be smutty, clean, spooky, serious, anything goes. Really. If for some reason this post got your attention, feel free to hit me up. Other than that, here are some things I think are cool and have solid plots and stuff for them.

• Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Any sci-fi thing which would include humanity sending colonies to different planets and stuff onto which an alien crashed down and initially sort of decides to stay. (Kinda like Alf, but it's mainly inspired by one of the Aliens vs Predator books in which Machiko Noguchi is one of the main characters. GOd, I love her)
  • Any noir like rp, or The Godfather, inspired stuff.
  • Aliens. Just aliens.
  • Hitmen getting it on and romancing the hell out of someone.
  • Anything
  • Norse mythology, or any kind of mythology
  • Medieval stuff!!
  • VIKINGS!!!
  • LUCIFER!!!! Just...yes, I love the show and we can modify this any way possible.
  • Be More Chill! It's alright if you don't know the book, or the musical..it's just your general highschool story except it's pretty good and I re-read it like 3 times to distract myself of being a failure lol.
  • Altered Carbon! It's a great tv show, not that great of a book, but a good show.
  • Detroit : become human! I still love this game with all my heart, it's amazing.
  • Criminal minds!
  • Chefs getting it on.
  • Any small town rp ste in the 80s-90s, perhaps even something like stranger things. Idk.
  • A singer and her manager, but it's not what you think.
If you didn't notice by now, I'm desperate so I mean... Yeah, I'm up for anything. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sav and Zezann
Hello, so this will be a short post since I lost patience with writing long posts as they never really seem to work out for me. So, I'll just be straight forward in this one and will only bring up the most important points without sugarcoating anything.

• I'm an adult, so I would prefer to write with people either my age, or older than me.
  • I really just prefer to use Discord, so please only hit me up if you're on Discord, thank you.
  • I like to write fairly long posts, I don't mind if my partners don't write posts longer than mine, but I would still like more than three sentences. Sorry.
  • I'm fairly active due to the lack of friends in my hometown (That's a joke) and any meaningful activities, so you can always expect me to respond quick, unless I have something going on which I will always announce in time so I would like you to do the same and not ghost me.
  • I prefer to main female characters, but I am okay with having male characters as well, since I like to have multiple characters and such.
This would be it I guess. I'm up for any kind of rp, really, let it be smutty, clean, spooky, serious, anything goes. Really. If for some reason this post got your attention, feel free to hit me up. Other than that, here are some things I think are cool and have solid plots and stuff for them.

• Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Any sci-fi thing which would include humanity sending colonies to different planets and stuff onto which an alien crashed down and initially sort of decides to stay. (Kinda like Alf, but it's mainly inspired by one of the Aliens vs Predator books in which Machiko Noguchi is one of the main characters. GOd, I love her)
  • Aliens. Just aliens.
  • Anything
  • Medieval stuff!!
  • VIKINGS!!!
If you didn't notice by now, I'm desperate so I mean... Yeah, I'm up for anything. Cheers.

Crime and noir is my jam lately.

let me know if interested.

Plus some crime scene stuff.

I'm new here and have a few old rps you might like, they're a bit scuffed at the moment but it's not that bad

Still open and right about now seeking an rp inspired by the tv show Lucifer by any chance, so hit me up

Reactions: Nesfy
Nesfy#8870

Would be interested in in the "Lucifer" plot. I haven't watched too much of the show but I understand the concept. If you're willing to revamp this into something that is our own, I've got a few original ideas.

Reactions: Black_Swallow
Still open and looking for a Lucifer inspired rp

• Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Aliens. Just aliens.
  • Anything
  • Medieval stuff!!
  • VIKINGS!!!
  • LUCIFER!!!! Just...yes, I love the show and we can modify this any way possible.

Hey! I'd be interested in cooking up a norse mythology plot, or doing something with hitmen! I'm a long-term rper, trying to take on new partners. Let me know if you're still searching and I'll send over my discord info

• Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Aliens. Just aliens.
  • Anything
  • Medieval stuff!!
  • VIKINGS!!!

Hey! I'd be interested in cooking up a norse mythology plot, or doing something with hitmen! I'm a long-term rper, trying to take on new partners. Let me know if you're still searching and I'll send over my discord info
Hell yeah! Im always searching!

Hello friend, replying daily is my bread and butter. Hit me up, might have a scifi colony for ya.

Hello friend, replying daily is my bread and butter. Hit me up, might have a scifi colony for ya.
Sorry for the late reaction, school was kicking my ass! Sure, send over your contact info!

Friend request accepted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PhantomThief715